​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: HUNTERS HORN / BLACK GOLD HOUND OF THE YEAR UPDATE

GUESS THE TRUTH REALLY HURTS BUT HE ONLY CHASES SMALL HUNTS WHY DID HE AVOID THE N C STATE IN MANNING AND GO TO A 50 DOG HUNT AT CASKEYS

9th HGA CMK’s Giggles IGWT -NC Classic AT Tar River
3th HGA CMK’s Giggles IGWT -Southern Classic- At Poole's
10th HGA CMK'S Giggles IGWT-Santee Lakes - At Manning
4th Hga CMK'S Giggles IGWT-Black River Open -At Manning
10th HGA CMK'S Giggles IGWT-SC Classic- Pauls
5th HGA CMK'S Giggles IGWT-Palmetto Open- At Manning

That just 2011 Keep up the good work

Thats the truth little chubby it takes a fine hound to even make a hunt at manning much less place in one but she has placed more places than manning like pauls, creedmore,pools and i have seen her run shes a fine hound.So before people that want even post there name start talking junk about buckets dog they need to get there stories straight.Keep it up bucket and kick them peoples tail that are talking trash

LOOKS TO ME HE GOT HIS DOG UP THERE WHERE YA DOG AT LOOKS TO ME YA NEED TO BUY ONE APPARENTLY THE ONES YOU GOT AINT KNOW GOOD

Well I glad you decided to post your name.
As Far As the NC State goes. Maybe he didnt wont to run it. Heck a lot of people did not run that hunt.
The way I see it, You need to go get some good dogs
and Quit hateing on Chris. I am sure he did not do anything to you. If You want, you can come and run the thanksgiving hunt at manning and test your dogs. Chances are yours prob be at the gate after the first hour.

The Rodney Terrabonne is counted.

Please check Ingrams puncho he won the SE La and the Terrebone but not on the list

It was written up differently in the results.

I'll change it.

how many times has she won or placed in the speed in speed and drive at these hunts

Thank you

Re: WHAT A SHAME........

I don't ususally respond to such drival as "what a shame", but the SHAME of it is that the hound has done extremely well in all placings and is deserving!
You on the other hand are a "NO NAME", obviously "NO HOUND OWNING" piece of trash that can only put down other peoples hounds.
You & other "NO NAME","GUTLESS", "IDIOTS" are what will lead to the ruination of Field Trialing.
The real reason you are CRYING is because the hound happens to be from the east coast. And NO, I don't have any interest in the hound, it's from NC & I'm in VA! Just tired of dang crybaby, negative idiots!! There ARE good hounds here as well as down south & out west.
Quit your crying, grow up, & get you a hound that's worth a crap!!

ALLAN BISHOP
(JABBER JAW)

PS: If you got the guts to pick up the phone & call...my number is 804-334-3691

Allan---

The two different I.P. numbers for What a Shame are 72.37.244.100 which must be a cell or company # as it traces to Corona, California and 24.199.196.3 which traces to Fairmont, North Carolina. The names used by those two numbers are,
What A Shame
Adam Lowry
TMS Kennels
Jim Wayne
Jim Whaley
Clyde Martin
Tim Cherry

I have no clue which if any names are real names---

The Fairmont, North Carolina IP # sets in a triangle of Hwy's 130, 41, 904---And is very close to the intersections of Baltimore Rd., Jonesville Rd., and McGirth Rd.---

I agree with your reply---You hit the nail on the head---I hope he calls you---

Fred---

With the new pen rules, almost ANY dog that places, has to be up in the S&D.

That being said -

Like every year, I hope it comes down to a shootout.

Plenty of chances for all the top dogs to butt heads at the TopGun, Mo Gov. Cup , The World Cup, The American Invitational, The East Carolina .

Lots of big points hunts left.

Re: WHAT A SHAME........THANKS FRED!!

I tracked them on SpeedDogs as well. I know which one it is.....and will address it with them....

And from the "what it's worth" dept. I think this is one of the most competitive years ever.

As Hank said...I believe it's gonna be a shootout among the top hounds with a number of BIG hunts yet to come.

Good Luck to all those at the top...my hound fell off the list, on the last update!

ALLAN BISHOP
(JABBER JAW)

Re: WHAT A SHAME........THANKS FRED!!

if its anybody from nc we should hang em

ALL I WANT TO SAY IS I PRAISE GOD FOR BLESSINGS ME WITH THE HOUNDS HE HAS GAVE ME HE HAS BLESSED ME WITH THE BEST GROUP OF HOUNDS I HAVE EVER HUNTED.AND GIVING ME SO MUCH JOY IN HUNTING THEM.I AM TRYING TO SERVE GOD WITH ALL MY HART. I AM A SINNER BUT WHEN JESUS DIED FOR MY SINS HE HAS COVERED THEM.AND I PRAISE HIM FOR EVERTHING IN MY LIFE. AND I PRY YOU FIND THIS KINDA JOY ALSO.

PS HAVE YOU GAVE THANKS FOR THE BLESSINGS IN YOUR LIFE

IF ANY ONE WOULD LIKE TO TALK ABOUT GOD or dogs please feel free to call me 910 523 0501
GOD BLESSS AND HAPPY HUNTING

Chris, congrats on your hound doing good and hang in there. Remember when you start doing good somebody is going to run your hounds down but if nobody is complaining that means you might not have anything giving them trouble. So as long as their running them down you got em where you want them. Good luck. Darrell

Ill put money on it that CMKS Giggles will out run anything "what a Shame" has, being i know who you are. "What a Shame" you better have some dogs that can FLY-BY Ole Giggles

Look What A Shame. I have ran with Giggles Since April of this year. She "IS" the real deal. She has categeoried as high as second and numerous times in top ten in speed and drive. I have had the pleasure of running with Chris and Giggles several times on saturday night at the local grudge match. As a matter of fact I've seen her, in the last month, pull 30 head for 4-5 hours. You need to get a number to one of these hunts and just see what you got. probably not a thing but a big mouth. Bucket, keep up the good work, and ignore the negatives. C ya RR

ALLEN WE REALLY WISH YOU WOULD POST HIS NAME BEING YOU HAVE NARROWED IT DOWN.FRED I THINK YOU PUT THE WRONG NAME UP THERE ADAM LOWERY IM PRETTY SURE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS.AS FAR AS BUCKET LEADING THE HOUND OF THE YEAR IM GLAD HE HAS EARNED IT.KEEP THOSE HOUNDS TIGHT AND IN SHAPE I HOPE TO SEE HIM WITH THE IGGLES CROWD AT THE NCCSH HUNT AT LUMBEE FOX PER.BRINGEM DOWN THERE AND SHOW US BOYS UP.ONCE AGAIN MY HATS OFF TO YOU BUCKET.GOOD JOB.

In my Opinion... Bucket said all that needed to be said, Congrats to you sir from ALLENTOWN KENNELS and thank you for reminding us of the many blessings GOD gives us!! I pray that the Nay sayers find the peace of mind you have!!