​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Garland County Fall 1 day S&D

You Flatlanders an Hillbillys must be tryin to get yours in shape you guys sure have got quite since you heard the Sooner dogs are comin to Buckville,runnin scared aint ya.

Them southern dogs will be lookin for tunnels cause they can't run up hills!

The locals are going to kick tail this time you right that in stone so south Ark and the Louisana boys beware we are coming to get you

Ya'll don't count them Perry County guys plumb out,some got some Hibrass Ammo to sling! Just saying.

You bunch of Hillbillys and Flatlanders don't know what a walker hound even looks like one of ya done said yal haul them fidos around in the front seat of your trucks and they are scared of the heat, let us bring these sooner dogs and show you how to run a yote.

i heard that the curtain boys where running so much that some would be leaving when the others would entering

Sounds like the Curtain Boys and the PST Dog Runners might be the only ones have a field trial

I placed five dogs at this hunt one time I like to do that again.

Come on Snake you know mine will run up hills cuz you seen me chasin em... LOL

Oklahoma Pride you do know where that name Sooners come from right? You better get those dogs a head start in the race if you wanna have a chance!

You will know where Sooner comes from when its over.YEA YEA YEA

We have 330 #'s out right now. The auction will be Friday night. The officers have been working to get plenty of donations for the auction. This is where the money comes from to keep the hunt going so if everyone could bring something for the auction we would really appreciate it.

btt

Where are you smack talkers hidin at, was sure likin yals head runnin and the cats got your tongues.

Figured there was no need for more smack talk. Okie dogs never seen any trees (no threat) Southern Heat dogs losing there advantage with rain and cooler weather (no threat), and the REV sold out (no threat), although I hear a Roofer has been running up there 3 times a week (big threat).

rev hasnt sold all, an rumor has it he been runnin 2 times a week he told me his was ready

Seems to me that all i hear about is freaking TOM JONES I know no one is going to stay home because of Tom so if this is his kennel boy are Tom talking all this crap get over yourself because hear they need to turn Toms dogs a lose a dog food factory so they can eat

POP DINGEY MUNKEY WHEN I POST SOMETHING IPUT MY NAME ON IT UNLIKE YOU DO MY DOGS WHEN THEY ARE HOME PROBABLY EATS BETTER THAN YOU DO YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SO SHUT UP D R

mr tom don't let them get to u we know that you take GOOD care of them

GOD BLESS

BTT

snake i hope that you have them ready
this is some good weather to tune them up in

GOD BLESS

I'm tryin caveman, but my tuned dogs have trouble keeping up with some of these guys fat outta shape dogs! Having fun tryin though that's what it's all about.

Snake who you tryin to fool you out run everybody where ever you go run.

If Snake's dogs are all u have to be Concerned about you should really enjoy yourself at this hunt! But if he's the only one you out run don't think they give any hardware for placin that far down!!

btt

btt

PICK THE HUNTERS TO PLACE IN THE TOP 4 PLACES IN EACH CLASS WIN 50 DOLLARS FOR EACH CLASS IN CASE OF TIES FIRST PICK WINS IT IS FREE

Hardcore Cory Eskew Tom the king jones chris bell

Ok guys here we go again who will win or place will it be hardcore or Tom jones or Eddie the rabbit Robertson I here he is buying all the dogs that place at the ouachita hunt it will be one great hunt it is some of the best running they are for a outside hunt you can't beat it so get them geared up guys see y'all sep the 23rd good luck to all

Garland Co is one week away it is at the same place the Lake Ouachita is held at if you want to hear outstanding running we would like for you to come so come on and let's have some fun

Rumor has it you and tom been over at bratton's buyin dogs this week. anything to that??????????we want to know. did ya buy the dogs he placed?

NO I BOUGHT A BROOD GYP SHE HAS TO BE BECAUSE SHE IS IN HEAT HA HA