​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help wanted

I need help with my kennels and hounds. It will be a full time, six days a week job. You will be training young hounds, conditioning others, and going to field trials. Conditioning consists of running and watching them run and making notes and reporting what you observed to me. Also exercising with a four wheeler or buggy and/or running some on my greyhound track.

Also one or two days per week you will have the opportunity to clean the puppy kennels. Feed the puppies as well as feed and take care of all the other hounds.

I may call you at 3:00am in the morning to go hunting. May ask you to drive from here to Wyoming to pick up or deliver a hound.

No alcohol, drugs or foul language.

Starting pay is $600.00 per week, place to live, pay mileage on use of your vehicle the first 60 days. Pay all expenses such as motel, meals, etc. when traveling for me.

All of the above is negotiable. If you can convince me and Willy Stephens you can and will do miracles, we will consider it. Prefer a husband and wife team.

At the end of 60 days I will either tell you that you are not what I am looking for or move you to $800.00 per week. Nice, nearly new home to live in and a new pickup. All travel for me, expenses paid. Hopefully by the end of the year based on your performance, can pay $50,000.00 per year, provide a nice house, new pickup and pay expenses.

Please do not call me. Write me a letter, fax it to me if you wish at 580.436-7445 or mail it. Don’t worry about how bad you write. It can’t be worse than mine. I will not check your grammar. Those are not the things in which I am interested. If you must talk to someone, call Willy Stephens. I will still need a letter.

Harland Stonecipher Willy Stephens
Rt. 1, Box 39 580.677.1139
Centrahoma, Ok 74534 Centrahoma, Ok 74534

Re: Help wanted

Mr. Stoney please quit making these kind of offers i just got my kennel back goin strong now my 2 partners is think bout writing u a letter they sure make a cute couple. Thanks

Now roy that's funny rite there but Lips an Larry make a cute couple for sure!! Lol i know u wouldn't know what to do with out that pair of fine fellows!!

I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU NOT TO HIRE ANOTHER COUPLE FOR THIS JOB UNTIL YOU GET OUR LETTER.MY NEW PARTNER (FIANCE)KACI LEBLANC AN I ARE VERY INTERESTED IN WORKING FOR YOU AS LONG AS WE GET TO WORK TOGETHER ALWAYS.WE ARE GOING TO CALIFORNIA & GETTING MARRIED ON OCT.29th.KACI & I HAVE ALOT IN COMMON.HERE ARE A FEW OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD:WE LIE SO MUCH THAT WE BELIEVE IT OURSELVES,WE HAVE AN WILL STEAL FROM ANYBODY EVEN OUR PARENTS,NEITHER OF US KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO OWN A GOOD HOUND,WE LOVE GOING SHOPPING TOGETHER ON SATURDAYS & TRYING ON MINI SKIRTS.WE ALSO LOVE TO TAKE A WALK ON THE BEACH AT NIGHT DOWN BY THE WATER ON A FULL MOON HOLDING HANDS AN JUST TALKING ABOUT ROMANTIC THINGS LIKE HOW MANY HUNTS WE HAVE CHEATED AT & HOW MANY WE HAVE PLANNED TO,WE ALSO LIKE TO ROB MONEY BOXES AT FOX PENS BECAUSE THATS HOW WE ROLL,WE WILL ALSO STEAL,KILL AN GET A THRILL AT A FELLOW HUNTERS KENNEL OR FOXPEN.WE BOTH ARE SCARED TO DEATH OF WORK.EXLAX COULDNT WORK EITHER OF US.WE BOTH WERE TIRED OF DATING BIG LEG WOMEN CAUSE A PRETTY LADY WOULDNT LOOK OUR WAY SO WE FELL IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER & BROKE OUT OF THE CLOSET GRINNING EAR TO EAR WITH LIPSTICK ON BOTH OF THEM.PLEASE CONSIDER US FOR THIS JOB THANX THANX THANX. PS WE ARE HAVING A WEDDING SHOWER AT IVY LEES FOX PEN 2 SATURDAYS FROM TODAY.ALL FRIENDS AN FAMILY ARE INVITED.

I William delOzier would love this job the only problem is I'm a PILL HEAD i take 10 loratabs a day and I am also a thief I stole 10000 from FEMA and also I am on probation in Mississippi and like you said I can teach YOU something about good hounds I have the best hounds in the world my 7 month old pups that I just started caught a fox in an half arce pen that was half flooded with water I am the greatest fox hunter in the world but the pills get the best of me when I get down there we will have to get rid of all them culls and gets us some TIGERS cause he is the best producing thunder and I also got kicked out of a pen for saying I will kill all his game with posion I have no friends I'm a pulp wood truck drive and a drug head

slingshot really? are you on something or just mentally handicapped.This is a man looking for help and a liget post and heres this post im not saying what your saying isnt true or false i dont know but lets have fun on something else.putting someones personal buisness on here is not hunter like.willy i have attempted to contact you call me when you have time 309 712 4579 steve

Mr Steve, Im fixing to call you shortly.Andy Tridico (slingshot) you just showed people your true colors.you are quick to jump on here an make false accusations about other hunters especially about drugs.JJ this should show you who made the false comment about you a couple weeks ago.Im not mad at you Andy.I think you need help.I do have pups out of tiger an fancy that have potential.I do think a couple of them are going to be super fast.There's one thing about it,they are all mine.I dont have to drive 4 hours away to borrow pups to win a hunt with.I can raise my own.Im glad to see MR PhIl NEWELL let you borrow one to give you your first win.Maybe he will let you keep them a lil while.Poke AN Hope kennels (Nute An Bubba) this is not intended for yall.if yall dont see andys true colors then you will before long.Andy I will remember you in my prayers tonight before i go to sleep.

Seems like somebody else knows willie too!!!!

MR HARLAND I AM SORRY THAT THESE STUPID PEOPLE ARE PLAYING ON YOURE POST. I INVITE MR FRED TO FIND OUT EVERY ONE THAT POSTED ABOVE AND NAME THEM.I AM NOT PERFECT IN ANY WAY AND I AM MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT IT BUT I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HITTING WILLIE ON HERE.I WILL DEAL WITH HIM IN PERSON NOT ON THIS SITE.I DO ASK I THING WHEN YOU FIND OUT YOU ARE WRONG WILLIE BE A MAN AND GET ON HERE AND LET EVERYONE KNOW YOU WERE WRONG.

To Whom It May Concern,

I don't know who slingshot, Andi Or Willie D are - I do know Andy Tridico. At the time that these ridiculous posts were made, Andy was either sleeping or had no computer access. Andy is a guest in my home and this is my home computer, I invite anyone to verify this IP address to confirm. P.S. Andy is my brother and I don't lie, cheat or steal for or from anyone.

WHERE do I send A Wedding GIFT To?CONGRADULATIONS TO andi and kaci .I wish you guys a long,lovly,exciting,healthy life together.whenever you want to spice your marraige up just call.

ass kissing job

I just don't understand why people want to get on here and put a bunch of BS on a site that a man has posted in a serious manner...I know for a fact that this was posted in all seriousness by Mr. Stonecipher..If you don't like what you see in a post just hit the back button and leave it alone. Start you a new post to put all the BS on. If you don't like someone or agree with the way they do things just leave it alone... Thats just my opinion............

Man where was this kind of offer when i was younger and not married!!!! would do it now but don't think Ms Paula wants me hunting all the time. Timing!!!! Good Luck Mr. Harland.

Coach, thank you for your post. This BS has been bothering Frank and I. We have been to Harland and Shirley's numerous times, and know just exactly what he does and provides for his help and their family's. There is a lovely new home just across from their house and kennels, and that is just the beginning for the person that is hired for the job. If we were younger, we would apply. If the person who is hired does a good job, he will not regret it.

Mr. Stonecipher, please consider a east coast expansion. Im tired of the banking world....know of a pen that may be bought or we build our own. On a more serious note, I have always enjoyed ur ads in the horn and admire u for doing it your way....best wishes with hiring ur help, wish you were closer I would apply

Mrs Ballenger(spelling?), Just voicing my opinion.. I know that would be a good job for the right people.. I also know that it is not the piece of cake that some think it is... Lots more to it than meets the eye at first glance... Also I just wanted to tell you that I got a little gyp that is down out of some of your breeding that is making a real little hound... Absolutely has never been any foolishness at all about her.. all business. I don't own her anymore as one of my buddies wanted her bad enough that I let him talk me out of her.. I still get to see and hear her run though... Just thought you might like to hear that....

Is this still available?

Dear Mr. Stonecipher,
I would greatly appreciate you to considering me for this job opportunity I have taken care of coyote hound for over 15 years and no about dogs. I am very trustworthy ,honest,and very dependable. I would really like to work for you. I am willing to relocate at anytime. If you have any questions you may call me at these numbers.
House-1-402-245-3091
Cell-402-801-0680

Thank you and will be waiting for a reply.

Willie really time will tell

Does anybody look at dates this post is from last year. Yes the position has been filled and Ozzy is doing a fine job!!!

I apologize this job is not available at this time, If I am ever looking for help I will put up another post. So please do not flock me with letters and phone calls.

Mr Harland , we highly recommend keeping ozzy and willy working with your dogs , we really like there last years work !!!! Please keep them here and allow them to continue an outstanding job !!!! Lol

funny