​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 3hr Brookhaven Results

MR ROGER WE RAN 4 HOUNDS 2 IN THE TOP 20 AND 2 SCORED 0 WE HAVE NO COMPLAINTS OTHER THAN PLAYING CARDS WITH HUNTER AND THAT WILL MAKE ANYONE MAD KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT DUMMYS SAY.

way to go preston on 5th place

Sorry Chase you must have been dissapointed with a 6th place finish maybe better luck next time.

2nd Watts Rocketman ( Butlers Big Thunder x Butlers Lil Bonnie) Craig an JJ .. Congrats to all that placed had a great time !

Would like to say congrats to my buddy preston oh I mean mr kevin lol good job . Congrats curtis getting tired of you getting all our money . Oh yea and congrats to you big glow worm looking joker jj haha was a good hunt had fun listening to hunter and kelly all morning

At least y'all got paid!!

First I have to thank God for everything. And thanks dewayne and potlicker. Dewayne you are right dad does have a lot to do with it and I am very thankful for him. It was a good hunt and I enjoyed it.

How did y'all have good running, when 75 or so dogs didn't get a point, and it only took 125 to get in top ten, that's not very many scores .

congrats on all that placed just wondering you should have been there if you so courious thought it was a good hunt myself

TELL'EM BIG BOY

just because it wasnt a high scoring hunt doesnt mean it was not good running when i was standing in camp yard listening to about 100 head running in one pack that was pretty nice to listen to

YOUR RIGHT ABOUT THAT THERE WAS SOME GREAT RUNNING NO DOUT ON THAT

yea them judges had it pretty tough wit all the dogs coming up road on crossing makes it tough to get good scores thought they done good job myself least they showed up

NOT to say anything bad but if you have good running and low scores that easy to guess why i say maybe just a few judges in the pen

ding!!ding!!ding!!!give that fellow a cookie!!!!

THE REASON FOR THE SCORE NOT BEIN NO HIGHER I THINK IS THAT THIS WAS AN 640 ACRE PEN NOT A 30 OR 40 ACRE PEN

yea that too

First off I would like to thank Roger for putting on the hunt, Lamar Currie for mastering it and a big thank you to all the judges that came and gave their time for only a thank you. Secondly I would like to congratulate Curtis on the win and everyone else that placed. I normally don't respond to no name posts but I have just about had a belly full of this crap. You say the scores were low but you have to realize this was a 600 acre pen with 270 top hounds in it..not a small pen with 50 top hounds..The running was great considering the hot dry conditions. Any time you have running in a pen that size with that many hounds running in big packs you aren't going to have high scoring. If you had been there or helped judge you would understand why....There were plenty of hard hustling judges there. The 10th place hound that ONLY scored 125 points was my hound. Wild Goose Red Bird ( Porter's Goodfather F. ex Porter's Little Bob F.)..and I was very proud to place her with the caliber of hounds that were there. Tony White...318 282 9815

First of all 170 hounds and 50 of them was in the road or the pond half the pen was new clear cut.2hours of good running one big pack.I not saying anything bad about the six judges just not enough for that big pen and that many good dogs

TRY 12 JUDGES NO NAME APPARENTLY YOU WAS NOT THERE AT THE HUNT YOU GOIN ON WHAT SOMEONE TOLD YOU AND YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG

Preston bud your hooked now I realy enjoy hunting with you and mr kevin yall keep working hard like yall doing this will be first of many

Congrad to mr Curtis on the win n all the rest that place I felt it was a great hunt n honest and really enjoyed it and I believe the best of the best was there great job mr rodger looking forward to the next one

Well just to say I had a dog at that and the dog that I had there never scored under two hundred point but I am not downing nobody **** happens and dogs have bad day sound like the hunt was pretty good .but pen size don't matter because at picayune pen shine Simmons won a one day scoring 720 and I wad second with 690 and that's a 1680 acre pen glad the hunt went well and congrats to all who placed happy hunting god bless

THERE IS NO DOUBT THE BEST DOG WON BUT MORE JUDGES IN THE PEN WOULD HAVE HELPED 100 DOGS IN A PACK DID SOUND SCAREY

I wasn't there but sent 6 hounds 5 scored 0 , 1 scored 105pts but from what my kennel partner told me there was good running but dogs stayed in 100 dog pack or more after game, it makes it harder to score when they stay packed up like this , but that's feildtrailing we get ready for the next 1 !!!!!

Big Boy you have never had anything but somebodies culls!! You would not know a hound if it bit you in your lard ass and developed lockjaw!! Crying has already began!!!

well( in the know) you dont know what the hell you talkin about because not one post i put on here was crying for your info i had a good time at the hunt dont give a dam that my dog got scratched so if you want to grow a set get a backbone or whatever you need i aint scared my phone num is 225-615-2275 call it you no name chicken**** we can get straight or sides ways or both if you need my adress ill give you mthat to BIG BOY

8TH BUTLER'S PREACHER( LOFTON'S JEREMIAH-BUTLER'S RED PEPPER) OWNED BY TOC AND TOP NOTCH KENNELS. CONGRATS TO EVERYONE THAT PLACED ESPECIALLY MY BUDDY JJ.

With one big pack of hounds and few judges that makes for low scores, but chances are the fastest hound won, the way i see it if there were more judges, the hounds that did score would have just scored more.
LETS GET BACK TO HAVING FUN

3rd Place - Turdhill Bey Bey
Oak ridge Ronnie x Spencers sleepy eye
Turdhill kennels

We had 13 judges and worked trying to score the hounds. When you got a few running and 40 or 50 cutting game of then the dogs running it come out pulling to the ones that hit it ahead hard to score. If you want to cry and grip then you put the next one on get the judges and pen. I done what I could to make a good hunt but always a cry baby. Payback was great. So yall have the next one Im done

Mr Roger y'all done a great job so don't let these same few ***** babies keep u from putting on hunts !!!!! We all know who the ***** babies are at every hunt !!!!! Most of the time it's the ones that dont work hard on there dogs an dont condition them right before the hunt !!!! These ***** babies throw food to them an the sit on the couch eating twinkies while we working our a$$ off conditioning our dogs ..... Sorry to be so blunt an I know some no name post is gonna hit me back but I don't care what they say I will keep kicking there a$$ an laughing at them at the hunts cuz I know they not gonna say anything at the hunts !!!!! Oh an by the way I like the way u said at the hunt about IF U DONT LIKE IT SAY IT NOW DON'T GET BEHIND THAT COMPUTER AN TALK CRAP !!!!!! Good one.... Tic

I agree Tic Mr. Roger I hope u have another one when it cools off some

I agree with tic i think ya'll done a great job mr roger lookin fwd to another one. Congratulations to curtis on his win , and everyone else that placed 7 th place is lewters candy ( chases speck x ponders d.d.)

Roger, you did a fine job putting on this hunt. Their are alot more hunters that enjoyed this hunt than the handful that always want to **** and moan..evidently that handful has never heard of good sportsmanship.

CONGRADULATIONS TONY,AND ALL OTHERS THAT PLACED.I WOULD HAVE LOVED BEING THERE AND GETTING MY TAIL KICKED,BUT BEEN KINDA LAYED UP HAD A HORSE WRECK AND THE HORSE WON.

It was a good hunt! I enjoyed seeing all my friends and meeting some new ones. Tic You are correct < Roger asked everybody if they had a problem talk now. Proof positive of Chicken ####. It sho was a long ride home with Curtis There gonna be a whiner! at every hunt Congrats to eveyone that placed.

Congrats Curtis, JJ, Tic, Bud, Chase, Lewter, Roy and Tony and the other boys that placed!!

Cary Don if you get up this way give me a call. I want to send Lisa back with you. Get her done!! Know what I mean Vern 318-366-2434

Thanks CD I'm just glad to see that tha old dog still got a few more steps I'n him !! Lol an it's nothin worst than a bunch of sry losers if i recall every hound there was I'n the sane pen so since tha scores was so low that ment u need many crossing to get I'n tha top 10!!

we had 3 or 4 big packs all morning and the top three dogs in the hunt punished the rest.it looked like a cattle drive up and down the roads.if u want a real foxdog this was the place to find one,if u want a rd trotter this was the place to find a bunch of them.the top few dogs were calling for help but really didnt need it.

The 50acre top HOUNds Were there but put them in apen where the game can go yonder the top hounds in a shoe box pen can't get there

First off, I was not there.

But, to all the no name post, and all the cry babies, you are the problem with FOX HUNTING, period.

TO the ones that put the hunt on, I am sure you did the best you could.

TO the ones who judged I am sure you did the best you could.

TO all the ones who placed congradulations.

To all the no name post and cry babies, why don't you stay at home or take the *ss kicking and try to get better hounds.

TO the ones that put this hunt on don't let this message board get you down.

The ones that cry and no name post, they have never put on a hunt, never will, they have never judged and not planning on it, and you probably don't want them too, they don't know what a fox hound is anyway.

This mess above cause the people who put the hunt on, and the ones that judged, and those that placed to feel like you know what, but don't.

Cry babies, and no name post is something you will have to tolerate. And remember this, know one ever pleases everybody.

The more exposure anybody has the more critism they will take on, everytime.

Again, I was not there, but I do know what it is to put on a hunt, and what it is to judge hounds, and I also know what it is to win a hunt. All these take work. However, the thing I don't know is how to grip about some body elses hard work.

Why can't we just all gather up and have a field trial and enjoy hunting, if this keeps up there won't be any hunts to go to..........

True Grit,
Elmore County, AL
Jonathan Blakeley

You are right Mr. Roger worked hard and for can't get there in a big pen this one was 600 or so acres sne also placed 3rd at western derby in jena and can run a nanny as far as you want to go

Roger, I told Bobby and just did'nt get to see you after the hunt. Marcey and I enjoyed the hunt and meeting and talking with friends. This was a good honest hunt. People will talk jusst to hear their head roar.Thank you for hosting the hunt.

My post implied nothing about the judging or man that put the hunt on.My point was simply this,atop hound in a small pen where the GAme has to turn back might not cut it where thegame can run.Curtis I think your dog has proven itself sorry you didn't comprehend.congrats to all that placed.To Mr. Blakely,if you think my no name post is what's wrong with fox hunting then you need to find an old fox hunter and ask some questions about fox hunting ,the way it was

My post implied nothing about the judging or man that put the hunt on.My point was simply this,atop hound in a small pen where the GAme has to turn back might not cut it where thegame can run.Curtis I think your dog has proven itself sorry you didn't comprehend.congrats to all that placed.To Mr. Blakely,if you think my no name post is what's wrong with fox hunting then you need to find an old fox hunter and ask some questions about fox hunting ,the way it was