MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Toughest Field Trial Post

BARRY HILTON

Apr 25, 2006 - 2:21PM
Toughest Field Trial You have ever been to

I'd like to hear about the toughest trial you ever attended. You know i like the hounds with guts over any other. I'll start it.
After thinking of the Cleghornes i am reminded of my first meeting with Bobby. The North Georgia in 1983. It was outside near Ila, held August 3. We had rains for weeks leading up to it and it had turned really hot. I loaded 9 dogs in a S-10 Chevy and went down. The NGa done something very different than any other, they ran the derby and all age three days together. We started, i believe around 265 dogs, by 10 AM it was 105 degrees each morning. Dogs were falling out from the word go and the hunters didn't fare much better. The area was short on the right kind of game, but the biggest deer i ever saw were behind every bush. By the third day we had 23 dogs eligable to go, all age and derby. By about 9 AM every dog in the trial was running one big buck. The judges just went to a local store and got a coke. When the smoke cleared, 9 All Age dogs had finished, two of them had no score, 4 derbys were left and two of them had no score. They whipped me down to one, she placed 3rd or 6th, can't remember. She had 15H-20T-35S&D. John and Buddy Hooper won. Of all i have ever been to, not one comes close. That crowd in Ga. loved to drink and fight. I'll never forget that one.

Fred Walker

Apr 25, 2006 - 4:58PM
Re: Toughest Field Trial You have ever been to

I usually have something to tell but I can't match that---Did go to some tough Trxas Opens---4 straight days, 6 hours per day but always had plenty to finish---Do remember Don Richey telling about the year that only three dogs finished and he won it---Also heard Hinkle Shillings tell of when it was 4 straight days, 7 hours per day---Around here the hounds that were generally considered to be the gamest of all, were the pups sired directly by WEBB'S BENNY JESTER---

Of the current hunters that place a premium on gameness I would put Bill Kennedy and Charles Tatom at the top of my list---Not many of those kind around any more---

Joe Raines/SOUTHERN COMFORT KENNEL

Apr 25, 2006 - 5:30PM

BY NO MEANS BARRY HAVE I BEEN TO AS MANY AS YOU HAVE.

THE TOUGHEST HUNT THAT I HAVE EVER ATTENDED WAS THIS YEARS MASTERS HUNT IN JAN 2006!

NORTHWESTERN FLORIDA HAS SOME WIERD WEATHER IN JAN.

MY GOOD FRIEND COLE AND MYSELF LIKE TO STAY AT THE PEN WHEN WE CAN.

WELL WYATTE AND MARIE OSTEEN HOOKED US UP WITH THEIR CAMPER FOR THE WEEK.

WE WERE ALL SET TO GO FOR THE WEEK.

AFTER GETTING ALL THE CHORES COLE AND I SET OUT TO GET SUPPLIES FOR THE WEEK.

WE ATE OUR LAST SOLID MEAL AT JIMMY'S BUFFET AND HEADED TO WAL MART.

BETWEEN THE TWO OF US WE HAD AROUND TWO HUNDRED BUCS AND WAL MART TOOK A CHUNK OF THAT.

THE GIRL BEHIND THE COUNTER NEW WE WERE PROFESSIONALS. 4 CASES OF BEER AND A FAMILY PACK OF TYLENOL PM/S ALONG WITH A FAMILY PACK OF BC'C AND A 2 LITER OF ROLAIDS.

COLE DID HAVE THE BRAINS TO GET US FOUR BOXES OF LIL DEBBIE SNACK CAKES SO WE WOULD HAVE SOMETHING TO PUT ON OUR STOMACHE.

THEN WE MADE OUR LAST STOP AT THE PACKAGING STORE. A HALF GALLON OF CHEEP CANADIAN WHISKEY AND A LIL THIS AND A LIL THAT AND WE WERE DONE.

WE HAD A TOTAL OF ABOUT 50 BUCS A PIECE TO GET US THROUGH THE WEEK AND TO GET HOME!

THE WEATHER WAS JUST FREAKY. FLIP FLOPS AND SHORTS DURING THE DAY AND EVERY STITCH OF CLOTHES YOU COULD PUT ON AT NITE.

WHEN THE WEATHER WOULD TURN AT NITE THE CAMPER WE STAYED IN WAS LIKE AN ICE BOX.

THERE WAS A LIL FOOT HEATER THAT WE USED TO HEAT THE CAMPER. I HAVE ONLY BEEN COLD TO THE BONE ONCE AND THIS WAS IT.

MARIE SAW HOW BAD WE WERE SUFFERING AND GAVE US ANOTHER FOOT HEATER BUT IT TRIPPED THE MAIN BREAKER OUTSIDE AND AT 2 AM WE HAD NO IDEA AS WERE TO START LOOKING FOR IT.

THE GAME WAS GREEN AND THE RUNNING WAS LACKING FOR TWO DAYS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A DOG RACE THE SECOND DAY THAT SOUNDED GOOD FROM WHERE I SAT.

ALL IN ALL IT WAS THE TOUGHEST MOST MISERABLE HUNT I HAVE BEEN TO YET. NOT JUST ON THE HOUNDS BUT AS ME AS A HUNTER.

BUT WE MADE A BUNCH OF NEW FRIENDS AND SAW SOME WE HAVENT SEEN IN A WHILE.

I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS ONE AS IT IS FRESH IN MY MEMORY AND IF IT WAS NOT FOR THE CHEEP CANADIAN WHISKEY I FOR SURE WOULD HAVE FROZE TO DEATH. ALSO IF IT WERE NOT FOR THE BUD LITES I WOULD HAVE PARISHED IN THE HEAT OF THE DAY.

I DO HAVE ONE MENTAL IMAGE OF THE WHOLE HUNT THOUGH.

IT WAS OF LEWIS GARNER AFTER THE SECOND DAY OF RUNNING.

ALL THE HOUNDS WERE UP AND I SAT WITH LEWIS AND HAD A CHAT.

IT WAS HOT AND THE NIGHTLY FREEZE HAD NOT SET IN YET. LEWIS WAS STANDING BY THE KEENEL WITH A MILLER HIGH LIFE IN HIS HAND.

YALL HAVE SEEN THE COMMERCIALS ABOUT THE "HIGH LIFE". WELL LEWIS SHOULD BE ON ONE OF THOSE COMMERCIALS.

HE HAS STAYED IN THE SAME CAMPER WE STAYED IN BEFORE AND IM SURE IT HAS BEEN JUST AS COLD BUT I BET HE NEVER EVEN THOUGHT TWICE ABOUT IT.

HE IS TRULEY A LIVING "HIGH LIFE" COMMERCIAL!!!!!!

THATS MY TOGHEST HUNT EVER. I KNOW IT IS SMALL BEANS TO SOME OF YOU OL TIMERS LIKE, FRED, DUCOTE, BARRY, GELLESPIE, MCCLAIN, PERRY, AND MANY MORE.

IM SURE YOU GUYS HAVE SLEPT ON BACK OF TRUCKS, UNDERNEATH TREES, BY LOGS, AND JUST HAVE A WET CAMPFIRE TO KEEP YOU WARM!

BE GOOD
JRAINES

HILL CITY

Apr 25, 2006 - 6:17PM

USO in pen Pooles dec 2002 265 hounds entered rough rough weather game low 100 bucks per entry no trash hounds at that. 73 to go out last day(4th day) good running first 2 hours, then it rained over an inch in next 3 hours steady cold rain, it was 39 degrees on truck mirror and raining right on. first day we cast on about half inch ice on ground, rained some 2nd day and wind blew steady 25mph with gusts to 40 on third day. only 15 hounds even finished it! I was on of the lucky ones that finished with one and hgaed. Never seen some hunters leave hunt this early scratched out, names i couldn't believe got scratched out in 2 or 3 days. defently the hardest I have ever been too! I placed one and don't want anymore of that!
hill city

BARRY HILTON

Apr 25, 2006 - 6:21PM
Re: Re: Hill City

You say you don't want anymore of that, but in the years to come you will always remember it and you will be proud of what your hounds did. If it was easy, it wouldn't be any fun to me.

ALLAN BISHOP (JABBER JAW)

Apr 25, 2006 - 6:47PM

Don't reckon I can touch all you long timers with a hunt story....BUT.....
Went to Canada last July to Frontenac Hunt which Ivan & Kathy VanLeeuwen put on. Was hot for Canada...bout 90 degrees. I think they were 90+ hounds cast the last day...runnin was hard and the heat took its toll.
36 hounds finished the hunt! And now for the BIG surprise....at the awards ceremony...when Master of Hounds got to 3rd HGA...he started laughing...Allan Bishop from Va is THIRD with his hound TWO-SPOT! I almost fell out of the chair. Ever seen a 59 year old man grinnin like a kid? It was my second three-day hunt ever and was I excited! I found out later that this was the highest placing of a hound from down South in 18 years, according to Ken Emerson who does the history, all the reports & write-ups.
It may not have been the toughest hunt ever but the hound had 2nd high S&D score for the last day...& had never seen a coyote til he got there! And me an 'ol Willie Small had 5 of the 36 that finished!
I'll never forget that one!

ALLAN BISHOP
(JABBER JAW)

speeddog

Apr 25, 2006 - 6:54PM
chris your right

I was there don't no who was tuffer the dogs or the judges. VERY ruff hunt. Like you said alot went home early some that you couldn't belive. Me david mosley skeeter had a dring going into 4 th day, you would have thought we won it just being there for the last day

Ladyote

Apr 25, 2006 - 7:45PM

I got two....And both had to do with RAIN!
The 1st one was back at the Andulisa, Al. Fox Pen back in 1987 I think...It was the Alabama State ME, My Sister, Brother and Mom and Daddy went for the week...Pitched a tent...Numbers Dogs...Cooked out...Was having a good time...The HUNT itself was OK...What I remember...But I know one of the nights It came a Thunderstorm and a DOWN POUR RAIN....The Tent was soaking wet and it was raining in the inside of the tent too...Moma had us sleeping on Blow up floats...THANK GOD...and Me and My Sister woke up to hear my Moma fusing at Daddy about the Rain...God Bless Him...I know he could help it...Ha! All our Clothes was wet...and I was laughing cause I was floating INSIDE THE TENT...Moma did not think it was too funny!! Nor was spending the rest of the night ALL of us in one truck!!!
The second and more recent was the Deep South Master's 1st 3 Day at Boggy Holler Fox Pen...IT Rained and Rained and Rained....And of course me and my husband put up a tent...It kept us dry....but when you stepped off the air matteress you stepped right out into BLACK MUD...YUK! We walked in Mud till I grew web feet....Also the Running was bad...Which could not be helped...The Storm had really messed the pen up....All but one of our dogs had been CUT the 2nd day....My dog was going into the last day with NO POINTS.....But considering how many had been CUT...I was proud to at least CAST her....It was one of them hunts...You will remember forever! We all hung in there together! And still had a good time.....Or I think we did NOTE: No More Tents For Me!

Fred Walker

Apr 25, 2006 - 8:05PM
Just had a recall---

1989 Saline River---

2 below zero at night---coldest hunt I've ever attended---Waldene Golden was there---Can't remember much except how cold it was in South Arkansas---killed all the bermuda grass in my fields---eight days before the hunt it was 80 degrees---

Darrell Hurt

Apr 25, 2006 - 9:13PM

Went to one about 30 yrs. ago with the first 2 day's outside and last day in a pen with red fox. The running was fierce for 2 hours then nothing for the last 3. Only 2 wild hounds finished, mine liked 3 minutes. Then 2 years ago in the hot summer I was at McMillins and they bayed a coyote in a bad thicket after the hunt was called on 3rd day. Coyote kept moving around in those bad thickets so no one couldn't get in to their dogs. They finally agreed to shoot a gun to break them up And ole Blackman took off for a bigger thicket, about 2 hundred acres of pines about 6 feet tall and briars about 20 feet tall. He layed down right in the center. He placed 3rd in the hunt and they were wanting to take pictures and the crew that was with me wanted to go home. So I found a path and started trying to walk, but before long I was crawling. I crawled a good 1/4 of a mile calling, begging and pleading for old Black.... to come to me but he stood his ground or layed his ground. Finally I got to him. He was patting his tail on the the ground and laying by a big white dog. Just as I hooked the leads on I heard something else. It was David Hellums crawling in from the other side. I asked him why he didn't get there a little sooner and he said "quit complaining and bring my dog to me. We both agreed that was the worst place we had ever had to go get a dog.
Darrell

BARRY HILTON

Apr 25, 2006 - 9:23PM
Re: Re: Fred

You know, They all used to be tough, no tracking collars, short on money, looking for dogs all night, hanging your head out the window listening, months spent in preparation for that field trial, hunting all night and working all day, having to drink that nasty Crown Royal that Bill Austin always kept and listening to his lies. I never heard alot of whining out of those cats though, they felt it was being too much of a sissy to complain in public. I sure do miss those days.

Neil Baker

Apr 25, 2006 - 9:31PM
Re: NO,NO, Joe Raines

Joe--Ain't no such thing as cheap Canadian whiskey. I know, I drank enough of it.

Fred Walker

Apr 25, 2006 - 10:13PM

Ah, Sweet William Austin---Gary Westbrook hung that one on him---Heard a man once say, "Bill Austin would stand on his head in a mud hole, just to get to tell another lie." Two words, from Sweet William that I remember most of all---MY GOD---

Larry Webb,,Webb Brothers Kennels

Apr 26, 2006 - 6:39AM
Re: chris your right

Yes the USO at Pooles,weather was rough all 4 days.But it was my 1st USO and I didn't want to miss it.We were lucky enough to carry 2 and cast 2 last day.Placed 3rd with Ch. Hollywd's Softie.Tough hound and tough hunt.Chris Bass won the hunt!!!

Larry Webb

barry frasier

Apr 26, 2006 - 7:55AM

we went to the texas open held in shelbyville texas in the 70's , not a single hound finished, when the hunt was over they gave out the bench show trophys and we went home.

ALLAN BISHOP (JABBER JAW)

Apr 26, 2006 - 8:53AM
Re: NEIL BAKER....& WHY DID YOU LAUGH?

NEIL;
It's ALLAN, & I still wonder why you laughed before callin my name at Frontenac? Reckon y'all couldn't believe an 'ol southern redneck could get it done in Canada!
That will always be one of my fondest memories about "field trialing"!!

ALLAN BISHOP
(JABBER JAW)

Eric Emerson

Apr 26, 2006 - 9:35AM

Allan,
The Masters hunt you placed in was one of the toughest at Mallens. The heat and dryness added to the non-stop running you always get made it a bear! I had a three-year old hound that had never been scratched at a trial that was my only eligible for day 3 and I withdrew him, because the shape he was in, he might have died in the traces.
Perhaps the only tougher one might have been the 2003 running hound classic. It was held in October and the first two days were great running conditions. We had 93 hounds the first day and they piled up almost 14,000 points s&d.
The running continued to be fierce until about two hours left in the hunt when all of the remaining hounds got in one pack and they either caught the coyote or he went in. There wasn't a bark for the next hour.
It was a beautiful warm fall day and hounds that had run hard for 21/2 days, began to lick themselves off and lay down. These were all hounds that had placed at hunts that year in order to qualify, so they were all top-calibre.
With about 30 minutes left in the hunt, someone hunted up a coyote and a lot of hounds got back on their feet and into the race. When the dust settled, only 13 hounds finished the hunt. It was a tough one.

Lenny Crowe

Apr 26, 2006 - 9:35AM

I would say the USO in Pooles was a tough one,I have been to the NWSC at pamplico on JULY 4th and it would be so hot it would take your breath away and come the 3rd day with minimal running and it being hot and dry hounds would flock to the cast by the hundreds you had to have a tough one to finish. The National 2 years ago I believe there were only around 110 left out of 810 that started I had 3 to make the race was very happy. I will have to go with USO 15 hounds finished and it cold as ice and rough rough wheather.

Lenny

EAST COASTER

Apr 26, 2006 - 10:09AM

POOLE'S gets another vote.

The Southeastern night trials from about 8-10 years ago.

Warm when we got there. Poured rain from about 15 minutes after cast the first night. Could not hear yourself talk under the show shed.
Cleared up and the next night was in the teens . And with that wet , too. Bone cold.

They were as whipped as any 3 day.

Me and my buddy had a great ride home though .......a few ribbons and some silver and red liquor will do that.

chas

Apr 26, 2006 - 10:35AM
Re: Darrel Hurt

i know the hunt you are talking about ran in Rex Nanney pen, i was just a youngster but we had 2 of the 30 something that even made it to the last day and both went down. do you remember Stegall walking around and throwing score cards down with numbers on them. he had everyone all in an uproar about finding their hounds number on a sheet and the sheet being lost. probaly would have been big confusion if everything like you said had not went down. that was to funny back then you could get away with something like that now days someone would be wanting to kill someone over a joke at a field trial. OH THE GOOD OLE DAYS WHEN MEN COULD TAKE JOKES AT A TRIAL!!!!

chas

Apr 26, 2006 - 10:37AM

did Pinedale Cloud B. not win that hunt????

Joe Raines/SOUTHERN COMFORT KENNEL

Apr 26, 2006 - 1:05PM
Re:NEIL

WE COULD NOT AFFORD THE CHEAP STUFF, WE HAD TO GO EVEN CHEAPER.

I THINK IT WAS CALLED CANADIAN MIST OR CANADIAN SOMETHING.

CROWN ROYAL WAS 45 FOR A 1/2 GALLON AND THIS STUFF WAS ABOUT 17-19 FOR A HALF GALLON.

ALL I KNOW IT WAS NOT MY NORMAL DRINK AND I DID NOT LIKE GETTING USED TO IT.

BE GOOD
JRAINES

Neil Baker

Apr 26, 2006 - 1:12PM
Re: Allan Bishop

Allan---as a Master of Hounds I always enjoy reading out and congratulating the winners. In your case I just knew you were going to be estatic. I knew you hadn't been around all that long and you had drove a good distance----but I enjoyed watching that big smile of yours for 3 days and just knew it was going to get bigger.

Darrell Hurt

Apr 26, 2006 - 1:42PM
Chas

All I remember is that Robby and Ricky McNight were the 2 that hung on. I can't remember which one was first. Also remember one down at Bubba Lanes and Burkhalter's where no one finished but I didn't make that one.
Darrell

ALVIN BARROW

Apr 26, 2006 - 6:23PM

WEATHER HAD A LOT TO DO WITH BOTH HUNTS---BUT THE 2000 FUTURITY WAS THE DRIEST AND WORST SCENTING CONDITIONS OF ANY HUNT I'VE EVER SEEN---WITH A LITTLE RAIN I ALSO BELIEVE THE 2000 NAT. WAS TOUGH THE SAME WEEK----NEXT WORSE TO ME----USO AT POOLES---THAT WAS A TOUGH HUNT ON ---EVERYTHING INVOLVED----BUT I GOTTA SAY THAT I SAW THE BEST I SAW THE LAST DAY----ONE PRODUCING GAME EARLY---WHEN A LOTTA OTHERS JUST WENT ON BY !----AND 1 HOUND LEAVING A CATCH THE LAST HR/4TH DAY---AND REALLY HUNTING LIKE A HOUND SHOULD--NOT THE WINNER BUT A HOUND THAT'S REPRESENTED HISSELF WELL IN THE FIELD--AND SEEMS TO BE SHOWING UP AS A GOOD PRODUCER TOO ~!

Chuck Richey

Apr 26, 2006 - 7:11PM

Joe Raines, You mentioned a hunter in your article named Gellespie. Would that hunter happen to be J. Gillespie of central Arkansas? Sort of near Pine Bluff, AR? He is my 'go to hunter' down there for well bred puppies as of late. Just wondering if it is the same man. Thanks, GoodTime Charlie

Neil Baker

Apr 26, 2006 - 7:56PM
Re: Re: Toughest Field Trial ---So Eric, tell me---

Did you have any hounds in that 2003 trial??? How did they do??? You didn't tell us!!!

Eric Emerson

Apr 27, 2006 - 8:25AM

Neil,
I had three hounds in that hunt and two of them finished. Ivan and Kathy had high scoring hound the first day and she finished. I always felt anyone whose hound finished that hunt had a winner.

Cary Don McCoy

Apr 27, 2006 - 5:57PM

i'd have to say the 1989 Texas Open in Merryville, LA in a pen. i believe this was the last year the hunt was held, not sure. Wayne Willie won the bench show with a Tom T. Taylor dog that later was owned by Joel Davidson in AR. I led the hunt for 3 days with probably the best hound i will ever own, Lil Rose. Not much running the 3rd day after 2 days of gut slinging and catching all the game. nothing really going on the last day. Only 3 dogs finished he hunt. Bubba Smith from Pascagoula, MS won the hunt with a bob tail gyp called Hi Tail something, Doyle Dickerson won 2nd with what was later Mr. Charcoal S.. owned by Toby Spurlock and in many pedigrees today. Mr. Finly Stanly from Leesville, LA finished 3rd. It sure was a tough hunt, hard fast running then no running on these hot days!!! Sure wish ole Lil Rose had some hunt to her, cause they sure couldn't run with her!!

Re: Toughest Field Trial Post

Neil, remember that hunt also, was fortunate to place 2 in derby and 1 in all age, but now you got me thinking did Ron Cole win it

I think it was in 1988, The International at Gena. When we were entering the dogs it went to sleeting and snowing and we were staying in a pop up with 1 electric heater. I forgot how cold it got but I know it was in the lower teens. The ground froze for the entire hunt along with the rain, sleet, and snow. You could hear the juges on horseback like they were on a black top road with the ground froze. This was also a sad hunt with accidental loss of our secreateary and my good friend Johnny Davis. I still remember seeing Johnny's son Heath Davis(he was just a kid then) at the awards ceremony and that made it sadder. My good friend Heath new that his dad would have wanted him there. Johnny was a hard worker and hunter and did more than his part for our sport! Mr. Hellums won it with Action Cat, Mickey Kennedy was second with Hill's Your Honor, I was 3rd with Colvin's Fullback, and can't remember the order but Jim Taylor placed, Roger Johnson 2, Paul boone 1, and Steve Wallace 1. This was a tough hunt with 3 days of running on froze ground. (Heath, your dad I know is very proud of you following in his foot steps in the sport he loved so much).

Jim, I believe Ron Cole won that hunt with a male hound that had a cross of Diceman on back. Spud maybe.
Ron has had some very good hounds over the years and that was one of them. Tough trial, even for Mallens.

I've several folks tell this story. One year at the Texas open, the Master of Hounds came out and said to send the trophies back. No hounds finished the hunt.

One year they cast the final day in Hoot Gibson's 40 acre puppy pen. Of course there weren't but about 10-15 hounds that had already ran 3-6hr days.

Thanks Mr Rodney. I've alot of good people help me with alot of thing in my life in this sport. You are one of them you are a great freind and a great man. There is alot of good people in this sport. I remember that hunt it was tough for sure. Maybe you can let me have a good white hound to win with one day.

Most definitely the toughtest hunts were the old Texas Opens held in the 1960's when they were 4 days,7 hours per day, held in May usually hot and dry.

The first one that I attended I think was in 1962. No hound finished, being young and challenged, I set out to find a hound that would finish and breed hounds that could consistently finish. So next year I took one hound, drove 500 miles in an old truck that took 12 hours. No interstates then. That hound was a young Webb's Benny Jester that I was able to obtain because he had too much determination and endurance for his former owners'. Just my type of hound. I just can't tolerate a quitter; "never had and never will."

Benny was by Tonnie Jester by Big Jester, that year only four hounds finished not much running, scarcity of game and again very hot and dry. But, Benny did place and won the hunting with a very large score.

I then bred Benny to Webb's Physco who was by Smokie Joe Snell, he by Ch. Master Jo (f) and our of a female by Big Jester.

She earned her name "Physco" because she was too crazy to quit no matter how many hours or how long. So Benny & Physco was tough on tough. Benny had the class, style, & physical endurance and Physco added also determination, but fire that wanted the front and ran to catch. I made the cross 2 times and all were good hounds with many field championships. Most notable from the first class was Ch Webb's White Side. She was probably one of my top four hounds ever. Mr. David Hellums once remarked; when remembering a few of the top hounds ever; White Side was one of them. From the 2nd Cross came Webb's Benny, Jr., who also won the Texas Open and placed 5th in the 1967 U.S.O. When CH Webb's Mollie by Benny Jester won 1st place, his sister, Little Physco, won hunting.

Benny Jester and Benny, Jr. were also notable sires winning the National Count of Field Sires four consecutive years.

So not only was one Texas Open the toughest, but all of them were tough especially when they were four seven hour days and was held in May. Later the hunt was changed to a cooler month and reduced the hours to four sixes.

Happy hunting and God Bless (1 Chronicles 4:9 & 4:10) the prayer of Jabez; bless me so that I may bless others in greater measure. Ask every day for the Father's touch.

J. W.

And that people, is what it's all about!
LEGACY, A GIFT OF WILL

Barry, IF I had only known how tough you were I would been much nicer too you in the past.

No you wouldn't, HD. Pretty tough yourself withstanding William Blue's attacks every Thursday for years.

bringing this old post of an old post back to the top...