​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Deer Dogs

Have for sale a few real nice hounds only reason for selling is going to smaller beagles.

1 female redbone approx. 8 years old best deer dog I've ever owned cold nosed and can get the job done, you can kill plenty of deer in front of this 1 dog. Big bawl mouth and very easy to handle must have 150.00 for her. Next 2 dogs are pups off of this dog and a male half redbone half beagle I owned also a very good dog. These dogs are 9 1/2 months old and will be ready to go come deer season. Have carried them running 2 times and are going with the other dogs. 1 male, and 1 female. Asking 75.00 a piece for these dogs. Might be willing to negotiate a little bit on the price, but not a whole lot these are no trash dogs, and no trades, cash talks. If interested calls only no e-mail 662-316-0125. Located in pontotoc MS

Re: Deer Dogs

Can anyone tell us who this? Is this Mark Bullock?

don't remember the guy's name BUT i did go look at two young hounds out of that REd Bone female, the ones i looked at were both females. the guy i was dealing with had let his buddy have the red bone female, cause the "buddy" later priced her and my guy got all upset about him pricing her. needless to say i did not buy any hounds from them. I cannot remember the guy's name but i know where he lives. He only owned some cross type hounds and seemed like just a deer hunter, don't really know him but first impression did not seem like the type. I know Robbie Bogue will know these guys because he said they had ran there some

That is Mark Wise, just talked with him, said to Please let you know that he has not Posted anything on site.