​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Southern Cyclone 8 hr. - Who's Going???

Just wondering who is gonna be brave enough to tough the heat and let em roll for 8 hours in the Rolling Hills!!!! I've been looking at Harrisville weather for a week or two now and it's not great, but dang sure not as hot as here in SE TX. Also, i saw where they are calling for chances of rain each day this week. My dogs are gonna be happy just to not run with it 100+ degrees!!
So, who else is going? How bout my S.LA buddies? How bout those MS Mafia boys, do yall's dogs run 8 hours? I know the Ragin Red boys are coming with bells on Randy said. I haven't been to an 8hr. hunt in 15 years, so looking forward to something different. Oh yea, my N.LA buddies say they're coming, so find us at the hunt and i promise you there won't be a dull moment. Wonder how fun it would be if we can get Heath Davis and Hunter Joiner in the same crowd, talk bout make you laugh!!

Re: Southern Cyclone 8 hr. - Who's Going???

It's going to be a hot one that's for sure... Never been to a eight hour before this is going to be my first one.. I heard the pen is full of game.. and I'm sure there want be a dull moment with hunter there.. going to be a interesting hunt that's for sure... Happy hunting Kenneth Wilson

Re: Southern Cyclone 8 hr. - Who's Going???

yall boys be careful us arkansas boys are bringin the heat haha we gonna make it snow