​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: July Nation

Eric, you should be ashamed of yourself,insidious means steathily treacherious or deceitful,I am sure you do not think of my fellow brothers in the nation in this way.I will have to agree that the July hound does run its game in an insidious manner.I know a walker dog feels this way when he runs with a JULY.

NOW THAT'S FUNNY RIGHT THAR, MAKES ME WANT A JULY.WOOWEEE

Jerry, I am glad you noticed my plan for my children. I want them to enjoy life to the fullest. They must start at the slower level and ease into it a little at a time. I would not ever want to miss lead them in any way. They might think all dogs want is to run if they only seen Julys. At this time they are small and still think that their dogs are keeping check on them when they come by the cabin and stay awhile then go back and try again.

Waylon, I would be honored to swap smoke signals with you anytime. And keeping the old walker hounds around for the kids to play with is a decent thing to do! , after all, they are just a painfull reminder of where we were before Julys, and will give you much needed solace

WAYLON???? COME ON MAN!!!!!!! HAVE YOU HIT YOUR HEAD???

Rodney, thanks for the encouragement. I used to coon hunt when I was growing up and hunted curs for years. When I got into coon hounds it was liberating. To this day I have a set of cur papers for a reminder of how taxing it was to get one to tree. I now have several sets of walker fox hound papers for nearly the same reason. If you would like I could mail you a set they would be worth more that way than any other way I could think of.

Welcome to the Nation Waylon! I fed my last Walker hound when I was 20 years young. That is over 40 years ago. They do excel at one thing though, cleaning out a food pan I can see you are going to be a real asset to fanning the fire!!!

You can go back to tree dogs and probably not have to change breeds,and your cur dog papers would even fit on one of them shaggys! Most of them are decendents of curs or heliums! See ya Mitch

Forget the debt crisis. This proliferation of Julies amongst an unsuspecting people has to be the biggest threat yet to the American way of life, even in Canada.
Unless people come to their senses and get a grip on reality, this could be the biggest national tragedy since the Fetterman Massacre.

I think your riding a fast painted pony on your way to the "Nation"

J-Rod, Please tell me that 'Waylon' is just Hillbilly or Scott Lanham having a little joke with their Walker brothers.
We don't need another one of these guys to contend with.

Finally,things were getting to dull on here. Rodney once again thanks for the speed comment, but please refrain from the painted or spotted gestures. Jerrod how are you old buddy? Don't forget the conversation we had awhile ago.You got my #

Mitch, do really think they will tree too? Wow what a breed. I can tell you they will trail, hunt and run. I have not had them tree yet, but that would be OK. I could only get the other breed to do the first two things I mentioned.

Eric Emerson
J-Rod, Please tell me that 'Waylon' is just Hillbilly or Scott Lanham having a little joke with their Walker brothers.
We don't need another one of these guys to contend with.

Nope I know the man. Waylon seemed to be sane the last time I talked to him. LOL

Waylon
Finally,things were getting to dull on here. Rodney once again thanks for the speed comment, but please refrain from the painted or spotted gestures. Jerrod how are you old buddy? Don't forget the conversation we had awhile ago.You got my #

Got ya Waylon. You better stick to true blue. LOL

NOW THIS COULD BE FUN ALL WE NEED IS SHORTY TO SHOW UP NOW...

Jerrod, I went to the Big Valley a couple weeks ago. Meet some the best people one could ask to meet. When I went thru the gate it was like going into the valley of death knowing I had some walker blood in truck.They were half breeds. I could not even think of such an UNDERTAKING with no JULY in them at all. It must be terrifying.

WAYLON THE FIRST THE MOST IMPORTANT AND THE HARDEST TEST TO PASS IS THE TEST OF TIME.......15 MINUTES WITH MARVIN ABOUT OTIS.....

I THINK IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE TO GET AWAY WITH ONLY 15 MINUTES OF HEARING ABOUT OTIS....LOL RIDGE

Let's see Otis....Marvin...McClain.....Pound Puppy...? there seems to be a connection some how I'm just not sure where

I THINK GOV HACKLER MIGHT BE IN THE MIX SOMEWHERE....

It's going to be a sad day when you guys fade into the mist of history, which could happen shortly. You have been a colorful footnote in the great tide of American foxhound history.

I had a thought yesterday evening. I wonder how the Chase felt about having to put a July on the cover? The Horn is covered with Mr and Mrs. Turner's pictures thoughout the year. Then it came to me things change, people change. The future is bright. Long live the Nation!