​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: July Pups For Sale

Gentlemen, I appreciate your interest and I can be reached at 850-445-2425, I live 5 miles east of Altha, Fl on a part of our old family farm it has been in the family for over a hundred + years. I still run my hounds on my farm which is fenced. My pen is a rabbit pen and darn those fox climb in after my rabbits and like their new home, guess it is the free food, oh well no regs on a farm with rabbits, cows, horses some armadillows, coons, maybe a deer or two but can't get my dogs to run the old doe, guess I just have sorry dogs. I enjoy having friends come by, kinda proud that I can enjoy this patch of dirt and nice spring water that flows through it. There I go again adding to my book come visit and hear some Julys run and see these pretty pups, you can use Google maps and see the home and 160 acre pen, its a private pen/farm. My son has a 4br 3 bath brick home that joins the pen on the west side we would be open to sale it and half the farm to the right family and keep the pen just for us to run in. Just trying to entice someone that would fit in. Good Hunting to All!

Re: July Pups For Sale

Mr. McCroan,

I am interested in a pair of your pups. I would like to talk to you about them. I don't have a phone number for you so if you would please give me a call I would appreciate it.

Cell - 832-454-4456

Thanks
Donald