​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Quitman Junior Class Benefit

The Quitman High School Junior class will be hosting a 4hr speed and drive hunt at Sugar Creek Fox Pen in Ansley, La. Hunt will be help on Sept 3rd and will be an open hunt. The pen owners nor I will be running dogs. We will help judge. For numbers call Brian Guyotte 318-789-1924. Entry fee will be $30 a dog.

Re: Quitman Junior Class Benefit

Brain wish I had thought of this for my basketball team. Should be a fun way to raise money. I got my numbers and we look forward to being there supporting the kids.

Brad this is something they have been doing for the past few years. All the money goes to help pay for thier junior and senior prom. Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Btt

looking forward to the hunt. it ought to be a good one

btt

Btt

Btt

Have 70 numbers out. This should be a good one. Pen will be full of judges. Had a guy from Texas call and say the La boys better have em ready because he's coming to take this one home. I won't mention any names but his initials are Shelby Eddington. LOL

btt

Brian could not get you by phone. Just got in from Miss. and need to check on numbers for the benefit hunt. I need 85, 422, 480 if possible. Just let me know.

I'm callin out my two best dog huntin buddy's , chase and Jimmy , I'm comin for you!! Get them ready , it's on.

Btt

Now jody you know better than to call out bb. You got him all worried. I heard he has been wearing that gate out getting them ready. I just wish i had something to run with yall. Ill come donate to yall sense it is a benifit hunt.

Brain sorry not going to be able to make it. could you text me your address, I want to mail you something. Thanks Brad

Jimmy after BB put it on us so bad Sunday I wouldnt be calling him out. Jody loaded his dogs up and got in his truck and took a nap, I think he was just tired of seeing Red Man and Bab's in front. lmao

Hats off to Jimmy and chase they brought there a game, y'all got me this go , but I'll B back.
Cool papa wants a re match!!