​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Scooby Doo pups?

Does anybody have any info on Scooby Doo pups. Are they fast and can they run a track. I would like to know the good and bad. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Stephen Cooper
Hall of Fame Kennel

Re: Scooby Doo pups?

have 2gyps that really can hook up and stay hooked! above average speed , lots of grit, tough as you can handle. also have 7, pups off scooby 8wks. runnin around and rough on the barn cats . these pups mommy is off john b troop x cotton candy(scooby doo sister different litter). call me if you want one 716 870-8632

i have a male pup off of him thats about 8 months old and he runs good. i have him turned out on the outside at my house and he has been doing his share of jumping the game. he is always on the move and never wants to stop very long. i really like how this pup has been doing on the outside. i also have a gyp that is breed to scooby that is due to have her pups by the end of next week.

Mr.Stephen I owned and ran Scooby-Doo he is a good honest hard driving track hound. The pup's that my hunting buddies and I had, were hard running track hounds that could really run something and pack well. Phone # 985-839-3374 Home or # 985-515-9791 cell ( I hope this information helps )

Byron I have Scooby-Doo and still run him a little.He really is a hard track running hound. The ones that have pups in South Ms. that I know of are really likeing them. The ones I've seen run can really go and are tough. Just had a litter of nine and still have 4 more gyps to whelp in June.

Thanks for all the info. I like tough dogs and have heard a lot about how tough his pups are. All I do is speed and drive hunt and never run longer than 4 hours except in a hunt. I am looking fo fast track running studs. No cutting and don't have to have a lot of foot speed. This is what I am wondering about his pups.

Hall of Fame Kennel
Stephen Cooper