​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Derek Dupre (Natioal Junior)

Dad and I are still planning to come and help judge for you.
I need some info.
Do we need to bring our bed rolles?
Do you have an address for us to put into the GPS?
What kind of radios do you use,I will bet we dont have what you use, we only have private band radios and marine bands.
We will come down on wed. evening june 2nd.
Hope that some of the locals can take us around on thursday and show us the running grounds, also if you need help on thursday let me know and I will help.

Re: Derek Dupre (Natioal Junior)

Hey Kevin i am not Dupre but i will try to answer your question i think all you will need is a sleeping bag and pillow and most of the people run marine band radios but a few have both look forward to meeting you see you in a couple of weeks if you have any more questions you can call me at 501 209 0112 after 4pm. S.R.

Thanks for the info Sam, looking forward to meeting you also.

5 lopez cir
Jessieville Ar. 71949
Kevin go a quarter past this adderess, turn right through gate.
Camp Story Baptist Assembly

kevin look forward to meeting you and your dad you have to get out of bed early to get ahead of Sam and Johnny lol but they knew the answers better than i anyway lol if you need me for any reason my cell is 501-538-4219
Derek

Johnny is that a 911 adress or a actual GPS address if not no telling where them little boxes will take you

Kevin I will be at Camp Story on Wednesday and will be glad to show you around on Thursday. I just went to Mapquest and typed in Buckville, Ark. and it will pull up the Buckville area and you can zoom in and find the Camp Story Road. Once you are on that Road it will be the 2nd road to the right or road to the right where the pavement ends. There is a sign at the Camp Story and Buckville Road Intersection and a sign where you turn into the Camp Ground. I will have my phone if you should need directions 501-915-2260. Thanks, R.N.

Whitey, it is the mailing address next to the camp, got it out of the ph book.

Thank you all for the info.
Randy I will have you on speed dial as it looks like Buckville road and camp store road have more curves than all the roads in Kansas combined.

We hope to be there by late afternoon.

Kevin you can't get lost over there, all roads run into the lake, except the one in and out. The lake, as You can see, surrounds the whole place.

If I hit water I will know I went to far
I am sure we will find it.
How is the game around there, are boys still taking care of the fox and yotes?

Ya, Jackie Ray, feedin every week, they r not eating as much dog food as they were a month ago. He says he can smell them 20 yards before u get to the feeders. They like meat an grease to. I went a few times when he has feed, they have the ground torn up there. He and I r the only 2 that no where the feeders r. We think they r some that no pretty close though.

Good deal, I cant wait to here all the good running we will have.

Kevin if you and Whitey will let me know when you think you might get there I will make sure I have my phone close by. I believe if you turn off of Hwy. 298 onto the Buckville Road and go approximately 3 miles, you can stop at the Buckville Grocery store (on your left) and Call, I will come and meet you.

Randy I will let you know what time it will be.
THANKS