MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Eric Emerson

Eric as you can see the NATION CONTINUES TO GROW

So does the national debt. It's not necessarily a good thing.

Eric it looks to me like your fighting this fight with an empty gun! Reload Buddy!!!!!!!!!

JIM & ERIC I CAN HELP WITH YOUR PROBLEM......TRY TO CONVINCE YOUR WALKERS TO RUN IN FRONT OF THEM JULYS AND THEY WONT HAVE THE HAIR PROBLEM COVERING THE SCENT........OOOOPPPS I FORGOT THATS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE.....OH WELL JUST KEEP TRYING I GUESS.... EITHER THAT OR JUST GO AHEAD AND JOIN THE UNSTOPPABLE FORCE..

Hillbilly I was thinking the same thing!! If they where not behind then it wouldn't be a problem. I know when I get a little fur on my nose, it means I need to rise my head and get to work!!

NOW FELLAS THAT IS FUNNY!!!! IT WILL TAKE TIME BUT YOU WILL ALSO DANCE TO A DIFFERENT BEAT IN TIME... [ ] RIDGE

Jim, You can't really blame Rodger. He's got caught up in the recent July fad. Years ago it was hoola hoops. Now it's reality shows and July hounds. Sooner or later they all blow over.
Just vacuum the dang pen and hope he comes to his senses before the Hoover overheats.

ERIC, YOU NEED SOME HELP WHERE IS SONNY AND DECOTE

Ed, In the words of the immortal GAC, ' This is a bigger village than I thought'.

Eric,sorry I'am to amused to help you out,these guys actually believe this,kinda like Obama and his moto 'CHANGE'--'We can'- .At least it starts my day with a good laugh

Eric I hate letting Rogers secrets out all at once but not only does he keep those DIFFERENT type of hounds but he also let it out once he was watching FASHION TV, do you know do these two traits walk hand to hand

Jim. ol' buddy, you've got me in enough hot water already. I ain't even gonna touch the Fashion TV.

Sonny, Don't worry. One riot. One Ranger. I'll call you if I need you.

NOW JIM THATS A LOW BLOW AND I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU THAT HORN SUBSCRIPTION FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY YOU WANTED .......RIDGE

But now Roger did you not tell me you watched it---THERE ARE WITNESSES

Jim--Be very careful with these people---I have been to the BIG VALLEY and actually spent time with the war chief---They can hurt you in many different ways---I was told by a very reliable source thar he could fire an arrow with one hand behind his back--Tread carefully my friend!!

AND THATS JUST THE STUFF WE WANT YOU TO KNOW....

The NATION uses extremely sharp instruments, that are finely tuned to Kill high expectations,future dreams, strategic maneuvers,any hopes of domination.

Went through the BIG VALLEY country this week end on MO.60 East and even saw where a member of the NATION has a Hiway named after Him,Hiway PP. They know no bounds and has friends in Hi Counsel I reckon!! Trust our Goverment? Just ask a Indian !! LOL

Jim, The Nation can be a bit violent,churlish, aggressive, unforgiving, lethal, prejudiced, nasty, ill-tempered and petulant.
However a lot of that has to do with the steady supply of jungle juice the Medicine Man whomps up.
When they are in their right minds, you couldn't ask for finer people.
They are generally in their right minds Tuesdays from ll am til noon.

Eric, thanks for the advice, Rogers personality seems to change at that time of day but I thought he was getting hungry and ready to dig into a spam sandwich

Ted, thanks for your input, right now I can use all the help I can get