​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Missouri Liar & Thief

sounds like to me the pen owners need money for game.any pen owner i ever known except for one would say dont pay if you had no running.if there were game in this pen even culls would bump em around some.my opinion in this case is you pen owners are wrong.

Why is it that everyone sticking up for the guy won't put thier name on the post Just makes me wonder.

Mr. Mike, agree with you 100 percent right or wrong good or bad a no name post means nothing carries no weight to me let the low end drag Kevin Kinder

IF this is the same "Bob" (with a E-mail address of bobandashleyp@aol.com ) that had a bunch of "Powerstroke" hounds and used collars for sale a good while back,then I'd say ya better "Dodge"him(pun intended). Spoke to him a couple of times but I didn't have any extra right arms as boot so we couldn't deal. I can generally read people better than books and read him like a dime store novel with a bad ending!! I'm just saying.

Hey guys the people that posted put their names and numbers so if you have a problem with the post call them or don't read it!!!!! I know Bob and Kevin and Scott and I think that this was a bad deal but they are big boys and shouldn't play together any more! My name is Mitch and I do sign my name.

I JUST WISH MY GRANDPA WAS STILL ALIVE.HE LOVED JUDGE JUDY,JERRY SPRINGER, AND WWF WRESTELING.HE COULD READ THIS SITE AND DO AWAY WITH THE SHOWS.

Kelly the next hunt Sam goes to can you loan him better dogs so he can pull to the front!

HE JUST DECIDED TO BE A FIELD TRIALER ON THURSDAY.ITS KINDA HARD FOR ME TO BE READY IN ONE DAY.ID SAY THE BLUE SMOOTHIES IS THE MAIN REASON HE WANTED TO GO.

To out side hunter and everyone else involved. If you go to a pen and you see fresh coyote tracks there is a pretty good chance there is game. If not why would you even turn out and too out side hunter if you are any kind of out side hunter you should know that and you might outta start going and checking the pens mr. bob runs in befor you stand up for him,also if he runs more dogs then he paid for he is a sorry excuse for a hunter. and a man. I also called about the dogs he had for sale and if he cant run in a pen that is a lil of a challenge im glad I didnt buy em.

Steve,
Thanks for your input, But more importantly thanks for posting your name.

I normally don't hold alot of stock in the "NO NAME" post, But i will reply just this once.
It's amazing that 2 days later there was wall to wall running with plenty of game. And the pen does not need money for game as there was 25 in holding pens.

Thank you for your concern,
Scott Hackler

i guess u would not want powerchoke breeding if u want dogs to run a coyote.........u need a ratio of 1 yote to every half acre...huh?

DEAR CONCERNED HUNTER,
WOULD YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHERE YOUR PEN IS. I REALLY ENJOY SITTING AROUND A CAMPFIRE EATING HOTDOGS AND SHOOTING THE BULL. I AM THINKING THAT ALL I WILL BE OUT IS GAS AND HOTDOG MONEY IF I GET ME SOME WALKER DOGS(MAYBE TICKRIDGE OR POWERSTROKE BREEDING) AND COME TO YOUR PEN!!

Put your spoon up

NOW, stirrr to the left!!!

"IT's ON"

NOW CHECK THE SOUP AND SEE IF ITS READY...

ONCE I FIND OUT WHERE THE PEN IS LOCATED I WILL SEND INVITATIONS TO MY FRIENDS. IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE LIST IT IS BECAUSE I AM AFRAID THAT YOU MAY OWN A HOUND THAT WILL RUN A COYOTE WHICH WILL COST ME MONEY. A FEW WHO WILL BE INVITED IS MITCH BEAMAN, BOB PENISTON, WHITEY TURNER(BRENDA IS NOT INVITED), HILLBILLY, MARK MCCLAIN AND RODNEY SWEAT(THE MEDICINE MAN CAN COME BUT CANNOT BRING HIS HOUNDS)!

WELL I SEE YOU CHECKED THE SOUP AND IT LOOKS LIKE ITS READY...

hunters i did not try to hy-jack this post with negativity.I know scott and kevin both,I remember when scott had just takin over that pen and was as exiceded as a kid in a candy store as we were juding at todd suttons together.I dont know bob as i wont pass judement on him but when one says i wont pay because there is no game????? these 2 men run a nice pen gaurantee that you couldnt ask for better people.Anyways howard can you save me a bowl of july chowder with oyster crackers please!!!!!

Howard the last time I was there I had running so you better not invite me.Oh nevermind invite me anyway Ann will give you a small allowance from one of her two or three jobs! My trashy old dogs I got that are out of shape can run a couple hours which will probably be long enough for your julypoppers! See ya Wally, Signed Mitch

I like to think I know Bob real well. I think he's not hurting for money! I hung with him most of all. Last weekend he didn't say one thing bout ur pen nor bad mouth anyone. He shoots pretty square! I'm sure he has his side of the story and will inform u when he gets a chance. Be sides the whole title and description contradicts each other! U claim he's a liar and in your description he admitted to it! U claim he's a thief but what did he steal! If anything you should of said non payer or what not!

NOTICE!!!!!
REVISED INVITATIONS: MITCH BEAMAN OUT!!
CODY MARSH IN!!!!

I'll be there PP....................Only so Ann can pet my puppy. Who cares about coyotes?

I've met him at the uso the last couple years, always seemed like a nice outgoing person to me. Might want to get his side of the story first.

I LOOKED UP THE NAME, CONCERNED FRIEND ON 411 WHITEPAGES.COM I FOUND SEVERAL PEOPLE BY THE LAST NAME OF FRIEND BUT I CANNOT FIND THE FIRST NAME, CONCERNED. IF THERE IS REALLY A PEN OWNER WHO WOULD NOT CHARGE FOR A NIGHT OF NO RUNNING PLEASE RESPOND. WE WANT TO GET THE PARTY STARTED AND NEED TO MAKE PLANS.............OR MAYBEEEE THAT WAS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER WHO CLAIMED TO BE A PEN OWNER??????????

howard i owned my own pen for 5 yrs .i built it from scratch.140 acres.i keeped pen well stocked bought and trapped plenty.always in late summer or early fall game was down some.thats life.had a good customer ran almost every friday night him and a friend.always on time everytime.first question i ask sat morning how was running.always got the usual answer good.sometime with conditions wrong well not so good.that went on for over 2 yrs.1 morning i go to pen ask same question,he say hardly no running all nite .i tell him no problem keep your money.next sat morning same question ,i get same answer.so i tell him keep his money .the next sat morning i ask same question same answer,now keep in mind all these past 3 weeks other people and myself was running during the week with good running,game was down but i still had plenty and good season game.on the morning of the 3 rd sat i drove up to my pen around 3 am and sat on out side of pen and listen to a few hounds running until daylite.drove in the pen after daylite and everybody was asleep .that included about 12 dogs.i drove down to the bus and woke guys up after a few minutes i ask well how was running.his answer was the same not much.i told him i had been there at 3am listening to dogs run ,came in and found most of their dogs a sleep at the cast and trailer.i ask him for his money ,then told him to find another pen he was not welcome in mine any more.nothing else said.a lot of times the less said the better.human nature is very funny sometime.this guy was and is a really good man ,but for what ever reason he thought he was getting over on me.it cost him a place to run in the end.so dont let the little things in life bother you and try and keep as much as you can to your self.dont give the devil or anybody else a chance to rant and rave or gossip about something that dont concern them.you know me well enough not to take offence by what i have said.it comming from a friend .god bless randy king

Well put Mr Randy!

RANDY. I HAVE BEEN HAVING SOME FUN ON THIS POST SO FAR BUT SERIOUSLY, AS A FORMER PEN OWNER, I HAVE SEEN GUYS BRING DOGS THAT NEED A COYOTE AROUND EVERY TREE SO THAT WHEN THE PATH THAT THEY ARE RUNNING ON TURNS, THEY CAN RUN INTO ANOTHER COYOTE. WHEN THE GAME GETS A LITTLE LOW, THESE GUYS WOULD NOT HAVE ANY RUNNING. I PROVIDED THE PLACE FOR THEM TO TAKE THERE HOUNDS AND HUNT THEM. ALTHOUGH THERE WAS NOT AN OVERABUNDANCE OF GAME, THE OPPORTUNITY WAS THERE. IN MY OPINION THEY SHOULD PAY FOR THE PLACE TO TRAIN THEIR DOGS. AFTER ALL, I SPENT ALOT OF TIME AND MONEY TO BUILD AND STOCK THE PEN. AFTER ALL,DENNIS HARRIS DOES NOT REFUND THE MONEY THAT HE CHARGED TO PUT UP THE FENCE IF THE PEN DOESN'T RUN WELL!

howard you are 100 percent correct.training a dog does not just mean running 1 when dog see,s it .it means learning how to hunt and trail 1 up also..hope things are good .take care randy king