​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lakehills Kennels Dogs For Sale

1. Black gyp by Cochrans Pete 14months she has lots of fire and go ab her. $300
2. Black dog by Triple J Black 16months real good looking hound with lots of class. $200
3. Black dog by Lakehills Ike -Lakehills Dusty(lakehills rusty) 20months nice track running dog with enough heel and game ab him.$400
4. Blanketback male by Slinger H 2yrs old real goodlooking hound with outstanding mouth, tuff and he can run a piece of game.$500
5. Blanketback gyp by Lakehills Jaybird- Lakehills sis(lakehills rusty) 13months nice looking gyp that can run a piece of game with lots of guts. $400 6. Red gyp by Bobettes Big Thunder- BoBettes Cheyenne 20 months old good heel can run a piece of game and is tuff. $500
7. 3pups by Lakehills Ike - Lakehills Girl(lakehills Movin On Lakehills rusty gyp)8weeks old. $150each These hounds will fit somewhere we are short of game and have 2 many dogs all they need is running. call 318-447-9039. Ill take $2500 for everything listed as a package deal.

Re: Lakehills Kennels Dogs For Sale

advertising for sale???? boy,vaden and scott must be runnin out of money or these are really sum culls

No i dont think Vaden and Scott are running out of money anytime soon but if youll tell me your name ill put a # on these culls and meet up with you. Matter a fact ill keep one or two of them and hunt you day and night. Oh Lordy all i can tell you is these culls probably will enhance your pack a great deal and ill give everyone of them too you if you can out run all six of them. Had a few calls on these dogs but your the first to reply, thanks for the interest, have a good night and try not to be so gutless and jealous in the future.

The gyp off of cochrans Pete mommy is off of Bttb black puma Paul and watts hots foots

Thanks Nick, Fireball(bobettes big thunder) has been sold. Will take 1500 for the other five running dogs.

No problem Mr Paul if I can help anyway just let me know if anybody has any questions on the gyp or the triple j black dog you can tell them to call me ill answer any questions

FIRST WON'T HOOK-SECOND JUST A PLUG EASY TO LOOK AT-THE REST JUST AVERAGE DOGS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO SATISFY THE MONEY BOYS-PROBALY A PACK BOUGHT ON A DEAL-A DOG TRADER TURNING A BUCK.HOW CLOSE IS THAT.WAKE UP WORLD NOBODY HAS BUT SO MANY GOOD DOGS.

The first can fly Just a little dirty l know because I raised her the second dog I had to in my opinion he would be a jam up 3 day dog the rest I don't know nothing about but Mr Paul is a fine man and I don't believe he is lieing about the dogs.

i have researched some on the ike dog the pups u have lakehills girl what is some her placings and can u send me pictures of them to email or phone 252 474 2886

OH lordy Im glad to see your back it looks like you know more about these hounds than i do. Think Ive sold all the running dogs so lets not worry about them anymore lets talk about the pups.Since your so smart tell me if there going to be any count and maybe we can sell them also. Been called a horse trader before but never a dog trader,I like it kinda fits, thanks. But before I go old buddy does gutless and jealous fit you, I think so.

you can find out who someone is by checking out there IP adress. I dont understand why people take shots at someone and won't sign there name.

How about sending some more dead puppies to the east coast buddy! It's all about the $$$ PERIOD

He's from North Carolina. Must be getting worked over by Vaden and Scott.

I have not sent any dead puppies anywhere but the last one's I sent anywhere, I've never been paid for.

Paul, I just wanted to let you know I did get Halle ("the whippet") bred this week, hope atleast a pair of her pups look just like her and run as hard as she does--she is exactly what you said she was.

DB-

Not sure if it was Halle that he had at Creedmore the last time we were there, but sure sounds like it. About a 3/4 sized, extremely nice cut up gyp. Legs and lungs.

Good luck with the pups. Maybe she'll have an extra gyp in the litter.

Hank, halle is the brindle gyp that looks alot like a Whippett--hustles everywhere she goes. Pups should be big enough, I bred her to Criscos Newbern--hope a couple of the pups look like her

The gyp he had at Creedmore had a dyed blanket on her with some white. Not sure if she was brindled underneath or not.

You keep the brindle pups.... I'll take a couple of blanket back gyps.

I'll have something to swap ya for em , if yours and mine catch.

danny i will email you a picture next week of 1 i have she is just over a yr old.i have found a male whippit that im thinking about breeding her to when i do breed her.hope thinks are good up your way .watch the storm this weekend.we will be thinking about all our friends up that way.take care randy king

Mr. King, i got the pic--the gyp I have is out of C&C Bones x SL Joan she has Horn papers she's 11/16 walker all Hale and Thunder bred, she does look alot like a whippet and some say she's funny looking. I like her, she doesn't look funny at all when she's after something and she's pretty tough.

Danny,
I have a twin to Halle out of Clear Cut Kid Rock X Clear Cut Money, which is a Thunder gyp. Look at the August issue of the Horn and you can see her picture in the SE LA results. You'll be amazed how much they look alike!! Not too many colored that type of brindle. By the way, she is one of the best hounds that i own. Later, CD

She looks just like my "whippet"--and I didn't think there was another hound that pretty anywhere around

danny all i know is looks can be decieving.cause the way she moves i wouldnt care if she looked like lassie.got some purty pups here off of andy and a real nice slinger #####

Andy should get you some pretty nice pups---I like my ugly little dog--I don't mind if the pups move like her or Newbern but I would like one or two to look like her and sound like him--you been running much?

no.starting to run em a lil bit now..next time ya go to walnut creek text me.

Mr. Danny,
Halle's mates were colored up too! Glad shes doing good!