Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WHITEY

OUCH!!!

Pull that arrow out and keep firing.

Alas....the seasoned warrior cautiously used Julyoxins on his arrow, for the slow working effects of Julyownerism to slowly seep into the Canuks that he is trying to befriend . but due to the soft tissue created by owning walker hounds I'm not sure that his arrows will have any effect.

Rodney, Up here we have polar bears, polar bars, polar night and bi-polar bears. Julyoxins are just another hazard we'll learn to avoid.
Besides, why switch to Julies -- they started out black and tan, then grey, red, beige and now snow white. Next, they'll be spotted. Can u see the difference?

Eric,
I understand the complexity of the situation you find yourself in. Just you think... those walker hounds your feeding used to be 12",then 14"..20" and now some are even 26" tall,but they still just make a lot of noise without going anywhere and some have even lost the ability to run a Hare. .

Rodney, No wonder you have been avoiding Walker hounds. You have them confused with beagles.
Beagles are short-legged, spotted hounds with good noses that feature line control and because of physical limitations lack the kind of speed found in premium fox hounds.
Beagles are motorized golf carts. Walkers are Ferraris. Julys are dune buggies with small gas tanks.

OUCH AGAIN!!

SMALL TANKS AND HIGHLY EFFICENT FINLY TUNED ENGINES...THATS WHAT MAKES THEM SO ARODYNAMIC AND LETS THEM MOVE LIKE A SHADOW INSTEAD OF MOVING LIKE A WALKER HOUND..[ WORK HORSE ]...

Eric, I guess in your definition of a walker that also means they have to have a good solid road in order to be in the RACE

It simply means they are smooth running machines able to maintain high speeds over long distances -- the prototype of the American fox hound.

Charlie, At the end of the day, all you've got is a slightly more efficient dune buggy.

THAT IS READY TO ROLL AGAIN TOMORROW INSTEAD OF BEING LAID UP FOR A WEEK WAITING FOR THEIR GAS TANK TO REFILL....

Eric, your wisdom is illumiating. Your reference to the finer points of the beagle hound in comparison to the non-finer points of the walker are precise. Although, I am confused, that you would admit the lack of physical abilities of the walker "long legged beagle", to that of the premium,"high octane, July", fox hound. You may be coming around after all!!

Rodney, I am trying to light a candle that will spread a small sliver of clear light into the dark world of the Nation.
Due to the amount of turbulence and warm air systems present on this site, it is not an easy task. However, the Walker hound is known for his persistence. Walker houndsmen can do no less.