​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Puppy Hunt 8-27 McLain's Fox Pen Montgomery La.

btt

I have hunters waiting on numbers so if anyone finds that they can't come please let me know. I was down at the pen today and saw some good pups running. It's dry but there is still water in the pond and one spring head. There is still plennty game in the pen so running should be good again this time. good hunting

SORRY MR BRAD NOT GOING TO MAKE IT THX MABY NEXT TIME

"Young Class"

1.Colyell
2.Colyell
3.Benson Thompson
4.Benson Thompson
5.Benson Thompson

"Old Class"

1.If Little Focker shows up, Philip Newell
2.James Lewis
3.Glen Hogan
4.James Lewis
5.Jeff Broadway

what about walt walt? hasn't he won the last 2 hunts there? the man has got a good puppy and will be hard to beat, i'll pick him to win again. anyone want to wager?

Sorry not gonna make it hope y'all have a great hunt.

Wow, Colyell not coming. That's surely going to shake things up a bit. I also totally forgot about Walt Walt's pup.

Here's the new guess.

Young Class:
Benson Thompson 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, & 5th

Old Class:
1.Philip Newell
2.James Lewis
3.Glen Hogan
4.James Lewis
5.Walt Walt

You must have fell off the turnip truck on your head.

Hey Mr.Here's a guess, don't bet on me. Focker beat his feet up pretty bad at Martin Hill last weekend. I caught him sometime during the fourth hour. If I'm able to bring him, I can't promise anything spectacular. I believe Walt and Jeff run at Montgomery alot, they would be my bet, but if James has his Jaybird's ready and the pen gets some good rain, don't count him out at all. A friend of mine that judged at Butler's a while back, told me that Judge Teat has an outstanding young pup. One thing is for certain, that pen has some good running coyotes and some honest and accurate judging. The best dog that day will win.

Philip, Thanks for the nice comments. hope Focker is ready to run, I would like to see him again. They did get rain in Montgomery, I have not heard if the pen got any. I know there will be some fast pups there. Might have a new name called this time. If you win don't forget to stay for pictures.

That's a beautiful pen. I would like to start running there more often as a pleasure hunter. I wish I could say that I would be ready, but those Martin Hills should be called Martin Mountains. I bet there is some bowed up hounds that come out of that area. Little Focker was walking like he had forgot to drink his V8 the next morning. If they train at that pen they should look like freakin Lou Ferrigno. We are definetly coming this Saturday, I'm gonna make my dad stay the night with me, and this time I'm driving.

I pick pee wee to win! P.S. GET THEM READY!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff I'm only coming to donate. Y'all put it on us last sat.