MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Deep South Derby

DEEP SOUTH DERBY

January 28th-29th Run 5hrs each day!!
We will run under Masters Rules and this will be a qualified hunt so come get started early in 2012. Bench Show will be on the 28th after the first day of running around 6:00pm.Entries will be taken Friday from 6:00pm-9:00pm ONLY!!If you will not be able to make entry than please call me ahead of time to mail it in or send it with someone....Entry fee will be 40.00 and a 50% pay back after expenses..BOOK WILL OPEN Dec.1st,call 228-493-3180 for numbers...

Thanks and hope you can join us for a great Derby!!!

Re: Deep South Derby

btt

where is the hunt

Picayune,M.S

btt

New at this so i need info please! We have some 16 month olds that have no papers an are not litter enrolled. Can they still be run in this hunt? Thanks for your time an your help!! Thanks an God Bless!!

Yes sir,Running on faith kennels..Everyone is welcome to this hunt and any dog is welcome....Come on out and enjoy yourself...If we can help in any way feel free to call!!!!Thanks.

Thanks for your help!! We are looking forward to being there!! Thanks an God Bless!!

Book opens in the morning!!!!

It is open!!!

btt

btt

i would like four numbers please thanks

Mr.Blount 115-116-118-120 is your #s and if ya need anything else just call me...Thanks!

btt

I would like 2 numbers please

Mr.Wall 131-137 is yours..Let me know if ya need anything else...Thanks!

A Lil bird told me that several Enon pen owners are coming to win this one!!! Along with some swampland hounds from down deep in the swamp of South Louisiana . I will coming to see and run this pen for the first time with a Lil unit in hand... she just might surprise a few !!! I was wondering who is bringing the heat but I think I already know!!!! God bless and happy hunting/running

Well we got few thats getting right!!! Na I am just kidding around but we are sure looking forward to being a part of a great hunt!! God Bless!!

btt

i need one number please

How about 129....Thanks!!

Turning out good!!!

btt

btt

btt

btt

btt

btt

well was wondering who's going to the deep south derby??? boys from south louisiana coming wit some heat is what i was told!!!! coming take some of that Mississippi Calcutta money !!!!just what i was told!!!

Spanky ya can't get a response? Must not have anything good to brag on....Got around 200 #'s out if they will show up....Ya may scare them so be careful....Just joking, hope ya can make it over to see us...

Hey Rachel I can judge if you ne
ed some Derby dog got stolen

Sure...Call me!!

Come enjoy!!!

How many numbers are out ?

I need an address or directions to the pen!! I will be coming from Greene county close to Bendale!! Thanks an God Bless!!!

It is 15 Dickerson Rd. Picayune,M.S 39466

Around 175 #s out!!!

btt

Thanks for the help! Any phone numbers for some cheap pleases to stay close by would be great as well!! Thanks an God Bless!! Its about 90 miles from my house!

Econo Lodge (601)799-2833
Heritage Inn(601)798-8874

This is probably the most resonable rates...Hope it helps.

If anyone is not going to be abel to make it please call and turn your #s in...I have some waiting on some...Thanks!!!

Mrs Rachel do y'all need any more judges

call me...

I need to turn in 131 and 137 under Michael Wall. I'm not going to be able to make this one. Sorry. Good luck.

Thanks for letting me know!Sorry ya can't make it...

WE NEED 2 MORE NUMBERS PLEASE

We are haveing to turn in our numbers! We have had some things come up beyond our control!! We would like to thank you for all of your help that you have so kindly given! We wish everyone the best of luck an hope to see yaw on the next one! Thanks an God Bless!!

Thanks alot for letting me know you cannot make it...Sorry ya can't make it...
It is shaping up to be a goooood one...Got a ton of feed donated from SPECIALTY FEEDS and the money from the hunt!!!!Hope to see ya there!!!!We are going to serve some good food saturday night before the benchshow so don't forget!!!!Thanks.............

If ya do not have #s yet it's not to late....

ttt

ttt

sorry cant make it need to turn numbers end

1 2