​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
July Hounds For Sale

Cutting Back:
1.GrNJuBCh Edwards John (Rockin Red Rueben x Edward's Misty) 4yrs. old He is crippled. $400.00
2.Kenowa Annie Ooh (Rockin Red Rueben x Kenowa Online) 5&1/2yrs old. game and will fight $150.00
3. Kenowa Warrior(Kearbey's SampsonxKenowa Blue Moon)2&1/2 Yrs. old $250.00
4.JuNFCh Stahl's Jethro(Kearbey's Champx Stahl's L'l Gen $2,000.00 3yrs.
5. Several Young Hound's- $150.00-$250.00
Ph:319-931-4275

Re: July Hounds For Sale

whats the reason for selling the warrior dog??

Reducing NUMBERS!!!!!!!!!!
He has placed in 2 of 3 field trials I have had him in.

Chuck what is so special about the
jethro dog. Can all this dogs you selling run with him. That is a big price difference in them

looks like he's got a CH in front of his name..thats worth somethin isnt it

Sam, Jethro won the July National at the Big Valley last year. The Valley was his home turf. Some say he knows the pen and uses that to his advantage. I don't see how you knock a hound for that. I saw him come upon a track where a coyote had been earlier and he turned on the track and drove it with authority, speed and a good mouth. He also kept busy for three days without being scratched. With only 12 AA dogs finishing, that was an accomplishment. It remains to be seen if he reproduces. I have made a small investment betting that he will!

could you plz call me 636 234 7241

MR.ALLEN ,CALL ME AT 334-382-7983,OR 334-220-0212 WHEN YOU HAVE TIME. THANKS,RONNIE NEWTON.BTT.

I just won a 2 day outside hunt with a mate to warrior

Chuck, I just bought a male hound out of ruben and online 5 and half years old broke want run a deer. are these hounds mainly breed for coyotes or are they good greyfox hounds also and did this cross have pretty good speed? and can they be chase registered? I live in south Alabama run lots of greys and bobcats!

Mr. Martin,
If this hound is 4 1/2 the L.E. # is L80124. It is in the Hunter's Horn June 2007 issue. He was whelped 3/29/07. I can account for all the gyps in this litter. A Mr.Brad DuBouis took a pair of female pups somewhere south. There are a pair of males I can't remember where they went or who I sold them to. But if whomever you got this hound from has a dog and gyp that are full litemates that he purchased at the same time IT DON'T MAKE SENSE. Is he supposed to have bought them from me???? Or where did he purchase them and from whom???

Chuck, I've never met Brad but a good friend of mine, has accuaintance with Brad, told me just a couple of months ago that he had two hounds that came from you that made real good hounds. I believe that he lives in Central La?

Mr. Allen, Brad Dubois had two females he purchased from you. The white female was lost or stolen during deer season. The tan female I bought from Brad this spring. She is 4 1/2. She should have pups around the first of Oct. She is in central Louisiana

Chuck will you give me a call I think the Jethro dog will work here at my kennel. If he knows how to get around the Big Valley I would love to go kick some tail HA He will also help my breeding program call me after 6:30 pm (i work late) 309-712-4579

Mr. Trayer:

This appears to be a Peoria, IL phone number. I believe it was told that you lived in Brinkley, Arkansas. I guess we now know the lies you have been spreading and it all makes sense now to me!!!

Aaron sometimes you july guys are a little slow. Chuck and Steve figured out that Tim was screwing with them a month ago. But you hang in there little buddy.

Billy are you the same Charater that posted just a few days bashing some of the Tri-State guys hounds? Almost sounds to me like you are the same charater hinding behind another different screen name this time.

Like I said you are a little slow cause I never bashed a Tri state dog get your facts straight.

The phone number listed for Tim Trayer is Steve Loveless' & his step dad lives in Brinkley...lol.

mo i didnt make that ****in post to chuck someone else did so check there ip if you are as smart as you think or just call me i will tell you thanks have a good day call me big boy!!!!!! 309 712 4579 steve

Chuck I hate to see your post get filled with BS. I bought 2 females from you several years ago and Chad has the one that is left. I want to say that the white gyp was the best deer dog I ever owned. I would put her ability to jump and run a deer above most dogs. The gyp that Chad has could run a deer as fast as I ever saw a dog run. At that time I did not field trial so I do not know what they could do in a pen. If you make that cross again I would love to get a white or buckskin gyp. I can say I bought puppies from you and would recommened you to anyone who wants a good dog. Good luck on selling your dogs and good hunting.