​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HI STANDARD Illinois HOY, SOY, KOY, DERBY HOY INFO.

The 2010 Hi Standard Dog Food Illinois HOY, SOY, KOY, and Derby HOY is figured directly from the national leaderboard chart found on the message board under leaderboard rules 2010. Hunts that are counted are those held in the state of Illinois and in Linton Indiana and meet the qualifications of the points chart. Any hound/sire/kennel entered in these hunts are eligible for points. I will be keeping the points and giving updates regularly for each class. We have brought on some sponsors for each category. We would like to thank Wade Graskewicz and Hi Standard Dog Food for being our featured sponsor on all four categories. Hi Standard will be donating a large amount of feed to the top hounds and kennels. We also want to thank Debbie Johnson of Johnsons Telemetry who is donating a tracking collar to each category. We are also looking into a few more sponsors. We will be awarding prizes and taking pictures of the winners at the annual Illinois State meeting held in January. Hi Standard will be putting a full page ad in the hunters horn with pictures of the winners of each class and a list of the top hounds and kennels. If you have any questions you can reach me at 618-201-5407.

Re: HI STANDARD Illinois HOY, SOY, KOY, DERBY HOY INFO.

Hey Vaup, Since The Gov. cup in Mo. decided to let adjoining states join & their hunts & you have Ind. in this how about letting Mo. play??????????????????

Stop and think about it J-Rod. With the Gov Cup adding Illinois there will be a run off of the Top Hounds.

Not sure what you are asking Whitey? Do you mean adding all the Mo hunts? I am not sure I want that much work. The only reason we add in the Indiana hunts is it is mainly all IL hounds.

just thought it might make it a little interesting the Chopper dog has some pups doing Good over here! Heard there was 5 placed at the Mo. open out of him!