​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Puppy Hunt Millard fox pen September 17

We will be having a 3 hour puppy hunt at Millard September 17th for puppies born "On or After November 1st. Will be a $25 entry fee. Plaque hunt for top 10. Mr Johnny Fairley always had some great puppy hunts here and we intend to try and follow his ways of doing so. Judges will be provided.
Call or text me for numbers and info: 601-795-5083
Or post on Masterfox.
The pen is located just north of the "old" Mcneil fox pen on HWY 11 between Mcneil and Poplarville.

Re: Puppy Hunt Millard fox pen September 17

747 Kennels, you have 3, 16, 24, and 37

Pen will be open on Monday mornings for anyone wanting to practice, or just run some pups. $3 per puppy. Cast at 6 am, shoot me a message by text or call and let me know if you're coming.
Please be respectful to us and the other hunters that will be there, run PUPPIES only, not 12, 13, and 14 month old young dogs and call them puppies.

btt

We have 60 numbers out. If any of you are certain you arent' going to make it please let me know so I can get those good numbers to people that are coming. Thanks.

Bird 747 needs 2 more numbers please.

will this hunt count on the leaderboard bird?

No Seymour, I didn't get the add sent in to the Horn in time.

If any of you are not coming let me know. Those of you that are, we are looking forward to a good hunt. Need anything feel free to call or text me.

747 kennels your numbers are 3 16 21 24 34 37 61

Where is the results