​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2011 Alabama Masters

The books are now open for the 2011 Alabama Masters which will be held October 5th-8th at the Carolina Running Pen in Andalusia Al. This will be a derby and all-age hunt. Enrty fee $60.00 per hound with a $10.00 membership. Call Scott Head for numbers or info. at 850-336-7427

Re: 2011 Alabama Masters

Last year we run this hunt under the GTP System and this year we we are going to run under the masters HGA system so call and get you some numbers as hopefully the heat will be gone except the heat the hounds are producing.Plenty of good judges will be at the hunt along with some of the best southern cooking you can handle and the fellowship will be unbeliveable. We will take one trailer of spectators in the pen 1 hour after cast and will come back to kennels 1 hour before call time. All spectators will stay around fire drum as not to get in judges way. Hope to see everyone there.

You ain't lieing about the cooking. Them women put about 10 very unwanted pounds on me this weekend but I just can't say no to good cooking!!

Jimmy it was nice meeting yall and hope yall can make the trip again sometime. Plus October should be at least 30 degrees cooler

If the good Lord willing I'll see y'all soon. And I appreciate all yalls hospitallity y'all showed me. I am going to try to be back soon

Scott put us down for two good allage & two good derbys please sir ! U can postem if u want or call me or Radar tomarrow ! Thanks !

Allentown your derby numbers are 20 & 30 and your all-age is 415 & 417. Hope to see yall there as those are some nice young dogs yall have. That young man yall had at the Flora/Bama is a class act.

Scott put me down for two derbys... 69 and 66 if possible. anything 2 digit will do sir. Thanks

Pancake 66 & 69 our your's.

thanks sir them pups out of Cracker are looking good Scott...im starting to really like them the more i run them...they can really tie to one on the outside and have some brain smarts to

THanks, and Yes Hayden is a good kid and becoming a good hunter they don't make many like him these days.

hayden is for sure a good young hunter & a good young man & think u all for helping him while we weren't there that really means a lot to us . Also thanks for the nice words about them young culls we have ,they seem to be makin some very nise young dogs & they will for sure be at the alabama masters, as a matter of fact we thinkin about bringin a LIL more FIRE this go round . We might even get our name called ! Hope to see everyone there !!! Happy hunting

MR.JIMMY EASTMAN ,CALL ME 334-382-7983.THANKS.

bbt

bbt

Still have some 2 digits left and some 3- digits with ones left, not many but some.

bbt