Author
Comment
Whats the best thing to put on dog feet

Re: Whats the best thing to put on dog feet

for tore burnt pads

Realastate is the best thing for dogs feet

I use motor oil with pine tar and sulphur it seems to keep the soft and don,t burn off as quick Don Steele

LIKE THE ADVISER STATED MORE REAL ESTATE IS THE BEST THING.

i dont mean to sound stupied but what is real estate

They are being sarcastic they are telling you to run them more and make the feet tougher.

Used the same mixture that Mr. Steele posted when we went to 3 day hunts. Started dipping our dogs feet about 2 weeks before the hunt, and during the hunt after we caught the dogs. To my knowledge never had a dog lose a pad or come up lame.

What is the mixture of the three?

I have been out of it for 12 yrs. I don't remember the exact amounts. I do know it works. We only used it if we were going to a 3 day hunt.

NO MITCH I AM NOT BEING SARCASTIC I TELLING HIM THE BEST THING I HAVE FOUND THAT WORKS. IF THEY PULL A PAD WAIT THREE OR FOUR DAYS AND PUT THEM BACK IN THE WOODS IT IS THE BEST WAY TO PUT A GOOD TOUGH FOOT ON THEM.

Feed Em Wolf Tracks

Tuff foot is the best. Put it on for a week run them and repeat. This is the best thing for them always heard run them back on but thats a bunch of bs.

The best thing is to never look at there feet and you want have a foot promblem just turn there a$$ out and drink a cold one

2qts. Kerosene
1qt. Boiled Linseed oil
1qt. Clorax
6oz. Battery acid
This will make a gallon for u, poor in can and put dogs foot in to soak, will burn if raw, the acid will remove old pad, while other will make pad durable. You can't save this so give half to a buddy, it will setup in time,{lose strength}. Some people use Clorax, others use Vinegar, tryed these, may wk a little, this other stuff will work. Don't like to doctor feet, not going to much, we hunt in the mountains have to have good feet, to live here. Try this, at your own risk, I don't want to be blamed for something abnormal happening.