​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dogs for sale (Got to go)

Due to lack of work I can not afford to keep as many dogs now. These are not culls. 850-336-7427 .

Whelped 5-24-02 R&W Female out of William's Ridge Cloud (Sheridan's Diceman) and Adam's Honey(Ch. Lotts Outlaw) $200.00

Whelped 7-18-08 BW&T Male out of Ch.Killam Hills Kracker (Ch.Boone's Packman) and Killam Hills Sandy (Ch, Carr's AT&T)This hound is also a bench champion &400.00

Whelped 9-11-08 BW&T male out of Ch. Killam Hills Kracker (Ch. Boone's Packman) and Ch. Killam Hills Dela (Ch. Barney's Blackman)$400.00

Whelped 5-6-09 B&T male out of Ch. Killam Hills Kracker (Ch. Boone's Packman) and Killam Hills Jenna (Butler's Big Thunder)$300.00

Whelped 6-20-09 BW&T male out of Ch. Killam Hills Kracker (Ch. Boone's Packman) and Killam Hills Jet (Thornton's Coy which is all House's Breeding)$300.00

Whelped 6-4-09 BWT male out of Ch. Bonner's Humpy (Clear Cut Strait Shot) and Ch. Killam Hills Dela (Ch. Barney's Blackman)$300.00

Re: Dogs for sale (Got to go)

The dog out of the AT&T gyp and the dog off of Bonner's Humpy have been spoken for.

The Ridge Cloud and Honey gyp has been spoken for.

the Cracker and jet pup is that the one you call rocket ?????

Yes

The male out of Kracker and the Blackman gyp has been spoken for.

Please let me know if something happens on this gyp. I am interested. THANKS

Elijah the only gyp I had on here was the Ridge cloud and Honey gyp, is this the one you are talking about.

Yes, that is the one. Thanks

Elijah the man just backed out on the gyp so just give me a call 850-336-7427

The Ridge Cloud and Honey gyp has been respoken for.