​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
martin hill puppy hunt results

we had a good turn out of 47 eager youngs hounds this morning for it to in a drought and setting heat records every day. we had two groups of hunters come from below baton rouge .hope you all enjoyed your selfs.the running was good and the water buckets were very popular.phillip newell won it with a really nice young hound ,rodney colvin came in second ,ricky barmore third ,virgil mckinnie fourth and carlton maxwell came in fifth.congratulations on your placing to every one .

Re: martin hill puppy hunt results

(2nd-- Cotton's Rain Man X Colvin's Cheetah)
Congrats Phillip on your win and congrats to all
others that placed. Good hunt Barry.

Congratulations to Phillip and Mr. Rodney on your placing at the hunt.GOOD LUCK AND GOOD HUNTING.

Thanks to everyone who judged in that heat, and also Mr. Barry for putting it on. Special thanks to those guys who shook my hand in congratulations after the hunt. The win felt alot better than I let it show. I've been through alot lately with my kennel partner's health. He was unable to make the trip, but I sure enjoyed telling him the story. I'm so proud of Little Focker for being able to redeem himself from the mistake I made last time I brought him to Martin Hill. I usually like to talk crap about how everybody was Fockerized are something silly like that, but I feel honored that I got a chance to share another win this evening with my dad. Schedule of events: Montgomery, Butler's, Tate's, tickets to watch "The Ghost Face Killer" go on sale tomorrow at midnight. Sorry, I had to put that on here to tickle my little buddy offshore.

Barry could you post the scores on the top 5 hounds?

4TH Place River Dance John Boy x Mckinnie's Snow Girl

5th place Hemphill's Rocket x McKee's Wendy II
6th place Hemphill's Rocket x Ken's Red Ruby