​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEXT ALL AMERICAN

WERE'S THE NEXT ALL AMERICAN GOING TO BE HELD?

Re: NEXT ALL AMERICAN

PROBABLY PAMPLICO SOUTH CAROLINA

probably grenada, ms.

I heard from a good source it would definitely be in Grenada next year. So you can just about be planning now for a Grenada trip next year.

why would they want to ruin a great hunt like the all american by putting it on the outside. thats whats wrong with this country today everybody wants to take a good thing and screw it all up . just leave stuff alone !!!! if you dont know what i mean look at our president everyone fussed about bush but look what a real winner we have now..Leave the all american in the wire!!

Well duh!!!!! sounds and looks (hidin your name) like you are scared of the outside! Must have a bunch of road cutters.... If you dont like it dont go. Or get on their board so you can do the plannin and the work ..instead of just gripin!!! sure is easier to sit home whinin than to be doin the work.

There could be a pretty good arguement made about how it never should have went inside the wire. Get over yourself and be President of an organization and maybe you can decide where to have your hunt. But thanks for your Opinion.

DUH! This year I think was the first year it has been in a pen in about 3 or 4 years. It was at Grenada 2 or 3 years straight rescently.
I think this year was maybe the lowest entry ever at the All American as well.
I'm just speculating, but I think I'm accurate.
You must not participate in it anyway, or you would know this, so why ***** about a hunt you don't participate in?

It has been is a pen the last 3 years. Pamplico Pamplico and then McMillians.

You guys consider Lake Ouachita, and Garland Co. Outside, Central Arkansas. Wolf Hound Classic, Ar. St., and the Jr. National, are being held there. Not asking for every year, just one time{sometime}.

Johnny when is the Central Arkansas going to be there

i did not make the post above by 'alvin'...you may not be refering to me but i'll sign my own name to my post...

MR. BRATTON IVE HEARD THIS WAS A FINE PLACE TO HOLD A OUTSIDE HUNT. DOES IT HAVE KENNELS? OR ANY KIND OF CLUBHOUSE SET UP TO HOUSE A LARGE NUMBER OF HOUNDS THE ALL AMERICAN WOULD BRING

Has Big club house, all the camper and cabin spaces, but I will not candy coat it, we do not have kennels. We have a big dog pen for catch dogs, we have talked about kennels, but nothing done yet. We have at most of our hunts 300 plus hounds, most use stackout chains, or there on portable kennnels. Derek has told me before we need kennels before ya would come, and we have the money, just haven't done it. Thanks though for considering, maybe we will build them soon.

radar u r rite sumbody must b a coward. using a no name post. kelly