​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Lake Ouachita Fall Field Trial

The Lake Ouachita Fox and Wolf Hunters Association will hold their annual fall field trial and bench show September 9th and 10th at the Lake Ouachita/Garland COunty Camp Grounds in Buckville, AR. There will be no potluck at this hunt. Cafe on grounds. To reserve numbers call Randy Noles at 501-984-5870. If you need further information call Johnny Bratton at 501-984-5225 or myself at 501-209-0112. If you like to go to a good outside hunt, come and join us!!!!

Re: Lake Ouachita Fall Field Trial

It is $5 a dog and no membership.

Sam, Roger said he would Master the hunt.

btt

i need numbers please 6 derby and 4 all age. thanks u can post numbers or call me at 870 582 5252.

just a question does this hunt cont for points if not whats the payback.

I know this is a trophy hunt and I am pretty sure it doesn't count on the leaderboard. This is mainly a hunt for bragging rights. Lots of good people and probably some of the best outside running in the world. Not open country but great running in a beautiful place. As far as a money maker not at all. This hunt and all the outside hunts in our area was founded by true Houndsmen just wanting to see who was feeding the best all around hounds.

MIKE how every thing going boy it has been hot when you run the dogs they really get hot in just a little while are you ready for the hunt hope ever thing go good have a good day

Tom everything is going good. Not running mine much between the heat and being in heat my best 2 gyps have been up for over a month now. The dust up here around Nimrod Lake is so bad that when my road runners hit the road the local fishermen think a log truck is coming. I have had a few hounds out but they are the good ones you know the ones that can run down the middle of the highway ten miles and never even see a car go by.

Re: Lake Ouachita Fall Field Trial //// Mike Ellis

Hey Mike, I never have let being in heat stop me!! When I was younger,that was pretty much a all the time condition!! LOL

btt

btt

I HOPE MY DOGS LIVE THROUGH THE OUACHITA LOOKS LIKE THEY MIGHT GET KILLED IN THE GARLAND CO BY ALL OF THOSE BAD HEAT DOGS AND THOSE OKIE HOUNDS

Dont get too scared Tom just come on down maybe they will survive. S.R.

Sam all of us louisiana boys have culls and young dogs but I guess we will come for the fellowship and watch tom beat us again. Should be a good one we will see yall there

Looking forward to seeing everybody again we finally getting some rain maybe it will be cooler by the hunt. S.R.

Big Jimmy you and Lightning get ready to cull them hounds yall's haulin around give me a call I bet I could find a place for them. We can do some tradin then you'll know what a REAL cull is

You might need to cull thoses hounds that u have first because we got the heat and you got the tras

Don't know you JJ but that was my point excatley! I've had my butt kicked enough by those boys, I'd like to cull some of mine and gather some of what they are hauling!

Don't let nobody full you. I have all the culls up here in Yell County. If things workout I will bring a few down to pack the roads down so the dust won't be so bad on the real hounds.

Time I get through with the roads , I will have all the dust beat off the roads it will be rocks.

Tom I think I may need to bring mine over to practice. I turned 10 loose last night and found 9 of them in the road this morning packing it down. I had 2 that had their noses rubbed raw I guess from trying to grade the road. The one still out must have been pushing a bar ditch when I came by him. Should be a good hunt. Roads will be better for deer season after my dogs get done.

Mike,If ya get the chance can ya have them do the circle road around the tater house and back to the blacktop there at Bucktown? Last time I was thru there it was rutted and real rough!! LOL

I am sure some of them will get up that way. In 5 hours they should have time to run every road over there at least once. Maybe I can get lucky and they will look like they are putting in a race when the judges see them because most of them are about half silly anyway and don't like strangers.

You shouldn't hava problem then.There's a lot of strange folks up there,most of them are my relatives w/straight branches .

btt

The wizard is coming to lay it on Tom jones he will need a towel when I get done with him and his dogs you need to bring what you think is your best

WIZARD when old tin man and scare crow and aunt m gets through with you your dogs will be running up the yellow brick road good luck

Tom when I get done with you your going to kick your heels together and say I want to go home over and over your going to need luck

TOM HE TALKS BIG TO NOT HAVE A NAME DOESNT HE

Boys,I know it's still a couple of weeks away but it was so HOT @ Buckville last weekend plus the famous Hog Humidity that it made Nashville seem cool!! Turned the sons Beagles out and they just laid down and took turns afanning each others slobber!! One of the Father in Laws chickens laid a egg and it come out hard boiled!!

He dont need luck all you got to do is look back at last year and how many times did he get called. YOu need all the luck ok..

TO WIZARD

I been using a lead between my dogs and a harness on the leader to drag the slower ones around. If I can just get OLD Champs measurements maybe he could pull mine around and I could at least place one. I need collar size, chest size and length from his collar to behind his back legs when in full stride.

TO WIZARD
WE ARE NOT AND KANSAS ANYMORE.

When I get done with you u will want to go to Kansas and for you j j I was not there last year but I will be there this year he will not get his name called this year I am bring 23 of the best hounds that are I am going to kick butt Tom is on top of the list and any one else that wants to try to get in the way so bring them on boys

WIZARD YOU GOT ME CONVINCED NOW YOU GOT TO CONVINCED EVERY BODY ELSE

WIZARD where did you go did you finally wake up from that dream

Tom I am still here it is going to be a nightmare for you whin I get done with you I will place most of mine you will not even get your name called. So bring what you think is your best

WIZARD

Let you know I have been there and seen his dogs run. And dont be shocked if he places 4 to 6 or 7 dont know. It is all up to the dogs to get and front of the judges.

J J that don't prove anything that you seen his dogs run like I said he will not place our you nether i heard you were easy very easy too out run you have a long ways too go to be a top dog Tom has been top dog there long enuff I am going to take the crown from him so bring it on

is tom and wizard the only ones running come on boys who is going to win are place in this hunt

Mr Just Wondering All you do is stay on here wondering I figure you are just dumb or you like to stir trouble so after a little time I found out who you are. Now I know you are not that dumb you just a trouble starter. Why dont you stop befoe the whole world really knows who you are

btt

WELL MR WIZARD HOW HAVE YOU BEEN HAVE YOU BEEN RUNNING THOSE SUPER DOGS LATELY I SURE HATE GOING TO THE TROUBLE OF PUTTING NUMBERS ON MY DOGS IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LET ME PLACE A DOG GOOD LUCK

Will Tom I have my super dogs ready go ahead and paint them dogs the hunt needs your money real bad hope you have your dogs ready but it will not do you any good though you will not place

WIZARD I GUESS I WILL JUDGE WHERE I CAN SEE THOSE SUPER DOGS RUN THERE NO USE OF ME WAISTING MY TIME WITH THOSE OLD TRASH DOGS OF MINE

Just drove down the Hack Road, heard a mighty fine fox race going on! They are tuning on them hounds and getting 'em ready! Less than 2 weeks to go!

Cabin rentals for the field trial Evelyn Thompson 501 767 8187. S.R.

Gonna be a darkhorse there this time u better all be ready.
THE DARKHORSE

Tom I agree with you on need of running but go ahead and run that way I can take the crown from you you have been top dog there long enuff

btt

1 2