​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hammerin Down Stinger J. (Crackhead)

Jeff I ran into this same problem a couple of years ago when we had the BJ Williams dog at stud. the Horn he was registered as BJ Willaims, and the Chase Syke's BJ !!!!!

Jeff, I have a litter mate brother to Crackhead called Good Time's Hammer (SFSB). Whelped 7-20-06. I will probably have him papered in the Chase after viewing your information. How many were in this litter? Would you know of the other's registered names? I believe that there is a younger litter of this cross--would you know about that? Chuck Richey

At this time I don't know how many were of this litter but Sonny Cerny is helping with this process and I do think this cross was made twice but really not sure.

Jeff I have a female that is a littermate to him. Yes there is a litter young and they are Chase registered.

I had a gyp littermate to him myself. She hurt herself and ended up in N. LA. Can't remember where she went at this time. If it matters, i'll try and find out.

Thanks everyone Cary Don if I need to may call you but at this time Mr. Sonny is working out all the details.

MR. CHUCK RICHEY ,PLEASE CALL 334-382-7983. I MAY HAVE A LITTERMATE TO YOUR DOG. THANKS .

Stinger was born 7-20-06. I have 3 of this litter.Stinger,Asa and Fly

The litter born 7-20-06--2 males--4 females

Thanks Mr. Sonny I appreciate all you have done and are continuing to do.

Mr Jeff i have already chase le the second litter it was in last months chase,i got my info from the horn as far as litter numbers,happy hunting,Ronnie Newton the Chase litter enr number for Mack is 214647 forgot you had him,he is also Horn le,Mr Jeff if you have any off ace and autumn welped july 8 07 the number is 214646,cant remember if you had the gyp named green or not

Michael actually my kennel partner has Green. I have Hammerin Down Sue Ellen by Ace and Autumn born 7-17-06.Thanks for all the info.