​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I.R.H.C ( f ) ch Mare Branch Clorox.

Clorox is back home at Mare Branch Kennels .I would like to thank Mike Carr for taking such good care of him and also to those of you on the east cost who bred to him while he was there .I have heard some good reports on his pups .

Clorox will be available for breding but we will not have any pups for sale. For breding call 850-365-0569.

Re: I.R.H.C ( f ) ch Mare Branch Clorox.

MR GODWIN,JUST CURIOUS, IS "MIKE CARR"FROM TENNESSEE BY CHANCE? I DEAL WITH ONE IN THE MEMPHIS AREA HERE AT WORK AND SEEMS LIKE A FAIR MAN. AGAIN,JUST CURIOUS

Gary I would like to breeda gyp to clorox lets do some .swapping I let you breed to one of my julys'I breed to CLOROX THE BEST THAT WOULD COME OUT OF THIS UNION IS I WOULD GET TO SEE YOU AGAIN

Mike Carr is from South Carolina unless he moved

Brian, Mike Carr is from South Carolina and works for Pride Dog Food .

Mr Ed, I would love to get to visit with you again. I have always appreciated the time you took to talk to us young hunters and made us feel welcomed and just as important as anyone else.
However, you would have to breed one of those good Julys to Clorox since I have no gyps to breed to him at this time. The closure of the fox pens in Florida has forced me to nearly quit. But Clorox is here and available and if I had the time and money I would just haul him to you and stay a day or two and visit. Keep in touch........Gary

You are welcome anytime.
I had a good one off of CLOROX. HE DIED SUDDENLY.
COME TOO SEE ME

Btt