​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4
Author
Comment
Christian Foxhunters Assoc. Field Trial

CFA field trial will be May 4th an 5th, run under Masters Rules GPA, 8hrs. from 4am to 12pm the 5th. Books will open for numbers the 1st March, 20 dollars a dog, this will be a open hunt. Benchshow on the 4th at 8pm. Music an fun at 6pm. on the 4th. Have not decided what we are giving away yet, but leaning towards a Garmin 320, or a Reciever, or a Alum Dog Box, or a Gun for 1st place. Waiting to see what I can get donated or a deal on. Like to give away Tracking Collars for other stuff with dogfeed, jackets, or plaques. You can voice which you had rather win.

Re: Christian Foxhunters Assoc. Field Trial

Hunt will be at buckville.

Should read GTP.

This is James Williams give me a call please at (912)536-6098.

where is this hunt at

Buckville Arkansas

Looking for sponsors, Tracking collars, Reciever, GPS, Dog box, an Dog Feed, will put sponsors on our ad, and on write up in horn with results. Thax in advance.

I will be Donating a Sportsmanship Trophy for the 1st place Speed and Drive hound in Honor of My Dear Friend MR. Darrell Bratton. If you win it you get your name put on it and bring back to hunt next year and turn in. To keep for good you must win three (3) years in a row. Everytime it is won the winners name goes on the Trophy. Will be a great honor to win. Mr Darrell is a old good hunter that help start the hunts up around Buckville Ark. I took him deer hunting with me in Grenada this year and still a pretty good ole deer hunter and a heck of or lucky one good shot. But we made some great memories. He is the only man I have seen that could out eat me. So come on to hunt and have a good and clean fun hunt.

d

Its official, 1st place hound in the field will win a dog box. Alum. 4x4 or 38"x4 Diamond Plate single door, with top rail, and solid top and back, will come with wood bottom. If you win, you will have the option to upgrade. I want to thank Ricky Herrin for his bid of half off a new one. If you would like Ricky to build you one, you can reach him at 501 627-3032 or 870 230-2573, Thax and God Bless you Ricky.

Bro Johnny,ya might contact(Mr)Tom Jones as I thinks he is a Distributor for Showtime Feed,just an idea. Also,tell your Dad and Mom "Hello" and that I miss seeing Bro Darrell,nothing but respect to ya!! BDS.

We are going to try our best to make it up there its about a 9 hour drive from what i can see! Looking forward to a good time! God Bless!!

Is this in the Ouachita National Forest?

10-4

David Hellums has donated a free breeding to either one of his stud hounds. Gunstock Casper or Floyds Red. Thanks alot.

Leon Canoy has donated a free breeding to either one of his stud dogs. C.B. Straight Guinea and Canoys Hap Liguor (Canoys Captain D.- Smiths Maggie May) Thanks alot for your donation.

Mr Rodney Colvin has donated free breedings for his Stud hounds Cotton's Rainman and Cotton Man. Thanks alot for your donation.

Roger the donations are--1 breeding Cotton's RainMan
1 breeding Al.O.,A/M(f&d)Ch.
Gunstock Snowman

roger

Robert Hill Donated a 100.00 to used in winnings.

Thax alot for your donations, hope to see more stepup to help.

Brian Guyotte has donated a breeding to his Stud hound Guyotte's Wishbone. Thanks alot

Mr Rodney Colvin has donated another breeding to his new stud dog added to his kennels Henderson's Cat Squirrel. Thanks so much

Johnny Bratton and Roger Knight-- Info on donatons

Cotton's Rain Man- Ch. Gunstock Casper x Hardy's Tiny Mite-donated by Jeremy Cotton & Rodney Colvin - Colvin Kennels

Al.O.,A/M(f&d)Ch. Gunstock Snowman-FlO. EsRiv(fbd)AlO(bd)BB.DCr(b)Ch.Gunstock Superman x Gunstock Q-Tip-donated by Stewart Baxley & Rodney Colvin - Colvin Kennels

Henderson's Squirrel- Burn's Cannon x Hell Cat Guinea D.- donated by Johnnie Henderson & Rodney Colvin- Colvin Kennels

Glad to help Christian Foxhunters Assoc.

I will be donating a pup from either wisons punch or wilsons satan.good luck to everyone and god bless

Steve thanks so much for the pup. Sure hope you can make the hunt. Will be good to meet you. Thanks alot.

We would like to Thank these guys for their donations on their Stud Dogs, and guys we thank yall so much. These dogs are at Colvin Kennels owned by Rodney Colvin.
Jeremy Cotton
Rodney Colvin
Stewart Baxley
Johnny Henderson

Mack Rodrigue has donated a dozen of dog collars with name tags to been given away. Thanks alot Mack.

Thanks guys, all of you are helping us so much, may God Bless all of you.

TOM JONES AND SHOWTIME DOG FEED IS GIVING 10 SACKS OF FOOD IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME NUMBER IS CELL 7627915 HOME 5017605664 THANKS TOM HAVE A GOOD DAY

all these donations comin in this early need to maybe pay at least 15 or 20 places back more will have a chance of getting a collar or 2

Thax Tom very much bout 225.00 donation, an thax to Robert Hill, he told me on the phone he was giving 100.00, but when I opened the envelope, there was 250.00, an a note to pay for the dogbox with it. Thanks to all who have donated, if you have never been to one of our field trials, we give alot out, , and we doit on the bench as well. You can put your name on here an voice your concerns an needs, I will listen.

Hey johnny,ole buddy. I would like to donate a one time free stud fee on mcMillians Loot or a pup of there choice out of mcMillians Loot x woodpecker slingblade gyp. Male or female. I hope this helps johnny and roger I miss you all, I will try too get down there and see you all. God bless you guys.

I will donate breeding to
AROFch Bratton's Sackett to be raffled off
I will also donate a puppy out of AROFch
Bratton's Sackett.
Dam ten mile Delight, her sire FCh Lofton's Miracle
Horn and Chase registered male Whelped 1-4-2012
A better pedigree will be at hunt.
This puppy will go to highest bidder.

Bratton's Sackett.

Bratton's Sackett.

WOW Thanks Guys It shows you can count on friends We hoping to make this our biggest and best hunt so far and yall are really helping Johnny and me out Thank yall so much

Roger, what I donated will that work for you and johnny. Thanks joey d.

Yes Joey that is so good of you and we thank you so much. Hope you can make the hunt. See you there.

Hey guys, like to raffle some of these, an auction the others. Wondering what ya had rather do? I said this, cause some of you want be able to attend, but might like to buy a raffle ticket, an bid on some of these items, with the final bids being at the auction.

btt

Bbt

Joey d. ( FLYING D KENNELS)
Hey johnny,ole buddy. I would like to donate a one time free stud fee on mcMillians Loot or a pup of there choice out of mcMillians Loot x woodpecker slingblade gyp. Male or female. I hope this helps johnny and roger I miss you all, I will try too get down there and see you all. God bless you guys.

Joey we would like the gyp pup if possible, to sale chances off yours an steve loveless pup.

Hey. Johnny that will work. I hope I get too come down and see all you guys. Take care guys.

CFA field trial will be May 4th an 5th, at buckville ar., run under Masters Rules GTP, 8hrs. from 4am to 12pm the 5th. Books will open for numbers the 1st March, 20 dollars a dog, 5 dollar membership, this will be a open hunt. Benchshow on the 4th at 8pm. Music an fun at 6pm. on the 4th. Alum Dog Box for first place, lots of stud fees, 3 pups, 10 sacks showtime feed, sportmanship trophy, 12 dog collars. Looking for more thax.

David Powers from Derieks Ar will be master of hounds and bench show judge. Jourdan Green (Running on Faith Kennels) from Mclain Ms. will be our guest speaker.

Roger my phone has stopped working it will be a few days before i can get it fixed! Just letting you know that if you need to contact me you can call or text this number 601 508 8929 Thanks an God Bless!!!

Bbt

Bbt

JOHNNY I NEED 7 NUMBERS TO THE HUNT
THANKS AND GOD BLESS

I post yours an others later.

Johnny I need 741 and 751 and 4 more numbers