Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Lake Ouachita Fall Field Trial

The wizard is coming to lay it on Tom jones he will need a towel when I get done with him and his dogs you need to bring what you think is your best

WIZARD when old tin man and scare crow and aunt m gets through with you your dogs will be running up the yellow brick road good luck

Tom when I get done with you your going to kick your heels together and say I want to go home over and over your going to need luck

TOM HE TALKS BIG TO NOT HAVE A NAME DOESNT HE

Boys,I know it's still a couple of weeks away but it was so HOT @ Buckville last weekend plus the famous Hog Humidity that it made Nashville seem cool!! Turned the sons Beagles out and they just laid down and took turns afanning each others slobber!! One of the Father in Laws chickens laid a egg and it come out hard boiled!!

He dont need luck all you got to do is look back at last year and how many times did he get called. YOu need all the luck ok..

TO WIZARD

I been using a lead between my dogs and a harness on the leader to drag the slower ones around. If I can just get OLD Champs measurements maybe he could pull mine around and I could at least place one. I need collar size, chest size and length from his collar to behind his back legs when in full stride.

TO WIZARD
WE ARE NOT AND KANSAS ANYMORE.

When I get done with you u will want to go to Kansas and for you j j I was not there last year but I will be there this year he will not get his name called this year I am bring 23 of the best hounds that are I am going to kick butt Tom is on top of the list and any one else that wants to try to get in the way so bring them on boys

WIZARD YOU GOT ME CONVINCED NOW YOU GOT TO CONVINCED EVERY BODY ELSE

WIZARD where did you go did you finally wake up from that dream

Tom I am still here it is going to be a nightmare for you whin I get done with you I will place most of mine you will not even get your name called. So bring what you think is your best

WIZARD

Let you know I have been there and seen his dogs run. And dont be shocked if he places 4 to 6 or 7 dont know. It is all up to the dogs to get and front of the judges.

J J that don't prove anything that you seen his dogs run like I said he will not place our you nether i heard you were easy very easy too out run you have a long ways too go to be a top dog Tom has been top dog there long enuff I am going to take the crown from him so bring it on

is tom and wizard the only ones running come on boys who is going to win are place in this hunt

Mr Just Wondering All you do is stay on here wondering I figure you are just dumb or you like to stir trouble so after a little time I found out who you are. Now I know you are not that dumb you just a trouble starter. Why dont you stop befoe the whole world really knows who you are

btt

WELL MR WIZARD HOW HAVE YOU BEEN HAVE YOU BEEN RUNNING THOSE SUPER DOGS LATELY I SURE HATE GOING TO THE TROUBLE OF PUTTING NUMBERS ON MY DOGS IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LET ME PLACE A DOG GOOD LUCK

Will Tom I have my super dogs ready go ahead and paint them dogs the hunt needs your money real bad hope you have your dogs ready but it will not do you any good though you will not place

WIZARD I GUESS I WILL JUDGE WHERE I CAN SEE THOSE SUPER DOGS RUN THERE NO USE OF ME WAISTING MY TIME WITH THOSE OLD TRASH DOGS OF MINE

Just drove down the Hack Road, heard a mighty fine fox race going on! They are tuning on them hounds and getting 'em ready! Less than 2 weeks to go!

Cabin rentals for the field trial Evelyn Thompson 501 767 8187. S.R.

Tom I agree with you on need of running but go ahead and run that way I can take the crown from you you have been top dog there long enuff

btt

WELL BOYS THE COUNT DOWN IS ON GOOD LUCK TO EVER ONE THAT IS COMING BE GOOD SPORTS

well the story will be told in about 10 days we will see who wrote the book

the story will be told in about 10 days we will see who wrote the book

T and t

Over 400 #'s reserved come and join us for good food and good fellowship and as good of an outside hunt that you will go to. S.R.

The power is in my hands and that is a fact so get ready boys I am coming

After seeing the forecast today we may have to open deer season early. LOL

DEAD EYE ARE YOU WANTING JUDGE WITH A 22 MAGNUM HA HA HA

btt

looks like it is going to be a good hunt cool weather who is the winners is it kidds kennels or tuff e nuff huffs noles danny hill tom jones waldrons boys bates caveman bratton harpers somebody pick

Chase (BB ) Bell , will win , Randy noles 2, Kidd kennels 3 ,Tom Jones 4, Jimmy Hennigan 5th

I picked them , what noboby likes them? If I'm wrong want be the first time.

JODY THAT GIVES ME A GOOD IDEAL I AM GOING TO PAY 50 DOLLARS TO EACH CLASS TO WHO CAN PICK THE OWNERS OF FIRST 4 DOGS IN EACH CLASS IN CASE OF A TIE THE FIRST PICK WINS AND IT IS FREE ONLY ONE PICK PER PERSON

I am going to pick Tom Jones , Kidds Kennels ,Eddie robertson, Randy noles

think it will be tom jones , Kidds kennels, Jackie ray, Chase bells

tom jones kidds kennels Jimmy Hennigan marcus

Well the La and locals will be hard to beat. But don't leave out Kyle fast dog Efrd and Just reach and get it Platt.

runt kidd tom jones jackie ray chase bell

runt kidd tom jones chase bell randy noles

Man Tom,That shore woke'em up!!!

runt kidd tom jones hard core chase bell

It will be the wizard that will take all 4 places in each class I am coming to take the crown from Tom jones and his money

WIZARD WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN I HAVE MISSED YOU I WAS WORRIED I THOUGHT YOU GOT LOST IN OZ+

No I am not lost I own the place just like I will when it is all said and done

(HARDCORE KENNELS) ENUFF SAID THEY NOT ONLY TALK THE TALK THEY WALK THE WALK!!!!

Tom you got them started,I wish I could make this one,hope yall have a great hunt, good luck and good huntin

Dont let us scare you off Jody

1 2