​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Camp Shelby outside hunt

Ya'll don't have to worry about me, I have lucked up on a few this year.But my dogs are no better than anyone else. I just love to come and have a good time and hear some good running.I enjoy this sport and enjoy the fun that we all have togather with great fellowship.I Thank the good Lord everyday for letting me enjoy the great outdoors.Happy hunting and good luck to all.

will any big time field trialers be coming to da hunt

Collector all them back woods home town boys are BIG time hunters?? If you don"t think so just listen to em brag on themselfs!!

When it comes to bragging on themselves. noone tops a certain fella from down in vancleave. hope he dont come. no one else will have a dog in the race.

Never in my life would I ever imagine waking up and not owning a dog. It is quite a sickening feeling sometimes. Blessings like the one that I have been offered in my job dont come along often so when it does you have to make good on it. The outside hunt in Shelby is a good hunt with alot of good people behind it. Im sorry that I wont be able to make it. I dont plan on living in Texas forever so keep up the good work and keep this hunt alive so I can come back in a few years and participate. Maybe FiveSpeed will have some pups on the ground off of ole Molly I can buy...lol

WELL......... SINCE YOU NOT GONNA MAKE IT, WANNA SWAP NUMBERS FOR THE HUNT??? LOL
GO MAKE THAT BIG MONEY SAMMY! "AND COME BACK AND BUILD US SOME KENNELS"!!

btt

Well boys its one month before the big day! Hope there has been plenty of rain up there with all this heat coming up there sure might be bad in them dry woods!! Oh yeah hows practice been going for you guys?

Got a 3 day weekend coming up planning on runnin up there friday, saturday, an sunday night if anybody wants to get in a plug race give me a call. (228)760-0129

yall boys must be fishing for coasters. any bites? sure is quiet.... what about the big crew from pearl river county??? are they scared of a all nighters like the coast chickens?

Coasters ant scared they just ant got notthing to run all night!!!

No Need to have one to run all night 5 hours is all it takes to take money home! Ya'll keep practicing we'll be ready.

NO NEED, COME ON OUT THE PEN AND ENJOY A ALL NIGHT RACE. I WISH THEY STILL GIVE OUT TROPHIES MYSELF. ME AND SLIM WILL BE THERE EVERY CHANCE WE GET. LOOKS LIKE THE OLD TIMERS ARE THE ONES TO WATCH FOR FROM WHAT I SEEN FRIDAY NIGHT.

There has been some young men running a few on friday nights to so yaw look out!! Its been being all night an on up till 9 the next morning so yaw keep up the practice an we'll be comeing!!

Last time I was there the only person answering the radio at daylight was danial. All the locals was passed out on dead end roads.

There is alot of woods up there. We don't have to be with them to run! Like I said all night long!!!!! We coming yaw just keep the game stired up up there an we'll be seeing yaw!!

All yall gone need all the practice yall can get cause five speed gone win the hunt

5 speed?? Come on now???

I Heard chris nobles would be the one to beat this year ha ha

since there is so much practice going on. dogs should be in tip top shape. yall might as well come on up to the national the first of nov. if you've never been this is as good of a time as any. its a great experience. come enjoy some more outside running.

Practice starts 3 nights a week till the hunt tonight!!! Yaw ready?????

I would like to get three numbers thanks

How many numbers are out? What big timers are going to be there? Whos going to be hard to beat?

Scott if his dogs dont leave to quick

Got the truck gased up water on ice an waiting on dark!! Going to be a good night of practice!!

Im going tomorrow night to practice. Anybody is welcome. I would love to see what your feeding.

bull-167,168,169. they are about 325 numbers out as of now

Thanks Clayton never been to the hunt but I think after running.three nights a week these these plugs or getting right.

With that much practice an that much heat that is pose to be there I sure hope there is some rain the night before! If not there its going to be a dust storm!! Hope to see everyone there it was a great hunt last year!!

Whats the prizes for the bench show? An how do we get signed up to be in it? Thanks!!

must be entered in the hunt and dog feed will be given out for the prizes

btt

Man we must have them local boys scared there sure ant no more trash talking going on! Come on boys whats wrong???

THEY LETTING THE DOGS DO THE TALKING. SURE HAD SOME GOOD RUNNING LAST NIGHT. SEEN A COUPLE PROSPECTS.

Hey if anybody has number 05,15,25,45 and is not using them will you please call me 6014089979.thank you.

Last week of practice boys should be a sure fine 3 hour shoot out!!! Now whos it going to be lets hear some names???

CLAYTON SURE HAS A WHITE GYP THAT RUNS PRETTY GOOD AND LOOKS LIKE SHE IS BREAKING IN HALF WHEN SHE HUNTS THEM DITCH BANKS. WATCHED HER TWICE THIS MONTH. ART DAVIS HAS A COUPLE NICE ONES ALSO.

lookout! some from far off is gonna make the trip to the bigun! glad im judging. looks like this will be interesting. will be there first time to experience "BIG BALDY" cannot wait

Come from ner or come from far they going home with a big ole scar!!!!! Lets get it on!!!

WHO'S GOING TO BE IN TOP TEN. BETTING $ STAYS HOME THIS YEAR.

It is going to a good hard running track running dog that is in the right spot at the right time for 3 hours. Pen dogs that are used to cuttting an swinging will be padding down the roads in this one. so all big mighty pen dog owners stay home cause the roads are hard enough now as it is!!!!!!

Getting all dyed up today an ready to roll out!!!! Looks like it will be a fine hunt!!

Scott shows is the one to beat Seymour you have to take back seat, they say the old man in richton is coming also and he been getting his ready( Leslie Herring) so ya,ll watch for him

A MAN FROM HOLLY BLUFF IS MY PICK. COMIN OFF WINNING THE S&D IN GRENADA 2 WEEKS AGO. WONT BE THE FIRST TIME TAKIN THE BACK SEAT, PRACTICE! WE HAVE TOOK THE BACK MORE THAN THE FRONT FOR SURE.

I think Lisha is gonna be the one to beat those gator creek dogs always know how to run the right game or at least run the game right

Its going to be some young guns this year! They got em right!!

Who won the hunt