​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 3hr Brookhaven Results

well( in the know) you dont know what the hell you talkin about because not one post i put on here was crying for your info i had a good time at the hunt dont give a dam that my dog got scratched so if you want to grow a set get a backbone or whatever you need i aint scared my phone num is 225-615-2275 call it you no name chicken**** we can get straight or sides ways or both if you need my adress ill give you mthat to BIG BOY

8TH BUTLER'S PREACHER( LOFTON'S JEREMIAH-BUTLER'S RED PEPPER) OWNED BY TOC AND TOP NOTCH KENNELS. CONGRATS TO EVERYONE THAT PLACED ESPECIALLY MY BUDDY JJ.

With one big pack of hounds and few judges that makes for low scores, but chances are the fastest hound won, the way i see it if there were more judges, the hounds that did score would have just scored more.
LETS GET BACK TO HAVING FUN

3rd Place - Turdhill Bey Bey
Oak ridge Ronnie x Spencers sleepy eye
Turdhill kennels

We had 13 judges and worked trying to score the hounds. When you got a few running and 40 or 50 cutting game of then the dogs running it come out pulling to the ones that hit it ahead hard to score. If you want to cry and grip then you put the next one on get the judges and pen. I done what I could to make a good hunt but always a cry baby. Payback was great. So yall have the next one Im done

Mr Roger y'all done a great job so don't let these same few ***** babies keep u from putting on hunts !!!!! We all know who the ***** babies are at every hunt !!!!! Most of the time it's the ones that dont work hard on there dogs an dont condition them right before the hunt !!!! These ***** babies throw food to them an the sit on the couch eating twinkies while we working our a$$ off conditioning our dogs ..... Sorry to be so blunt an I know some no name post is gonna hit me back but I don't care what they say I will keep kicking there a$$ an laughing at them at the hunts cuz I know they not gonna say anything at the hunts !!!!! Oh an by the way I like the way u said at the hunt about IF U DONT LIKE IT SAY IT NOW DON'T GET BEHIND THAT COMPUTER AN TALK CRAP !!!!!! Good one.... Tic

I agree Tic Mr. Roger I hope u have another one when it cools off some

I agree with tic i think ya'll done a great job mr roger lookin fwd to another one. Congratulations to curtis on his win , and everyone else that placed 7 th place is lewters candy ( chases speck x ponders d.d.)

Roger, you did a fine job putting on this hunt. Their are alot more hunters that enjoyed this hunt than the handful that always want to **** and moan..evidently that handful has never heard of good sportsmanship.

CONGRADULATIONS TONY,AND ALL OTHERS THAT PLACED.I WOULD HAVE LOVED BEING THERE AND GETTING MY TAIL KICKED,BUT BEEN KINDA LAYED UP HAD A HORSE WRECK AND THE HORSE WON.

It was a good hunt! I enjoyed seeing all my friends and meeting some new ones. Tic You are correct < Roger asked everybody if they had a problem talk now. Proof positive of Chicken ####. It sho was a long ride home with Curtis There gonna be a whiner! at every hunt Congrats to eveyone that placed.

Congrats Curtis, JJ, Tic, Bud, Chase, Lewter, Roy and Tony and the other boys that placed!!

Cary Don if you get up this way give me a call. I want to send Lisa back with you. Get her done!! Know what I mean Vern 318-366-2434

Thanks CD I'm just glad to see that tha old dog still got a few more steps I'n him !! Lol an it's nothin worst than a bunch of sry losers if i recall every hound there was I'n the sane pen so since tha scores was so low that ment u need many crossing to get I'n tha top 10!!