​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chip Quave,Bird, Heath

What Hotel yall stayin at for the Mississippi Hunting Assoc. 3 day??? We were gonna try to stay same one as yall!

Re: Chip Quave,Bird, Heath

Radar we all usually drive back and forth, me and Heath aren't but 20 minutes away. Quave might bring his camper and stay.
I will be in Florida that weekend, hate I'm going to miss yall coming. If you need some names of the closest hotels let me know.
The campground that is less than a mile from the pen has some cabins they rent out for a reasonable rate. Ask Lobo and Sterlin for more info, they stayed there for the Classic a few weeks ago. I think it worked out better than a hotel room.
Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Radar
I will not be attending the hunt this year due to my back trouble and not being able to run my hounds. I have a lot of young dogs and pups so I hope I can get them ready by the fall. I will get over there and see all of you on Saturday. Bird is right about the Cabins at the camper park, the guys that stayed there really liked them.

Thanks yall,
I checked out the cains I think that is the route we will go!! can't wait but, I sure hope we find a jar of money soon or we will be in a bind!!