​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Official Ark-La-Tex Masters results

Hunt was ran under GTP rules. Ad was in the Dec. Horn. 91 derbies and 74 All Age entries.

All Age
1. 1360pts - 313 ALTM (f) Ch. Christi's Lincoln (Boone's Packman x Hayes' Biscuit) Hemp Creek Kennels Jena, La.
2. 1065 pts - 100 Burn's Toby (Martin's Buddy x Miss Katie S.) Art and Toby Spurlock Woodville, Tx.
3. 935 pts - 171 Bonner's Dee Dee (Boone's Ruben x Bonner's Dot) Bonner's Kennels Joaquin, Tx.
4. 910pts - 711 MoOp(fbd) CW's TJ (Scott's JoJo x Hoyles Princess) North Desoto Kennels Stonewall, La.
5. 900 pts - 109 Bate's Daytona (Guyotte's Tito x Creekside Peggy Sue) David Bates PIneville, La
6. 840 pts - 211 Butler's Jill (Lofton's Jeremiah x Butler's Red Pepper) Rob Chamberlain Coushatta, La
7. 820 pts - 110 Boo's Pennywise (ch. Butler's Clown x Newell's Hippy Feet) Boo & Goose Kennels Dry Prong, La
8. 770 pts - 311 Turd Hill Bleaux (Barney's Heart Breaker x Seal's Sassy Pants) Turd Hill and Courtney Kennels Springfield, La.
9. 760 pts - 147 Broadway's Come On Man (Pusher x not given) Broadway and Bolton Kennels Provincal, La
10. 755 pts - 156 Frazier's Big Enough J. (Hoehner's Bold Ruler x Frazier's Wendy J.) Jerry Frazier Wynne, Ar.

Comb. - 100 Burn's Toby
Best Mouth - 140 Boone's Revenge
Classiest Hound - 313 ALTM (f)Ch. Christi's Lincoln
There wasn't a Dual Ch.

Derby
1. 705pts - 65 Clear Cut Slim Shady (Clear Cut Kid Rock x Brown's Fat Mama) Heath Davis Ruston, La
2. 650 pts - Guyotte's Cowboy (Guyotte's Tito x Guyotte's Cowgirl) Brian and Paula Guyotte Jonesboro, La.
3. 610 pts. - 62 Clear Cut Fly By (Clear Cut Bingo x Stanfield's 100 gyp) Heath Davis Ruston, La.
4. 560 pts. - 5 Hackler's Pepper (Mo Op(f)ch. M's Chopper x Mo Op (f)ch. Cain's Paris) Thundering Herd Kennels Warrensburg, Mo
5. 555 pts. - 21 Turd Hill Lil Katy (Strong Liquor July Tiger x Turd Hill Katy) Turd Hill and Courtney Kennels Springfield, La
6. 555pts - 6 McCoy's Pattie (Pritchard's Tuff x Jake's Sissy) Cary Don, Donnie and Tyler McCoy Vidor, Tx
7. 505 pts. - 95 Broadway's Bingo (Clear Cut Bingo x Not given) Broadway and Bolton Kennels Provincal, La
8. 495 pts. -55 Pritchard's Goose (Ch. Christi's LIncoln x Pritchard's Lady II) HempCreek Kennels Jena, La
9. 485 pts. - 88 Pritchard's LT (Pritchard's Tuff x DP's Dottie) Hemp Creek Kennels Jena, La.
10. 495 pts. - 13 Scott's Bullet (Pinedale Swiper B. x Scott's Jill) North Desoto Kennels Stonewall, La.

Comb. winner 62 Clear Cut Fly By

Re: Official Ark-La-Tex Masters results

7th place dam should be Newell's Happyfeet

Congrats Heath on the win and to all that placed

congrats heath and hemps creek on yalls wins

Congrats to David and Cristi with a fine hound. Lincoln really has done well in several hunts.Also to the Hemp Creek kennels placing a pup from him and placing a Tuff pup. Also congrats to Heath on a nice win and all others that placed

9th places AA is Jessie's Pusher x Loy's Jenny. I Want to tell my bubby Heath davis congrat's and to all that placed. I had a very good time at this hunt!

P.S.Congart's to my bubby david bates on his placeing.

Thanks to everyone.I want to say thanks to my good freind Chase Bell for taken care of my hounds. Also thanks to Everyone that helped Chase with my hounds. Congrads to everyone that placed in the hunt. I enjoyed the time I was there. Also to my FREIND Jeff Broadway for letting me and Hayden stay with him.

3rd and 7th Derby dam is Stanfeild's Holley

Congrats to Heath and David on their well deserved victories!! Also congrats to everyone that placed a dog in this hard running Jena hunt.
Me, Tyler and dad had a great time. This hunt is what field trialing is all about, hounds, great running, great friends and lots of fun! If you have never been to the AR/LA/TX, you don't know what a good time you're missing! Looking forward to seeing everyone inTX next year.

CONGRAT'S CHRISTY & DAVID PRITCHARD,AND ALSO PATTI.. LINCOLN PUT ON QUIET A SHOW!!! CONGRAT'S HEATH & HAYDEN DAVIS ON THE DERBY WIN!!
IT WAS A GREAT HUNT, WALL TO WALL RUNNING, EVERYBODY HAD A LARGE TIME!! STEVE LOVELESS IT WAS NICE TO PUT A FACE WITH THE NAME!! AND SEVERAL OTHER'S I WON'T TRY TO NAME ALL OF THEM....
WE DIDN'T PLACE A HOUND, BUT WE HAD A WONDERFUL TIME!!
THANK'S FOR ALL THE HARD WORK DAVID B. AND CD!!
SEE YOU GUY'S NEXT YEAR, AND WE WILL BE READY THIS TIME!!! LOL

Congrats to everyone that won and placed! I had a great time. Got to meet alot of good people and ketch up with some old friends. thanks randy for the hat i will wear it alot.

Wow cary don has never been more correct what a hunt great running and the friendship was great to seeing my bestfriend heath davis up there i still feel my brother from a differant mother jeff broadway was cheated on the bench show though....lol trent and brian congrats and everyone else thank you very much...........oh thank you brisket house..jena,la for the crawfish!!!!!!!!!!. And none less david bonner and the rest of his staff on a well put together hunt..see you all next year in texas

Trent you should have let us keep her in N/L until end of season she would have been in better shape for the hunt (LOL)

Guys I appreciate all the kind words about our field trial. This hunt is what they used to be like. This was the largest entry we've ever had.

The Ark-La-Tex Masters will now have 3 directors from each state. Texas is represented by Cary Don McCoy, Kelly Parker and myself. Louisiana is represented by Jeremy Morvan, Rob Chamberlain and Tic Turd. Arkansas is represented by Marc Cowart and Cody Gregory and we are looking to find a 3rd director from this state. WE are planning on having our 3 day rotate between the 3 states as we move ahead and have a 1 day in each state that isn't hosting the 3day.

Thanks for those that attended, entered hounds, judged, rode 9-1-1, Russell and Paul West for having a top notch facility and allowing us to use it and for the good attitude and sportsmanship showed by the hunters.

If we had to give out one sportsmanship award I'd have voted for Heath Davis. He entered 2 derby hounds and wasn't able to attend. AFter his hounds worked the derby field over he made his way down to visit. I saw him help other hunters, myself included, doctor on hounds and help them get them ready for the next days cast. Heath, that is what our sport is missing now days.

Amen to that for Heath! He helped me too.
But, i think next time we might ask him not to send hounds and just come and visit, after the whupping he put on us!!
Proud to call Heath Davis one of my best friends!

Congratulations to all who placed,to Heath in the derby and to David in the all age.Sounds like a good hunt from all accounts.I know these hunters personally and they take the sport very seriously.Not only are they good hunters,but they both come from a family of good hard hunters.Great job men.

5th place Derby should be Turdhill Lil Katie Dam should be Turdhill Kutin Katie

Btt

Thanks David that means alot. I just enjoy being around my freinds in this sport. And like to help if i can. I love this sport.

btt