​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hot of the press

brando rush has left 7 sign kennels he has stepped down and is forming another high powered kennel called im dreaming kennels.good luck brandon

Re: hot of the press

That kennel name should fit Little Whiskey Man to a tee cause he does a lot of DREAMING after he over indulges in a bottle (half gallon) of Jim Beam.

guys brandon has had a bad day his ole lady kicked his azz agian

guys i have been running jim beam and drinkig my dogs so there idk is fixin to get with it.

I had heard he was fixing to be kicked out of 7sign cause he was not contributing anything (points) toward kennel of the year due to the lack of a good hound.

yeah he has removed himself so he can have something just ask him the best there ever was.

Brandon might be gone from 7 sign but He's got a young dog off of D&S Gambler that came from me that has got some men talking & put money in my pocket as these same men bought all the litermates I had to him this week, Brandon has been seen leaving jena last week coming from David & Patty Pritchards rumor is ole popcorn got breed to tuff so look out boys !!!! he might be on to something since he quit drinking he can see the light now !!!!!!

Hot off the press not hot of the press

Now that he has stopped drinkin he might not like what he is seeing

DID NOT KNOW THEY QUIT MAKING JIM BEAM SO BRANDON WOULD GIVE IT UP OR DID HIS LITTLE WIFE PUT A STOP TO IT. BRANDON ALL I CAN SAY IS WHAT EVER REASON GOOD FOR YOU. NOW YOU WILL HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR ADDRESS FROM JIM BEAM LANE TO SOMETHING ELSE.