View Entire Thread
Re: Puppy hunt at Barney williams

BTT

BTT

Getting close who's it gonna be ?

Heard that colyell Knls best gyp is hurt is there any truth to this and the miss boys are comin and they got some new heat

Coyell just got a little deep with the needle!!

She can still out run y'all with three legs.

Colyell kennels making excuses heard they turned there numbers in

That's good somebody else might get to win !!!!

They scared of the miss boys that's why they backing out !

word on the street is Terry B is fixing to own 2 black pups

Terry Byrd has been following his son playing baseball he has not called to buy any pups from anyone

This is some funny stuff we still have numbers to the hunt, our pups is NOT hurt you will see Saturday, nobody is buying our pups, and we are not scared we might get beat we take it and go back to Colyell Kennels and congradulate the winners good luck to all.

They just got a shipment of new needles!!! Watch out now!!!!

Hey doc u ever heard the old saying you caint win Kentucky derby with jackass.the secret ingredient is up on cane market road.

The momma to the pups must be over there

All I can tell you is keep clapping .

Yea BUT they drug test the Kentucky Derby runners!! We need to drug test ALL field trials and we will stop breeding all this crap and go back to REAL foxdogs!! BUT keep sticking them with needles and watch them blow!!

trent is a lier bryd did not call him about those culls they cant run without a neddle keep it up they wont make it

(doc) Thay don't have to stick u and you blow!!

Don't be jealous rattlesnake come on down to Colyell sure I can fix u up with something. You right u are a snake bet u won't tell me that when u see me huh, no u gonna run up to me and shake my hand and say man I wish I could be like him. And Doc anytime u wanna run let me know let's see if you can outrun my wore out dope head culls I got lol. Hell I'll even pull ole broke leg Shine out the pen and smoke you with him. That's all u got. As my ole buddy says come come wait let me think oh u done got u some hahahahahaha. Don't worry you might get there one day kid keep trying.

trent,i hatee to bust you're littltle bubble.ole shine could not win when he had four good legs.Thats why you own him now.he is a craig watts cull an couldnt win if he had 6 legs.your last few posts sounds to me like you think youu cant be beat.......all i cann do is laugh when i think about what your breeding to.my hero.dumazz

Well BOY Trent you keep running what you think are foxhounds and when they do to us what they did in Florida that sh** you breeding will not be able to run anything!! And yes the way you and your friends treat these hounds is why we are having to fight to be able to dog hunt!!At every hunt somebody is gathering photos and stories to turn against us and get our pens closed!! So ******* keep up the good work!!

I have never in my life seen so many freaking cry babies why don't y'all spend less time on here crying and spend it on your dogs . That's the reason your on here is cause your jealous the man is kicking your azz and you kno you'll never own a hound like that so why don't you quit bashing the mans stud and his pups just cause you ain't got a clue what to do hell who ain't using medicine so don't just try and single him out oh and by the way if you ain't using any that's why were not calling you by your name on here cause your a nobody

Hey Trent wasn't will d cull to.

yea doc you keep posting s*** like that for the whole world to see

Man Trent I can't believe you got these Lil girls shook up this bad! Thay can't even remember there name. Much less who said what. Looks like u got them where u won't them!!! Running behind babbling!!!!

Hey bull if you don't mind can you come judge Saturday if your available thanks

Got plans already little creek. Maybe next time.

Got 21 numbers out and have #0 available if anyone wants it

I think the little boy with the black pups is going to take it all. Aka coyell kennels.

Cast time at 630 or at first light

WAY TO GO COYELL 1ST 6TH AND 7TH KEEP IT UP AND YOU CAN BUY SOME SHOES LOL I HAVE NOT SEEN THEM RUN THEY MUST BE BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats the full results

Dean Martin why do you care about what people post on here.you dont do SH$$ to help the kennel nor care if the sport lives or dies.the only time you show your face at a hunt is when trent trains,runs,conditions,A WINNER.where were you when trent could not get in a race???how many times did you get off the playstation to load the black pups up go run them by yourself???(while they were being trained). 0 .you know what i call punks like you?? MOOCHERS.I Have watched this happen for a while now.its really non of my business but dean an the rest of coyell kennels,if i were trent yall be kennel BOYS for somebody else.so get up off your lazy playstation playing azzes an help trent stay on top.BUT AS OF RIGHT NOW CONGRATS ON YOUR WIN TRENT.NOT COYELL KENNELS.YOU EARNED IT OLD BUDDY.

Do you see colyell kennels by my name on that post.
But atleast I had the balls to put my name

An also I'm gonna have to take up for Adam because he has ran them pups just as much as trent

yea dean we all saw you posing for the camera on the north La hunt when these black gyps placed.I guess you were not part of coyell kennels then to.you were smiling like you were winning a playstation game.you sure are a funny looking creature.

Not gonna argue back and forth with a coward that can't post his name

dean see you got numbers to grand river hunt what you bringing

what does it matter what he or colyell kennels is bringing. just bring what you got. and grow a set and post your name. cant be scared all your life.