​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RESULTS NORTH HOLDEN DERBY MAY 22nd

1st #10 485pts. turdhill hanna out of scotts rockin randy and hallams mama. turdhill kennels.
2nd #1 430pts. wendy out of courtneys terrebonne and bobbettes cocoa. bay ridge kennels.
3rd #6 395pts turdhill white stride out of ds redhawk and flying s calcutta. turdhill kennels.
4th #57 390pts baileyville leonard out of baileyville george and davids shelly. charlie bailey.
5th #49 345pts hawks showgirl out of baileyville black johnny and edwards jazz. chicken hawk.
6th #16 320pts turdhill shy fly out of millers rebel and millers jesse. turdhill kennels.
7th #61 305pts adams mrs d out of big creek james. fox creek ridge.
8th #81 300pts adams toes out of smokin ridge madison and smokin ridge bb. fox creek kennels.
9th #14 295pts oneals cooper out of watts lil warrior and watts blondie. divorced club kennels.
10th #9 295pts turdhill marly out of eddies liquor and mccoys. turdhill kennels.
11th #18 295pts triple s ben out of gunstock casper and rambling emmie. triple s kennels.

Re: RESULTS NORTH HOLDEN DERBY MAY 22nd

congrats tic on ur win ! sure is some fine hounds i sold u . i got some more winners for sale!! lolf

You got to get it however you can. Glad I could help out your Dog Jockey Services!!!

thats rite an sometimes u got toget out when u can!! LOL it alls goes back to that thout u knew bloodline! an tell rowdy to come c me if he wants to get in a race!! lol

btt.

JJ WHAT IS YOUR NUMBER

985-507-7677