​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
Lost triple s Mojo

Guess still hunter in Ms thought it was mojos time to go because he shot him and drug him to the side of the river and threw tracking collar in the river. But he did not know was someone watched him do all that dang the luck cops will be picking him up in the morning at 8

Re: Lost triple s Mojo

THEM STILL HUNTERS PAY GOOD MONEY FOR A DOG WHEN THAY KILL THEM!ESPECIALLY IN MISSISSIPPI!!!

Yea the guy gave a statement to police and game warden he said he seen the whole thing and new the guy who shot him

HE WILL PAY OR STAY IN JAIL TILL HE DOES!THE ONE THAT SHOT TRAVIS'S STAYED IN JAIL A MONTH BEFORE HE PAYED!

Dog tried to bite me and came after me ; would not leave just kept growling and coming after me!! Case dismissed!!!

My Ass

No he sent a text and said he did and that he was sorry

Still hunter be lucky I didn't catch you cause you might be swimming with him that's bullsh-t for them to shoot our dogs especially after all the crap they make us do just so we can run them it's time for the dog hunters to stand together and shut this mess down let me kno if y'all need any info on how to sock it to him the still hunter that killed mine paid over 6,000 dollars and a month in jail and needless to say it's a felony so he can't even hunt anymore

Its funny they love dog hunters when they make a bad shot and cant find there deer i have help three hunters this year so for that i dont even know just run end to them while hunting hope you the best of luck with your case happy hunting

Yall keep us posted on the outcome. Hate it happened, but glad yall had a witness.
Where was it?

Keep going dog hunting will be gone sooner than you know it!! They are already looking for excuses to ban it out of the forrest!!You should be trying to get the guy proscuted for hunting during dog season without a permit!! Read you rules it says still hunt only and dog hunt only!!

Mississippi Hunter there protocal the National Forest have to follow to stop anything whether it be dog hunting, or horseback riding, ect. I know because we beat the US forest service here in Louisiana when they tried to stop dog hunting on Kisatchie National Forest this past yr. It comes down to how much time & money your willing to spend , we did both & the out come were still running dogs here!!!!

Well first of all it takes a sick person to shoot a dog for no reason. Dog hunters have rights just like still hunters. How would a still hunter like to be shot for shooting the big buck that a dog drives infront of them. In my eyes its the same **** thing. But no its all fine when the dog brings deer to you. The only reason yall want dog hunting banned is bc your obviously not good enough at the sport to participate. Learn to hit a moving target and u wld probably enjoy it. I could go on for days but I will end this by saying every DOG will have his day!!! R.I.P. MOJO

I told somebody that before he couldn't kill a deer in front dogs but he slaughters them still hunting he only killed 2 deer in his life in front of dogs an they both ran up an stoped. I hope you the best of luck with your case I hope he gets what he deserves an I'm not saying they wont ever outlaw dogs but I'm 44 years old been hearing That all my life they use to say my kids wont be able to hunt my son is 18 good luck happy hunting an get for e evrything you can

The same bill that passed in Florida will be voted on in Louisiana this coming year AND they have enough votes to pass it!!!!!

Lonnie I would like to know what bill in Florida that you are talking about and how do you know that it is going to be voted on in La. Triple S sorry for your loss and keep us posted on the outcome.

Lmao did y'all notice only the still hunters didn't have the @alls to put there name! That shows y thay shoot dogs. Because there wife won't let them have there NUTS long enough to DOG HUNT!!!!!!

Watch what yall are saying because a little bird told me the guys lawyer is recording everything people are saying on here. We appreciate yalls support. We need to let the whole world know about so keep it up just use your manners. I think the guy has already bonded out of jail. We need every dog hunter and still hunter who think this is wrong to show up on the court date so they dont wash it under the table. So thanks again and tell everyone.

Watch what yall are saying because a little bird told me the guys lawyer is recording everything people are saying on here. We appreciate yalls support. We need to let the whole world know about this so keep it up just use your manners. I think the guy has already bonded out of jail. We need every dog hunter and still hunter who think this is wrong to show up on the court date so they dont wash it under the table. So thanks again and tell everyone.

Banning enclousers!! It is coming this way. Need to keep all the crap off the puter it will only hurt us!!!

This is a terrible thing he should pay for what he did! Lets us know the court date WE WILL BE THERE!

I WANT TO VOICE MY OPINION & SOME FACTS ON THIS MATTER.FIRST TO TRIPLE S IM SORRY ONCE AGAIN ABOUT MOJO.THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AN THIS BOY WILL BE PUNISHED FOR DOING THIS CRIME.I HAVE HUNTED THE FOREST JOINING THEIR LEASE FOR 25 PLUS YEARS AN NOT ONCE HAVE I HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH THIS STILL HUNTING CLUB.THEY HAVE ALWAYS CAUGHT MY DOGS AN CALLED ME .I KNOW THE PRESIDENT AN SEVERAL MEMBERS AN OWNERS OF THIS LAND WHO ARE VERY NICE PEOPLE WHOM I HAVE ALOT OF RESPECT FOR.THEY DONT TOLERATE THIS KIND OF ACTIVITY .I HAD SEVERAL HOUNDS CROSS THIS LAND THIS PAST WEEKEND & 2 WENT TO THEIR CAMP.THEY CALLED ME.WE AS DOG HUNTERS NEED TO RESPECT THE STILL HUNTERS AND THEIR LAND .THATS ONE REASON THIS NEW LAW WENT INTO AFFECT BECAUSE SOME OF US ARE NO BETTER THAN THIS BOY WHO SHOT TRIPLE S DOG.LETS TREAT THE STILL HUNTERS WITH RESPECT AN WE MAY JUST GET THE SAME IN RETURN.TRIPLE S THE MISSISSIPPI DOG HUNTER ASSOC. ARE BEHIND YOU 100 PERCENT AN WE'LL BE IN COURT.

William thanks and I'm sorry I missed your call the other night. Give me a call and we will talk (985)969-5768. If I had answered maybe Mojo would still be running. I don't think but it sounds good. I feel most dog hunters give respect to the still hunters. It is all done for one purpose to enjoy the sport of hunting. I feel dog hunters get a bad rep. For a very few outlaws but if you hunt in Mississippi with dogs you better follow the rules. Again thanks and give me a call and I hope to see you in court standing next to us. We have to keep the pressure on so it doesn't get washed out the back door. I'm hoping we don't have to worry about but we will see

FRED WALKER

POST STILL HUNTER'S IP ADDRESS AND LOCATION PLEASE

THANK YOU

Re: FRED WALKER

Man I'm sorry for hearing of your hounds death and may the dumb a$$ who did it suffer I'm a still hunter I also wish all the time we could get just 2 days to run hounds on deer here in Illinois my friend Trent put up a help of a fight and won for the lsa good luck triple s

Att: Homochitto deer dog hunters
Stay away from forest rd 101
Our club has already gotten 2 tickets(opening morning)
for dogs going on private lands
Court date is scheduled Feb 9,2012

Just thinking a little: The MDHA needs to hire a lawyer and sue the Game Commision ongrounds of discrimnation. Ask for a special season to dog hunt; bow hunters have it; still hunters have it; turkey hunters have it; every type of hunter has their respective type of hunting only season! Also if they give a few days ask that it be prorated for fees as such if still hunters pay $10 a day; when dvided be huntable days than dog hunters pay the same daily fee. And on these dog days NO still hunting is allowed; they do not let us dog hunt on still hunt only days. This would be fair and coinside with the Game Commisions way of not interfereing with other types of hunters!!!

Southern kennels that sounds great. We dog hunters need to get together and check on that. Mr. Greg what happened with the tickets? Did anyone have a chance to get the dogs off, or did something fishy happen. Tell the story we all want to know what took place. We have rights to. We do not know his ip address and it would be in our benefit not to put his name out on the web. If anyone would like to know how the case is going you can call (985)969-5768 and I will tell you if not we will be posting updates on here so everyone can know what's taking place. Again THANKS to everyone. R.I.P Mojo

Saturday morning after the dog drive(about 10;30) We began tracking our dogs. We found one in the camp yard of a club on 101 tied to a fence post Also there was a game warden. The dog had a reg collar with one name and a tracking collar with permit # and another guy's name. Both guys were written a ticket

Mr. Greg I thought you had a chance to retrieve your dog when he has gotten off your property. How can you retrieve him if he is tied to a fence post sounds like a bit h of a person?

First, I am so sorry that you lost "Mojo". You have the support of MS. Hunting Dog Ass. and we will be there with you on court day. I also want to say that not all still hunters are without morales and respect for dogs, and dog hunters. Lets hope that the judicial system will work in your behalf as it certainly should. Good Luck!!!

I WILL LET EVERYONE KNOW THE COURT DATE I BELIEVE IT IS DEC.21..

"Triple S",In Ref to the pending Court Date and Appearance,I,as a Former Enforcement and State Court Officer,have some Knowledge I'd like to pass along IF you have a E-mail Address! Just trying to help!!

BRAIN MY EMAIL IS www.venableoffice@bellsouth.net AND MY CELL # 985-969-1964.........ALSO I HEARD THRUOUGH THE GRAPE VINE THAT THEY R TRYING TO WIPE ALL THIS AWAY SO WE NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET. THEY R ON MASTER FOX TRYING TO GET ALL THEY CAN SO WATCH WHAT U SAY......HAPPY HOLIDAYS.LOL...

Make sure you tell them how much money you won with this dog and all the money hunts she was in! This can prove her worth!

I JUST TALKED TO MARK MORRISON PRESIDENT OF THE MISSISSIPPI HUNTING DOG ASSOCIATION AND HE DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS.. WOW!! I THAUGHT THEY WAS BEHIND US. I GUESS WHAT I'M SAYING IS DOG HUNTERS STAND UP CALL EVERYONE U CAN AND EVERYONE THAT CAN BE THERE NEEDS TO BE THERE. MONEY IS BEING HANDED OUT TO WIPE ALL THIS UNDER THE TABLE. I'M RECIEVING THREATS AND I'M FIXING TO GET PETA AND WHO EVER ELSE INVOLVED. I WILL SPEND EVERY DIME IT TAKE TO MAKE SURE THIS DOESN'T GET WASHED AWAY................... I CAN'T SAY WHAT I WANT TO BC THEY R LOOKING ON HERE TO GET WHAT THEY CAN. BUT U WHO IS RUNNING YOUR MOUTH AND SENDING THREATS I HOPE U CAN BACK IT UP. I KNOW WHAT U R TRYING TO DO. TO GET ME TO REACT NOT GOING TO HAPPEN AND ALL THE PPL THAT R GOING TO JUMP ME THIS WEEKEND I'VE GROWN UP WITH AND R LIKE FAMILY SO U MIGHT WANT TO MOVE MORE NORTH IT DON'T WORK LIKE THAT DOWN HERE IT THE STICKS..I'VE BEEN PUSHED TO MY LIMIT I'M *****************************************

CALL THE LOCAL TV STATIONS. TAKE THEM AND SHOW THEM WHERE IT ALL HAPPENED.

Skipper i have been to 5 meetings there I'n Mississippi an tha only that's came out of them I's nothing!!! All they want u to do I's buy a membership to pad there pockets!!! Yea they fightin for dog hunters where at i sure can't tell but one thing for sure cut tha dog hunting out I'n Franklin Co. And they will go broke Bude an Meadville can roll there streets up!! So tell me " Big Bird " what u gonna do!!! All us dog hunters wanna know!!! I will be there for ur Court Date to see what happens!! I guess we will have to strike us up a picket line!!

I BELIEVE U R RIGHT JJ..TV STATIONS,RADIO,AND WHATEVER ELSE I CAN DO. BUT PPL MAY WANT TO LOOK AT WHERE THERE MEMBERSHIP MONEY IS GOING..

EVERYONE SAYS GOOD LUCK.
IT AINT ABOUT LUCK , ITS ABOUT THE LAW.

WHEN YOUR DOG OR CAT OR COW OR KID WANDERS ONTO SOMEONE ELSES LAND , THEY CANT BLOW THEIR GUTS OUT AND TRY TO HIDE IT.

PUT THE PRESSURE ON LAW ENFORCEMENT AND USE THE TV.
AND THEN WHEN ITS OVER , USE THEM SOME MORE BY ANNOUNCING THE NAMES OF THE JUDGES AND LAWYERS WHO DECIDED THE CASE. SHOW THE PEOPLE WHO BACK THE DOG KILLERS AND WHO BACKS THE DOG HUNTERS.

You do not want to get TV involved!! The first thing they are going to do is bring up fox pens and every woman with a poodle dog is goingto call their congress men/women and demand a stop is put to this!The general public does not like what goes on in these fox pens; it was proved in Florida!! OH and call PETA they really helped in Florida!!You maybe fixing to bite off more than you want! What is more important 1 dog or dog hunting in Mississippi? You need to be pushing why was this guy still hunting during dog season?

Triple S give me a call I can help you a bunch in this case I kno judges that will back you 100 % same thing happened to me up there 2 years ago they don't have a leg to stand on and I got someone who lives In ms and the person that shot your dog has told them about it so I give me a call 985-969-7944 after 4:30

Man this is what I'm tired of. If you have an opinion on this put your name on here when you post something be a man and stand up. Nobody is going to involve PETA we are just ****** off it feels like we are alone. Called the State president of MDHA and he had no idea of this case. If we stand a chance in this case and other cases to come, if you dog hunt with any dog you need to pay attention to this case and future cases. Make phone calls and write letters what ever it takes. To me it feels like they are messing with OUR RIGHTS to hunt how we would like. It feels like we did something wrong and are standing on an island all alone. We make phone calls to the court house for info. They no nothing, or we will have to call you back. I guess what we are saying is HELP PLEASE HELP AND STAND UP TOGETHER AS ONE and we can do something about this happening and the other cases. Now in venting we appreciate all the calls and support we just need to do what ever for everyone that hunts with a dog period. Now I know people are going to say see that's why I haven't joined or got out of the MDHA but this is the exact reason you should join. So if you think they meaning the higher ups in the MDHA are not helping or running it how you feel you can have an opinion or vote them out and get someone that can back US and run it like we won't not like a political person but how we wish it to be for US. And to the guy about PETA. Don't you realize if they can get away with this and other stuff. Then why not PETA because we are any of us will not have to worry about hunting dogs for anything even snipe. Now that's it sorry if I have upset anyone but I had to get it off my chest. PERIOD

Skipper,man just ignore the bs threats.You know I work with your eye witness.This wont be wiped under the table.stand your ground.they are bluffin cause they want you to settle out of court.Dont fall for it.yall nail his butt to the wall for this.He dont deserve the right to hunt anymore.After this is over with if he wants to be a part of A deer camp, I know a couple that are looking for a cook. LOL!!He will be needing a new job anyway!!!!!!!! I know both judges in FC.They dont tolerate this kind of behavior ,either one will do whats right.Both judges are good men. Dont worry my friend I was born an raised in this town.An JJ You know better than talking bad about Bude,you know im gone defend my home town.I remember a time when you thought bude was the greatest town of all.You made scrapes big around as the hood of my truck an hooked every tree an bush in sight, an finally got that ole big leg doe to TT in one of em .About 300 yards NW of 84 in Bude. I had to say it , I COULDNT HELP MYSELF.

THATS THE WORST THING YOU COULD DO.

GET IT OUT IN PUBLIC THAT HE SHOT YOUR DOG AND PURSUE THE LEGAL CRIMINAL SYSTEM TO PUNISH HIM. THEN WHEN THAT IS DONE , TURN AROUND AND SUE HIM IN CIVIL COURT FOR DAMAGES. THEN HE IS PUNISHED BY SOCIETY AND HE COMPENSATES YOU FINANCIALLY.

Yea Sweet Willie u rite bout that!! But i gotta away just like tha big one always does!! Started makin more scrapes eleswhere!! Lol but one things for sure i TT I'n ur scrape too!! Couldn't help myself!! Come U Sum

where was mdha when had big meeting at fire station ? no help from them for sure.you rite jj all that money we've gave to help they dont do sh$$.wont get no more from me for sure & hope they hang the dog killer

FOR THE NO NAMER I WILL DO WHAT THE **** I WANT TO DO. IF U HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY POST YOUR NAME AND IF U DONT LIKE WHAT I SAY DON'T READ IT.U **** RIGH ITS ONE DOG MY 7 YEAR OLD DAUGHTERS DOG THAT SHE HAS CLAMED AND RAISED FROM A PUP AND THAT WE HAVE HALLED ALL OVER THE COUNTRY AND PLACED EVERYWHERE.
I'VE TALKED TO SOME OF MY HIGHER UP PPL AND THIS WILL NOT BE WIPED AWAY. THE CALLES WILL B MADE TODAY.
DEC.21 IS HIS APPERANCE AND THEN A COURT DATE WILL BE SET..WE WILL BE THERE ON THE APPERANCE TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS RIGHT AND ALL THE SUPPORT WILL BE WELCOME..

BTT

DEC.21ST IS HIS APPERANCE PLEASE COME SUPPORT DOG HUNTING. WE UNDERSTAND THAT THE JUDGE IS IN HIS FAMILY SOME HOW. WE NEED ALL THE SUPPORT WE CAN GET.

Remember these few words:" Dog tried to bite me"!!!Case DISMISSED!!!!!!

1 2 3