​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Benefit Hunt Georgia Hunting & Fishing Federation

BENEFIT HUNT GEORGIA HUNTING & FISHING FEDERATION FOR LAC FUND TO SUPPORT OUR LOBBIST. AUGUST 13 2011 AT UNITED FOX PEN SWAINSBORO, GA 5HOUR HGA, BENCH SHOW FRIDAY NIGHT AT 7:00 DOG FOOD AND SUPPLIES GIVEN FOR BENCH AND FIELD.MEMBERS OF THE CRISP CO CHAPTER WILL BE COOKING BREAKFAST AND LUNCH FOR THE JUDGES.THEY WILL BE SELLING SAUSAGE DOGS, SAUSAGE BISCUIT,HOT DOGS,HAMBURGERS, BARBEQUE,SOFT DRINKS & WATER. WE WILL HAVE HOMEMADE CAKES, PUPPIES & DOG FEED TO RAFFLE OR AUCTION OFF. COME AND SUPPORT THE HUNT
IS TO BENEFIT ALL SPORTSMAN, NOT JUST FOXHUNTERS.THE ADDRESS TO PUT IN YOUR GPS IS UNITED FOX PEN 241 BIRD FLANDERS RD SWAINSBORO, GA

Re: Benefit Hunt Georgia Hunting & Fishing Federation

Who done the damage at Swainsboro. Heard there was around 200 dogs.

We had a good time and raised a lot of money for a good cause!
Photobucket
Teston's Sunbeam (Teston's Porter x Teston's Maggie)

1st S/D , 1st END. , 1st HGA

get to it Ray...Sunbeam smoked the field again! If you think you got a fast one, come get you some of her. I have ran with this gyp nearly every week whether if it's putting on a deer or in the pen, she will not be outrun! It's been a privilege to run with such a fine hound.....hope she keeps doin it ol bud, it sure is fun to watch

Congratulation's Ray with Sunbeam! Never have had the chance to see her run, but she must be a very nice hound!

Buck

Thanks for the congrats. This hound has been very good to us. She is truely one of those that is few and far between. She has made us proud in many ways from taking a big buck track from the road on a cold frosty December morning , to striking a yote in the summer bean fields , to winning s/d hunts inside the wire. She will not last forever , so we will enjoy her while we can and thank our Lord for allowing us to have her!

Big play OQuin called me sat night to let me know you spanked them boys.Also to brag he has a pup off her how can i go about getting me one old bud?You are always trying to help that boy you give him a good one and they waste away with that other junk he's got just ask WW he will tell you all about it congrats that is a fine hound i saw this dog in action when it was young it could get it done then and it's still getting it done now

Congrats Ray. Good showing at the GHFF hunt. If your not a member you need to be. They working hard for you!! Congrats also to The Ludowici Mafia, SWS kennels, FAOS, and all the others that placed. Great hunt.
God Bless
Bobby

Bookworm , I have tried several times to put one of Sunbeam's pups in your hands. The last one I talked to you about was voted Best Mouth at GHFF hunt. The Goldilocks gyp that Donnie O. has is from this same litter. She and Lil Red Fly were the only females in this litter. She will get some recognition down there at Lampy , she is a good one. Sunbeam has raised two litters and has not produced a sorry pup yet.

Old bud can you make sure i get one off the next litter please reserve me one so one day i will be as fast as WW and Oquin

Mr. Ray Teston, please get Explosion Kennels some of your good hounds or we will have to start charging him for all the over time that the road graders make during deer season. Lampadoshia grade get graded once every other month except during deer season then its every other week.Like I said get him some good dogs or we will have to start charging him.

Thanks for the help,

Camden Co. Road Department

Dang it's like that huh boy dont you no with buddy's like that i don't need no enemy's outch I hope you where not involved in this post Mr.Bill along the side of your boy Let's get ready to rumble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But that's funny right there i don't care who you are

Bookworm I have some granpups of Sunbeam that are just getting started. If you are interested in one of them call me. They are March puppies that have started themselves on the yard. They have been bumping rabbits for about a month now.