Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GPS SYSTEM

Were is the best place to buy one at? What name brand to buy and collars

Re: GPS SYSTEM

Just4electronics.com is the cheapest but I am not sure about support because I have had no problems with mine so far.

Bennie, the dc40 will be coming out at the end of this year. Just buy the collars you have to.

What about the DC40, share your information? Everytime I ask them about upgradeing system, they they don't have any. Thanks

Mickey, they have a DC 40, they are working on. Now if the word gets out, when all the people who have the dc 30 in stock, will be stuck with them. The first ninety days they are out only garmin factory will sell them. They will cost more than if buying from an internet supplier. This is to let them have a chance to work out any bugs in them. I am sure they will reach futher and for sure have longer battery life. I can not give you my source and for that reason can't assure you that I know a blooming thing I am talking about. My advice would be if you want the system, go ahead and buy it. I like mine and don't plan on trading it in on tha new ones.

Hall of Fame, if you include shipping it would be 480.00 for the system. I think you can beat that by a few bucks, but that is still a good price. If you hunt on the outside that system will pay for itself in one year in gas and expenses. Another thing I found out is how fooled people are because they think their dog is doing a good job of hunting, when you put that collar on him, I have seen folks ready to get rid of a dog. lol

How do the collars work. Like regular tracking collars have a frequency does these collars work same way whats the chances of man down the road having same frequency