​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hunt for cancer patient

Benefit 4 hour hunt for cancer patient with no insurance .it will be held march 24 at deep south running pen picayune ms 40 dollars a dog bench show that Friday night Derby and all age for number contact bull 228-493-0559 thanks

Re: hunt for cancer patient

The hunt will be March 31 thanks

We will also have a cake auction and maybe some other things Re: hunt for cancer patient

We will also have a cake auction and maybe some other things Re: hunt for cancer patient

Btt

Bttp

Like to help, need more details, woman, kid, how old,how many numbers, in todays world,just want to make sure before I donate. Bull who?

Woman about 80 numbers I am not trying to shaft you

I need two numbers in the Derby and one in all age please.

Derby 34,35 aa 155

747knl Derby 4,7,9,10,11,14,19,91, all age 110,119 Kenneth Derby 12,15,16, all age 112,

BttWe will also have a cake auction and maybe some other things Re: hunt for cancer patient

BttWe will also have a cake auction and maybe some other things Re: hunt for cancer patient

bull give me 3 derby and 3 all age would like to get number 210 if possible have it painted on a dog thanks

All age 210,214,215 Derby 45,46,48 is that good man if not let me know

btt

Btt

Btt

Btt

btt

Dont forget guys the hunt will be march 31

what is the pen like

It's open in a lot of places and has some clear cuts very nice pen

Btt

Need adress or directions to pen

? Name please....

Rachel if you know anyone that could judge let me know

I may be able to come judge

Bull I need 2 all age numbers.

I don't think my name is important I wasn't putting down noone or bashing anything just asking simple question because I have several numbers to the benefit hunt and never been to this pen

Bird 160 190 is that good

btt

Btt

Btt

Bull,

Sorry I am not going to make it in the morning. My son has ball tournaments.

Wheres the results? btt

Don't guess there was any...

I was a hunter that attended. As it was called out i wrote it down. If its wrong please correct it.

Derby:
10th 911 Brent Cuevas
9th 3 Kyle Ladner
8th 9 747 Kennels
7th 12 747 Kennels
6th 28 Bryce Ladner
5th 10 747 Kennels
4th 1 Webb and Ely
3rd 5 747 Kennels
2nd 16 Webb and Ely
1st 11 Webb and Ely

All Age:
10th 161 Larry (Bird) Saucier
9th 171 Kade Malley
8th 118 J&R Kennels
7th 120 Brennan Dedeaux
6th 311 Kade Malley
5th 151 Charles Malley
4th 191 Webb and Ely
3rd 112 Webb and Ely
2nd 711 Webb and Ely
1st 110 Webb and Ely

I have been camping and have not been to a computer to post them sorry about that