​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Benefit Raffle

Randy Frasier of Frasier Brothers' Ragin' Reds has donated a breeding to Frasier Brothers' Lookout. Also up for grabs is a Lookout puppy out of a Gambler and Slinger bred gyp.
Photobucket Photobucket

Rodney Colvin of Colvin Kennels has donated a puppy off of Cotton's Rain Man.
Photobucket

Chances are $5.00 each, and there is no limit to how many chances you can buy. The drawing will be held on Labor Day, Monday, September 5, 2011. All entries must be received by Wednesday, August 31, 2011. To enter, please send cash, check or money order made payable to:
Nikki Blondin
1800 Goodwin Rd
Ruston, LA 71270

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION!!
All proceeds will be donated to Bart and Selena Himel of St. Amant, LA to help cover medical expenses for their one year old daughter, Gabby, who was born with OEIS Complex.
Photobucket

For more information about the raffle, please feel free to reply to this message or call Nikki Blondin at 318-426-5294 (after 5:00pm). For more information about Gabby or OEIS, please visit her website www.gabriellegossip.com

Good Luck & Happy Hunting!!!

Re: Benefit Raffle

A big thanks to Hall of Famer Mr. Toby Spurlock. He has entered for 5 chances.

Also, Kathy Heldreth has entered for 10!!

Nikki, also with the puppy, Penny and I would like to donate $100 ! My wife worked with Shane and Ed for 20+yrs. ALL HUNTERS, this is a family that needs help in a big way. Our prayers are with this family.

NIKKI I WANT 5 CHANCES ON THAT WHITE PUP THAT MR. COLVIN IS DONATING I WILL SEND YOU A CHECK BY MAIL.MAY GET SOME MORE LATER BEFORE TIME RUNS OUT THANKS RODNEY

Rodney Colvin - A very big thank you to your donations!!!

Rodney Potts - Thanks for your entry!! Good luck!!

Nikki, Your Dad called me and said I had to buy 20 tickets. I am supposed to stay with him on the 8th of July and this was the only way I could get a bed. Will send tomorrow.

David, you gotta love my dad!! I've got you down!!

Btt

Btt

Nikki put me down for 5 & also the Louisana Sportsmen's Alliance will be donating $100.00 to help out. Putting both checks in the mail in the morning , thanks Trent

Trent, I have you down and a big thank you to the Louisiana Sportsmen's Alliance!!

Btt

Are all the chances going into 1 drawing for both pups or are y'all splitting into 2 drawings?

There will be three names drawn: 1 for each puppy and 1 for the breeding.

Btt

Me And my dad always try to help out on any benefit we can so we like to donate y'all a breeding to CB Big Red ( butler big thunder x s&r Lilly)

Bubba, thank you and your dad for yalls donation!! It is going to a great cause and is very much appreciated!! Thanks again!!

Btt

Lane McGaha, agent for American National Insurance, along with Magnum Telemetry has donated 2 Magnum Tracking Collars to the benefit raffle. The proceeds will be donated to Bart and Selena Himel to help with the medical expenses for Gabby.

Lane, I would like to thank you and Magnum Telemetry for yall's donation. It means a lot to me and is greatly appreciated!! Thanks again :-)

I would like to add that taxidermist Phillip Wood has donated a shoulder mount to the raffle.

We've got a nice prize pot built up, so everybody get your entries in!!

Btt

Btt

Miss Nikki. I WANT TO BUY 5 TICKETS . I DON'T KNOW YOU AND U DON'T KNOW ME. I GOT A 14 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER AND SHE IS MY LIFE. SO MY HEART GOES OUT TOO THAT LITTLE GIRL. I WILL GET THE MONEY IN THE

MAIL SOON. GOD BLESS . BE STRONG. JOEY D.

Nikki ; hope you have recieved mine by know ? It was mailed earlier this week. Have a good idea " If some how I do win any of these things I will post here and auction of to highest biddder and ALL money will go to Gabby"!!!!! Hope this helps and Our prayers are with you(for all your hard work and time) and the family!!!!

Joey, thanks for your entry and support.

Dale, I did receive your. Thank you so much.. I meant to post it on here to let you know, but I slap forgot. Sorry about that!! I think that's a great idea!!

I hope everybody has a safe and happy 4th of July Weekend!!!

Btt

Btt

Nikki just checking to see if you got my check

Hey Mike, I did get it. Thank you for your support, and good luck!!

Btt

Btt

NIKKI
I WILL BE OVER THERE THRUSADAY NIGHT THRU SAT FOR THE HUNT,TRENT IS PUTTING ON .PLEASE LOOK ME UP SO I CAN GIVE YOU SOME DONATIONS ON COLLAR REPAIRS.THANKS RANDY KING

Thanks Mr. Randy. I'll be over there Friday night for the bench show and fish fry. I'll be sure to look you up!!

btt

Btt

Ms Nikki I don't no u but I have 3yr old twin girls and a 18 yr old my heart goes out to u. I'll take 5 of those chances I'll put my check in the mail in the morning. GOD BLESS U & UR FAMILY!!

Thanks Shandra!! I've got you down and I received your check in the mail. Thanks again!!

btt

Btt

I'll take 10 chances. ill double what Trent Hollingsworth sent. I will send my check today. Our prayes go the family. Leroy Husser

Please let Mr Husser win this raffle he needs a good hound very bad its very sad every friday night when he drops his tailgate, he needs a chance to see what its like to be on the front of the race instead of back of pack.!!!!!!!! lol

Nikki The Green Hills Foxhunters would like to donate 100.00 dollars to help. Our Sec. will get you a check you a check in the mail. You have our prayers
Pres Roger Knight
Sec Treas. Janie Ross

Mr. Leroy, thanks so much!! I've got you down and I'll let you know when I receive your check :-) thanks again for the support and prayers!!

Trent, it's all in the luck of the draw!! Lol!!!

Mr. Roger, I would like to thank you and the Green Hills Foxhunters for your donation and prayers. I'll post back here to let y'all know I received the check. Thanks again!!

Mr. Leroy, just letting you I received your check. Thanks again!!

Btt

Yes Roger I will get the check in the mail tomorrow. Keeping this family in our prayers.....

Thanks Janie!! I'll let you know when it comes in.

Btt