​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PUPPY HUNT MARCH 31st..

Puppy hunt March 31st. for puppies born on or after July 1st. Run for three hours. Cast at daylight. Entry fee $50.00. Will scratch puppies that quit. For numbers call 225-294-2333.

Re: PUPPY HUNT MARCH 31st..

BTT

BTT

BTT

BTT

danny let me get 4 numbers please!!!

SPANKY U MIGHT NEED TO CALL HIM.

BTT

Who's packing the power to this one will it be the shoeless Coyellians or will it be someone else we all hear he's got a (Freak Show) give us some predictions on top 5

It just might be an upset!! It might be a Super Freak!! But u never know. But remember this there has been a dark horse fly in there BEFORE!!!!

Btt

Need to turn in my numbers. Thanks

What happen to freak show at gopher hill.I know she got blowed out.freak show better get ready cause iits going to be a war on 31st.I predict pain for freak show.dark horse blows it out.

BTT

BTT

Anyone that is not going to be able to make it to the hunt that has numbers please call me to turn them in..225-294-2333..
Thanks...

It's getting close who's going to be in the top 5?

Coyell, wascom, fagan,delozier,coyell no certain order

COLYELL,COLYELL,D&G,WASCOM,D&G,WASCOM,COLYELL. THATS UR TOP 7

Benny Walley Colyell D&G Benny Walley. Colyell this is certain order..

Mr. Danny need to turn my numbers in cant make it. Thanks

Benny Walley does not have a old dog that can run with coyell kennels.

1. Coyell kennels
2. Coyell kennels
3. Willie d
4. Coyell kennels
5. Benny walley
Them coyell Boys got some bad Lil units

Colyell by 200pts at least

Newcom,Wascom,poke hope,Fagan ,coyell no certain order .

colyell should win those pups are older than you think

colyell kennels puppys r not to old hank it just u dont have **** to run with them

If its 3 hrs of hard running colyell no dought

Better not count out Mr Ely and the red creek crew.

Will it be 3 in a row far the famous RED ROCK will anyone ever beat him stay tuned

i can answer that. NO, red will win again ! he will SHINE

What happened to the so called freak show

She been 2nd 2 out of 3 hunts and placed in the other pretty dang good to me

Y'all are so sure these dogs are going to win. It will be more heat there than they have seen before three weeks in a row .I just hope they don't rip Danny's gate down leaving!!!!

Looks like there will be some strong liquor july tigers,several woods lukes,valentines black dogss,some lyin brian shines,some july jucys!!!!pinkys are nor 3/4ths of the puppys at this hunt but there are some pinkys coming off proven gypps so wat will be the pinky nations excuse?when they get their stinky azzes whipped

Pinky is producer he has nothing to prove!!! The smart thing to do is breed to him . You can't by pinky for thousand dollars.LOL!!!!!!!!!

Happy feet &wascoms lacy is the only gyps u produced on.thats hardly a proDUCERr.i cant breed my top knotch brood gyps to u.that would only slow me down.i dont like leaf flippers an bab leRS.

whos bringing the heat will it be colyell kennels 3 in a row or does mr wascom have a secert.

WELL DUMMY THAT SHOWS EVERYONE HOW SMART YOU ARE. HERE IS A LIST OF POEPLE THAT WON WITH PUPS OUT OF PINKY. BRIAN CANERDAY,JAMES LEWIS,EDDIE ROBERTSON,MICHEAL HIXON,RICK WILSON SHELDON CHANDLER,TOMMY CARTER,SHELBY EDDINGTON,RONNIE JONES,CLAY GRANHAM,LANCE WILLIS,JONES AND NEWCOMB,JOHNNY BEAL,TERRY WAYNE WALLEY,CHAD WASCOM,ANDY TRIDICO,PHILLIP NEWELL,JOHN BECKWITH,TRENT HOLLINGSWORTH,RUSSELL NORSWORTHY,GLEN HOGAN,TYSON STOKES,RUSSELL WADE ROBINSON,MIKE DELOACH OUT SIDE HUNT,DANNY WALL,LEWIS WEBB,AND MY SELF.THATS ALL I CAN REMEMBER,IF I LEFT YOUR NAME OUT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD IT TO THE LIST. THATS ONLY ABOUT 15 OR 20 LITTERS.I THINK WHEN YOU BREED 15 OR 20 GYPS AND HAVE THIS MANY PEOPLE THAT HAS WON WITH THEM THATS VERY **** GOOD WERE I COME FROM. `

whos bringing the heat can colyell kennels kick butt 3 times in a row .Rumor is Wascom got a bad little unit .

trents "old" freaks that came from waltman will blow it out by at least 200 points. mississippi and wascom need to stay at the house.

No need to worry boys coyell kennels turned there numbers in They ain't going !!

Them coyell boys ain't turned in no numbers I just painted there dogs for them!!!!they mite be able to get a race now!!!!

Heard somebody had too chad after he fell in the pond . Ha ha his wife must have put him to bed early or he's screening the phone again

RED RoCK STIlL UNDEFEATED!!!!!!!!!

Now that I'm a 3 time champ y'all can come on with the negative remarks Wascom thought he was ready for me but I changed his mInd then Fagan thought he had the upper hand popped that bubble also so all I can say is SORRY ABOUT YOUR DA-- LUCK !!!!!!!!

Congrats Colyell kennels that is one fine hound you got keith and Adam . Keep looking over your shoulder Fagan I will get you. Next time he will smoke carton and case.LOL

chad do u need a shoulder to cry on after that ass kicking u got to day. colyell kennel all we do is win win win