Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Puppy Hunt September 10th..

BTT

Mr.Danny not going to make it sorry

Anyone not able to make the hunt please call and turn your numbers in..
225-294-2333.
Thanks..

TRENT WHAT DID THE VET SAY ABOUT YOURE PUP YOU BEEN WINNING WITH WILL IT MAKE THE HUNT?

Well ain't no talking going on who's bringing the heat.

WELL EVERYBODY IS SCARED OF TRENT AND HIS BEST DOG HAS BEEN SHOT THROUGH THE LEG AND HE WILL STILL RUN HER GO FIGURE I GUESS THE MS BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYS ARE SCARED AND BUBBA IS TO STUPID TO GET ONE READY SO WHO WILL WIN FLIP A COIN

Colyell ain't gonna make it they done blew em up ha ha

Ivy lee
Miss
Andy
Miss
Andy

WELL ONE IS LAME AND THEY ARE BOTH GIVING UP 2 MONTHS BUT THX FOR THE THOUGHT

Coyell kennels by land slide.

Y'all better have them Lil units ready cause I'm bring tha Legend Craig Watts back out of retirement!! Lol them Obamas gonna be lookin for a louisana purchase card this week!! Lmao!

JJ
Andy t
Andy t
Miss
Ivy lee

It's not if coyell kennels wins it's by how much.if I was to guess I would say by 250 points.

Dam coyell kennels most have some bad &$$ dogs.what are they off of.

coyell

jj and the legand my pups are to old for this hunt

ivy lee

poke and hope

ms boys if they show up

The black ******* and every one knows who am talking about

NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE BLACK OBAMAS, BE DRIVEIN IN FROM COLEMAN TOWN MISS. TO STAP IT ON YALL. AND AS FAR AS THE ( LEGEND ) GO'S. YOU DONT BECOME A LEGEND UNTIL YOUR TIME HAS PASSED. AND THE LEGEND IS HISTORY SO YOU CAN LEAVE HIM AT THE HOUSE JJ

Lol that's funny bout tha pups being to old that would make a good excuse for those who dnt place!

I hear nighttrain just be watching out for that cabbose!! Its gonna bite u I'n tha azz!!!

I HEAR YOU JJ. THAT WILL BE THE ONLY PLACE THEY CAN BIT MINE IS IN THE AZZ, THATS IF THEY CAN KEEP UP

No Scott they just found the right drug recipe!!

We all gotta good idea who u r y dnt u put your real name so tha wrong person dnt get slapped!!

U JUST WALK AROUND SLAPPING AND I WILL BE THE ONE THAT SLAPS U BACK BIG BOY

When u c a boy u need to slap him!! For sure i will be there!!

HECK I WENT AHEAD AND GOT A NUMBER SO I CAN COME DOWN THERE AND WATCH SOMEBODY GET SLAPPED. I GOT YOUR BACK CUZ

JJ YOU GOT TO PUFF PUFF PASS THAT STUFF HAS FRIED YOUR BRAIN BOY THE 80S ARE GONE DUDE MAN

Come on nighttrain u can't slap ur ol lady's azz but i can ask her!! Lmfao

An for u mr. Smitty keep poppin your pills an drivin your pulp wood truck!!! Lol

Double JJughead,You better know whos making an azz out of you before you start accusing people!!!You might just get your wig split then everybody will see all that cheap azz weed smoke come out them big ears.dont start nothing an it wont be nothing.

Well Willie i never pointed any fingers at anyone u sure was quick to come back on me! U think i was accusing u of it!!! An for as tha wig splitting that's up to u bud i will be at Dannys wit bells on!!!

Double j I didn't know u had Prevost in u? He said Big Ears!! Lmao

JJ you are really brave calling someone out at MR DANNYS HUNT KNOWING THAT NO ONE WOULD DISRESPECT HIM THAT WAY WHAT A PUNK YOU REALLY NEED TO QUIT SMOKING THAT WEED ITS MADE YOU STUPID AND BAD ALL IN ONE PUFF

Well smitty i know mr. Danny very well an do have alot of respect for him! But what u dnt know that he would love to c me kick your azz! And another thing is he dnt own that Lil blacktop that u drive on to get to tha pen so we can settle this inside tha wire r on tha outside of it!! O i forgot i dnt know who u are i didn't no if it's tha smoke are it's because u dnt have any balls!!! So ur call bud u will be daisy if u do!!

GUNNA BE REAL INTERESTING THIS WEEKEND CUZ. CALL ME WHEN YOU GET OFF OF WORK TODAY.

Thats A BIG TEN-4

Looks like JJ set the stage now will little wille answer the call

Who cares about all the crying who's it gonna be

Colyell
Colyell
Melvin Ely
Melvin Ely
Double j

That's your top 5

Word is red creek coming to move obama out the white house! So pack ur stuff.

i hear there is a star coming. and she shines bright. boyz u better be ready.

Oboma oboma ones done with the other hurt what they got left one of them slow ass shines

DO YOU MEAN JOHNNY BEALS DOG THAT MELVIN IS RUNNING?

Yeah she is comin but she is not the only one we bringing.But yall don't need to worry about her yall need to be worried about them local boys..Have a great day mr jones!!!

Just walked outside to check my dogs and saw that the fog is really bad and there is not a STAR SHINNING but anyways the Obama and the shines are ready and Melvin said just give him the envelopes when he arrives but the real shocker is the new kennel that is forming the initials are WD AND AT

Dang i didn't know willie d. and andy tridico was the close. Much less kennel partners. LMAO

To the vet looks like ur stupid ass was completely wrong if u spend as much time with dog than on the dam computer talkin smack about nothing u have nothing bout cause u can't get ur head out the computer to tell what's going on in the real world n yes I haven't place much in my life but the past two years I've put more into my dogs than I ever have n it showed I place puppys in hunts last year n placed at Danny second n sixth today so call me if u wanna call me stupid that way I will know who u r 225-305-6396

Bubba that was ur kennel partner!!

Mike smith u dont know s@@@ even if someone picked a pile up n hit u in the face with it that all I got to say