​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Arkansas State

They sure isnt much talk about this hunt for all the blowing that went on before it

Re: Arkansas State

It was the Runt Kidd and Kyle Efird show! Runt won 1st and 2nd in the Derby and Kyle won 1st and 2nd in the All Age. Runt placed in the All Age also and Kyle placed two in the Derby. 189 dogs entered with wall to wall running.

You mean no Todd Noles No Midsouth No Tuff E Nuff no Ricky Bates No Born Again and no Eddy Robertson

I DID NOT HERE U2'S NAME MENTIONED,IN PLACING.

Nor yours Sir

WHY DID DAVID ROWTONS NAME GET LEFT OUT OF THE ONES THAT PLACED?

Razorback I understand you being a fan of mine and everything but I wasnt there my family is more important then this hunt was besides I am more of an outside hunter and its hard to beat these guys that have their own foxpen because their hounds are tough and I have made up my mind if I cant win the thang why should I waste my time and money to go just to be in the clapping section so if you see me pull up at a hunt from now own I came to win the thang so until then you dont need to worry about DAVID ROWTON

david you get on web and run your mouth about what your going to do and then dont show up ....you all ways have some lame excuse just do everyone a favor stay off HERE you just need a nother life. no show dave NO SHOW DAVTD

If you dont like it dont read it

Outstanding running. RUNT KIDD AND KYLE EFIRD SHOW. Also placing Sonny williams placed 2, Mark Stanley placed 1, Skinny placed 1, Kyle got 4 in, Runt placed 5 or 6. It was a domination of 3 hr(I mean 5 hr)speed just like TODD NOLES warned us about. Congrats to everyone that placed. HUNT OF THE YEAR. happy huntin.

Rowtons name wasn,t the only one that didn't show up in the results of this hunt. This was a true collection of hounds from ark,la,and missouri. Lots of big names there. Only 6 or 7 names showed up in the results. Should tell you guys what your runnin against. Congratulations to RUNT KIDD, KYLE AND PHIL, ELTON PAUL, SKINNY AND ETHAN,MARK STANLEY AND ALL OTHERS PLACING AT THIS HUNT.

Man I am glad this one is over. I was almost afraid to go with all the smoke that was on the internet. We got there on Friday and painted dogs. Almost thought I was at the wrong place when I got there. I have never seen that place so clean. Yard was moved and the kennels were cleaned. Went in to eat that evening we had southern fried chicken with cream potatoes and man was it good. DJ, you and Brenda has done a great job. All I can say guys is keep up the good work and it will pay off in the end. We had 5 hours of solid running. It has been 2 years since I have been there. Alot of trees has been cut, it looks alot different. Papa Elton proud of you. You did a great job. I like to thank everyone that had something to do with this hunt. Congratulations to the Efrid family for the win in the all-age. Congratulations to everyone else that placed a dog.

Me and Brenda would like to thank all the hunters and judges that attended. A special thanks to the judges for their hard work. As far as the game I would like to thank the local hunters for getting them in shape.
A special thanks to my partner and wife Brenda and sister-in-law Thelma for there help in the kitchen. Congratulations to all that placed. We both welcome all hunters and judges back to any future hunts. There was more tie breakers in the top ten in each class that I have seen in awhile. Again thanks to all that attended.

DJ & Brenda Watson

How many points did it take to win and get in the top ten?

I would like to say congrats to Runt Kidd on a very big derby win! Runt had them ready for this one.. Also congrats to everyone that placed.. All the people who puts this hunt on every year need a big thanks because it was well organized with some very nice things given away in the drawing. The running was non-stop all five hours. Mr.Watson has a very nice pen with some good running game and very nice facilities. This was a really good hunt!

I would like to congratulate everyone who placed and Kyle and Runt on there wins. Had some great running for 5hrs. D.J. had the pen had the pen ready for this one keep up the good work D.J.

Thanks guys I would like to congradulate my buddys Bobby Bradford for his third place finish in the derby. Aaron an Gunner Walters on placeing also in the derby. Elton Paul for placing in the derby an allage. Again thanks th all that attended an congratulation to all that placed.

DJ, you and Ms. Brenda done an outstanding job hosting this hunt. Everyone involved should be proud, because this was a good hunt. Congratulations to everyone who won and placed especially my little buddy Gunner and his kennel boy Aaron and Bobby Bradford. You guys placed against the best there is in s&d hounds in these parts.

P.S. DJ, thanks for letting us hunt in your pen, y'all have made it pleasure to hunt there. You couldn't ask for better food or hospitality.

would someone please post the results to this hunt. we heard so much about it but no official results yet.

Probably because nobody cares