​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Garland County Fall 1 day S&D

Garland County Fox and Wolf Hunters assn.
1 Day Speed and Drive.
September 23-24 at Buckville, AR
Enter Hounds and Bench show Friday
Run Hounds Saturday 5 hour S&D
To reserve #'s call(501)760-5065(Michael or Kim Huff)
Entry Fee $5
Auction Friday night

Re: Garland County Fall 1 day S&D

BTT

here we go again who is bringing the dog power to this one

The bullet will be back!!!!!!!

what caliber 22 short ha ha

MINE WOULD BE BLANKS hay cave man let me know if the gyp is showing

If it dont rain and cool off there is going to be a lot of fat and out of shape hounds there 10-4

Don't look for much cooler weather or rain for at least a month, but we can always hope! Already have 215 numbers out.

mr tom she did not stick

A cold east end is coming and he have to be dealt with

caveman i am going to give him a pup i like those guys we all ways have a good time at the hunts i guess i have blessed gyps they have all stuck tell them i will tell them the gyps i have breed they can pick are you ready for the hunt

If there is 215 hounds 214 of them will be in 2nd place when I get threw

I thought these hunts were going GTP?

Question
I thought these hunts were going GTP?
and $10 dollars a dog

That will be in the spring with the 2 day hunts. They will be GTP and Masters affilliated I think.
Also, the entry will be $10 then.

Ok Thanks just wondered

About 290 #'s out so far.

This could be Brutal on the competition at this one because I am coming

WHO is going to place and win any guesses

I know some boys that has been running in this heat better watch out they will be ready guess who they are

PST Dog Runners said heat and dry conditions won't slow down their South ARK dogs. Been running hard all summer and fixin to take home some hardware home.

P.S. They don't just hall them dogs in the front of the truck they buckle em in they're so valuble!!!!

PST Dog Runners
PST Dog Runners said heat and dry conditions won't slow down their South ARK dogs. Been running hard all summer and fixin to take home some hardware home.

P.S. They don't just hall them dogs in the front of the truck they buckle em in they're so valuble!!!!

Where are these PST Dog Runners from anybody know

i went to the curtain yesterday every time i put a deer in the lake they would be a muddy spot there good luck everbody

BTT

i guess the boys down south has got everybody scared talking about those tuff heat dogs come on dont be scared

The ones from south Arkansas dont scare anybody they are just legends in their own minds it is going to a Howling good time

No membership at the 2 fall hunts, lake ouachita an the garland, 5 dollars a dog entry. The spring hunts will be GTP, an 10 a dog, no more membership fees. These new changes were voted on an adopted my the board this past spring. Haven't been on here n a while, just wanted to clear this up. I'm down south in Thibodaux, with Mack learnin how to talk cajun, not doin so well. Maybe by end of the week, hard to learn a hillbilly.

i had a dream last night that all of those heat dogs down south where after me they where ugly their hair was singed i am scared

i had a dream last night that all of those heat dogs down south were after me they were ugly their hair was singed i am scared

WELL HACKER LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT IS WORRIED ABOUT THOSE HEAT DOGS THERE IS NO ONE TALKING COME ON BOYS THEY CANT BE THAT BAD CAN THEY

Over 300 numbers out a month and a half before the hunt! Hard to get motivated to get'm ready when heat index is 120!

Snake Huff

Hey Snake, do ya have any pups outa the male dog of yours that done so well in the Spring hunts?

Re: Snake Huff

Just had a litter off of him last week out of a Packman gyp.
I had a littermate of his that died I have a litter off of him and Kyle's Packman gyp that are 9 months old.

Are ya keeping all or thinning out?

I'm planning on keeping them all. The oldest litter is doing really good and the little ones are almost the same cross. Wife says I need to thin but when I tell her what I'm gettin rid of she either don't want to or the boys have a fit! Dad always said if the colts got big enough for mom to name we would keep them forever, I guess it's the same for me and these dogs!

YEP,that's how it works! Don't let'e name the chickens or you'll not get eggs or dumplings.

YEP,that's how it works! Don't let'em name the chickens or you'll not get eggs or dumplings.

I hear rumor them boys from down south are takin a couple nites off this weekend, guess they are given the rest of you boys time to get yals dogs in shape, yal better get them in shape sounds like.

Can't believe anyone would take a weekend off hunting with this beautiful weather we're having!

snake need 3 #'s are the numbers 280 281 282 available??????????

btt

btt

Rumor has it the heat dogs are back in the woods watchem boys

Rumor has it the Heat dogs are back in the woods watchem boys

you are going to scare the hacker again knowing the heat dogs are in the woods again

Hacker don't be scared,them Heat dogs are just lil ole track runnin walker dogs.

Heard them southern dogs was droppin' like flies!

MAYDAY MAYDAY.....The Eagle flies low and fast, but will be followed closely by a Monkey carrying a goose egg, if they don't all get Parvo, or too Skinny. There is one big Question Mark, will the winning dog be RED or BLACK? Merle may sing a tune for the PST Dog Runners, but sadly they will all be following a BIG GOOFY dog!

don't count johnny bratton out he kept him a few thats hard to run with

Them boys down in south arkansas keep only the tuff the weak stay in the hills of Buckville they say.

thot Bratton sold evrything to send a woman ona come ta jesus tripp and cuz he was gitten bigger church?

1 2