Comment
BLACKHAT CHALLENGE SERIES

Blackhat Challenge Series

*Open Hunt - any age
*Entry - $150 per dog / per hunt
*There will be 4 qualifying hunts
*Top 10 dogs @ each hunt qualify for final
*No fee for final hunt
*Once a dog qualifies, it CANNOT run in another qualifying hunt.
*Once a dog is assigned a number, that number will not be used on any other dog in any other hunts. If that dog qualifies, that will be his/her number for final hunt.
*There are a limited number of entries at some of the pens so don't hesitate to call and get your numbers.

Dates and Places
Sept 24 - Teddy Villines - Stoverville, Ar - 20 dogs
Oct 1 - Glen Davenport - Yellville, Ar - 30 dogs
Oct 8 - Walter McElroy - Valley Springs, Ar-20 dogs
Oct 15 - Raymond Yahn - Mena, Ar - 30 dogs
Oct 22 -Final - Glen Davenport - Yellville, Ar

Proposed Prizes
*Based on 100 total entries
1st - Tractor Supply Buggy (RTV) 2wd
2nd - $2000.00
3rd - $1000.00
4th - $500.00
5th - $250.00
6th through 10th - $150

*Based on 80 total entries
1st - Tractor Supply Buggy (RTV) 2wd
2nd - $1200.00
3rd - $600.00
4th - $400.00
5th - $200.00

***Prizes listed are contingent on sufficient entries. If entries are not sufficient, the final hunt will be a money hunt only based on the total entries from the 4 series hunts.

To reserve numbers or for information - Teddy (Blackhat) Villines 870-365-6058. Please leave message if no answer and call will be returned.
For information or directions you may call Coach Mc @ 870-391-6562 or email @ coachmcelroy2002@yahoo.com

We wanted to do this to promote our sport and to allow everyone to have a good time and maybe meet a few new folks. It is our desire that this goes off without a hitch. Is that realistic? Probably not. Just please remember that we are all in this sport together and need to do all we can to promote it in a positive manner...

Re: BLACKHAT CHALLENGE SERIES

Polaris hunt sept 24th at enon la just letting u know

We knew going in that there would probably be conflicts. Its hard to find 5 Saturdays where there aren't any. Just had to pin our ears back and do it.. I think the Sept 24 hunt is full up now anyway. Thanks though.... Maybe both hunts can get full participation....

Do you have judges or is the hunters doing it?
Is these pen rough?
What if they kill all the game in the pen where the finals is being held?
What if your dog cannt make the finals for some reason
(crippled or in season)
Thank you for your time

There will be judges... no hunters will judge in any hunt they have a dog entered....I guess the question about the roughness of the pen depends on what you are used to... To me they are not too bad... To some who are used to flat bermuda fields they will be. The Mena pen is more open than the other 3. I don't think all of the game will be killed in Davenport's pen during the qualifier. When he hosted the hunt last Feb that Mr. Stonecipher put on he only lost 1 coyote.... We cannot refund money if a dog can't make finals....nor can you substitue another dog.... Sorry

BTT

Thanks for giving PETA firing power coach MC

Please don't get on here and address me in any fashion if you don't have the guts to put your name on here! I try to be above board with everything but someone who won't sign their name to stuff just gets under my skin.....I can understand if you don't like or agree with something I say or do... Just don't hide behind a computer screen....................

ON THE RUN BAITED THE HOOK. COACH MC BIT. WHY WHY

WHY. UNBELIEVABLE. WE ARE OUR OWN YOU KNOW WHATS

(WORST ENEMIES).

Jeremy you are right thats my bad was not using my little brain.

Was my fault as well for trying to reply with an honest answer... About the time I got home I realized I had probably put something on there that I shouldn't have... Sometimes we do things without thinking it through from all angles.....My response to whoever it was that made the response about the subject probably wasn't appropriate either...Just bothers me that people want to be critical but won't sign their name.. At least you did Jeremy... Thanks for that.... This is the last I will even approach the subject on here though....Its sad we have to be so guarded with what we say....

Wish I had a dollar for each time my mouth "spoke on

its own" with out the help of that gray matter

upstairs. Nobody is perfect no matter how it helps or

hurts!

Amen Jeremy!! Things are looking good for the 4 qualifiers... A few numbers left in a couple hunts... Looking like it may be good....

You might as well just give that RTV to Teddy so he can haul old Wheel Bearing around and watch his kids run.

Hey Mike,How are your Wheel Pups doing?

Mike, I have 6 of those off a Rim Rock female. We'll see how that cross works... As for the buggy hunt, I think there will be plenty of competition... From what TV has told me we have some good entries in each hunt....I've heard rumor that there have been a few predictions made...As my mom used to say... It will all come out in the wash.. We will find out when it all takes place.....I think the final hunt for all the prizes may be something someone who doesn't even have a dog in it might want to come watch....We have had a very, very good response. Its amazing how word spreads when you decide to do something like this... I didn't put it on here till about Wednesday last week... TV sd he got his 1st call about an hour after we met and decided to do it on the Sunday before....

Better have lots of grease for them bearing pups for this one!

BTT

better soak them suckers in grease overnight

BTT

Turning in toc and top notch kennels numbers for the oct first hunt thanks

must be a little fist match there boys

Kelly, Thanks for letting me know. Hate that you can't come... I will let Teddy know..He is in charge of all of that......Thanks

Just spoke with Teddy. There are a few spots left for a couple of the qualifiers.... The Oct 1 hunt @ Mr. Davenport's in Yellville has a few and the Oct 8 hunt @ my pen in Valley Springs has a few...We ask anyone who has numbers for any of the qualifiers to please let us know if you cannot attend. Please do so as soon as possible as we have a waiting list for some of the hunts.... Thanks, Coach Mc

btt

btt

There are still a few numbers available at all qualifiers EXECPT Mena....Everything is close to full but we are gonna take a few extra....Don't wait till the last minute........

btt

btt