​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
cry babe lits

DANNY MORRIS TOM POWELL LIL BABE TROUBLE POWELL DAVID ROWTON CARL CELLAR TOM JONES MARCUS FRATHEAD DANNY MORRIS DAVID ROWTON ARE YOU ?

Re: cry babe lits

Huh I dont know who you are but next time could you speak english because that makes no sense

rowton i will agree with you on this someone calling all these people a crybaby and they cant spell or put things in perspective.or use there real name or a better fake one i would give anything a man would want to see hooked on phonics here say that to dannys face

danny is the biggest babe of the all steve you act like your in love with danny he is sorry and a crybabe and a trouble maker

lol newsletter in love,not but a good friend indeed as i said before seems you are angry with him for some reason and would love to see you tell hbim that to his face.sorry i dont putt from the ruff good luck news letter ps. we have your ip address and real name so lets have some fun.

Steve i believe you know danny as well or better than i do. any one that could say that about danny obviously doesn't know him. cry baby?.... i think not. that mans had his name called more times than the person that wrote that msg i can assure you. whats he got to cry about....lol hes give away better dogs than they'l ever own.