​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BENEFIT HUNT for GABBY DANFORD

Benefit Hunt for Gabrielle Danford *March 23-24* Bench Show Friday March 23 and a 5 hr open class speed and drive hunt Saturday March 24. At the Carolina Foxpen in Andalusia, AL. $50 entry fees. There will be great prizes for the hunters including feed and items from Quick Track. There will also be a benefit Fish Fry Saturday following the hunt. All funds will go to the family to help with any financial situations. Tim Floyd is opening book for numbers Monday Feb. 13. You can contact him then. 850-207-4667. If you would like to donate anything or have any questions please feel free to contact Marcel 850-698-8345 or me 850-686-0800 Let’s come together and help this little girl & her family. ~ Thanks so much, Emily Gauthier

I would like to take a moment of your time & provide some information as to why we are coming together to have this Benefit Hunt. Gabrielle “Gabby” Danford is a 15 year old 10th grader at Central High School. She is a wonderful girl, she loves hunting and drawing. She is the oldest of 4 kids in the house and has a leader personality. Her Aunt Jennifer has been raising her and her brother for 10 yrs now. Gabby has been through a lot in her life. She lost her mom, grandma & great-grandma all in the same year.

Gabby was hunting the week she became sick. Now the family is in Gainsville awaiting a new heart for her. Gabby contracted a virus that attacked her heart & damaged it so severely, it must be replaced. Gabby is now on a ventilator, she isn’t able to talk. She communicates by writing on a note pad. Her & her family are waiting as patiently as possible for a new heart. She is considered to have major heart failure & will have no chance at life without a new heart. Gabby is fighting as hard as she can and of course she is very scared.

This is why we have decided to put together a Benefit Hunt for Gabby and her family. One could only imagine what they are going through; emotions, finances, etc, all while waiting. There is nothing they can do but sit by her side and wait with her. All funds of this hunt will go to the family to help with any financial situations that they come across. This is a great cause, so let’s join together & help this family out! Running hounds in honor of Gabby Danford!

Re: BENEFIT HUNT for GABBY DANFORD

Iam thankful to be apart of this hunt, there is power in unity and prayer if we allcome together we can make this succesful for this young lady and her family. so do what u can to help anything will be helpful.we cant imagine what they are faced with .but with God all things are possible.. thanx and God bless. hope to see u there

Just wanted to give everyone an update. This morning Gabby went under surgery to receive her new heart. She is in her room and resting. The next 24-48 hrs are critical but everything seems to be doing good. God has a plan for this little girl! Please continue to pray for her....thanks so much!

BTT

Just wanted to update everyone on Gabby. She was able to sit up twice today. Her lungs are still weak but that is to be expected. She is still in quite a bit of pain, that to is expected. Tomorrow they are planning on trying to walk her. She has a long road ahead of her. She is a strong little girl! What a perfect Valentine's gift...a real heart! Prayers are still needed...God Bless!

We have decided to have an auction. So far thanks to Scott Head he has offered stud breeding from Ch Killiam Hills Kracker, Ch Killiam Hills Moose. We are also donating for auction stud breeding from Ch Telogia Creek Redneck, O'bryans Muzzy as well. The Floyd's are offering puppies for a raffle. This being said I ask anyone if you would like to donate anything (puppies, stud breeding,cakes, quilts,shirts,hunting supplies,etc) for raffle/auction please let me know. Anything will be greatly appreciated and the money raised is to help this family through this tough situation. My # is 850-686-0800. Lets come together & make this a wonderful hunt!

The Christian Foxhunters Assoc. will be sending Gabby a 100.00, and our prayers. Need address and who to make check out to.

I spoke with Jennifer and she said if you can mail it in the next 2 weeks they will be at 1600 sw 14th street Gainsville, FL 32608 Attn: Jennifer Blair Room 4....check can be made out to Jennifer Blair....she wanted me to tell you that she GREATLY appreiciated it! Thank you so much! God Bless!

btt

Check leftout this morning, can you let me know when she gets it?

I sure will! Thank you so much! God Bless

I will ask my wife to bake a German Choclate cake to be sold. Hint David Richburg, it was good.

MRS. Gauthier. Was my donation OK for you ma'am. Plus I would. Also like too ad A pup out of of Mc Millians Loot x wood pecker slingblade gyp. I got a male and three females . I hope this helps this young lady. God bless .

Marcel, I will be donating a pup out of Ch. Floyd's Red and Floyd's Alley and another out of Floyd's Hank and Floyd's Trixie. It doesn't matter to me whether they're raffled or auctioned, however y'all want to do it is fine with me. Hats off to all those involved! Let me know what else I can do to help.

I wanted to start out by letting you all know that Gabrielle is still improving everyday!She has been able to sit up for a few mins a day and They were recently trying to get her to take a few steps. I continue to talk to Jennifer and they are very greatful for what we are doing. Thank you all!

Mr. Larry that would be great if she could make a cake. Joey, We are VERY greatful for what you have donated. I will had the pup to the donation list as well. Thank you so much for being a part of this cause. Jack, I have added those pups to the donation list also. Thank you so much for helping us out! Everyone is coming together wonderfully to help her and her family out! This is truely a great thing! Thank you all! God Bless!!

BTT

Just an update. Gabrielle had her first heart cath done yesterday and the pressure looked good. Heart was a little stiff but that was to be expected. Everything is still looking great for her! Thank the Lord! Prayers still needed...thanks! God bless!

Btt

still looking forward to the hunt. very proud of Gabby and her improvement,Even when the odds was against her she kept fighting and is an overcomer.God help all of us to do the same.. over 100 numbers out so far ,should be a great hunt for her and the family. May God bless all of u real good.

BTT

Btt

Btt

ALRITE folks this hunt is rite around the corner, its shaping up to be agood one,lots of good prizes,and pups to be raffled off,sure hope u can be there to support Gabby and her family. so call and get some numbers or just come and eat fish and fellowship either way dont miss out on a great cause. God sure is blessing her. thanx

The bench show has been moved to saturday after the running we thought this may help hunters from rushing friday after work... thanks to everyone who has helped put this together its looking like its gonna b a great hunt for a great cause

Marcel, I will be leaving Wednesday morning headed to the masters so if you can get up with me Monday or Tuesday to get the puppy. It is so good to see the fox hunting family coming together to give a helping hand. Give me a call 359-0303

Ok thanks Timmy. Ill get up with u tomorrow. U and hammer have been great & whoever buys this puppy will be lucky. Those Red Rocks are rockin! Have a good time at the masters.

btt

Ms. Emily, I have a brand new in the package Queen size comforter, pillow shams and ruffles with red foxes that can be auctioned off or how ever you think will go best. Looking forward to saturday. Larry

Alright guys, just a couple days away until we all come together to have a wonderful hunt for Gabrielle. Things have came together great thanks to an awesome group of people who love the sport and most importantly love to go out of their way to help. I couldn't ask for anything better! Thank u to all who is donating, helping, attending, & just being a part of this! As we had posted earlier the bench show has been moved to Saturday afternoon. Please pass this along to everyone! I know not everyone is able to see it on here so please send word. We have many #s out and have great items for our Auction & have the fishfry ! I know this will be a great way to spend a Saturday so come on out & contribute to a great cause!! thanks again!!

I have 4 tubs of banana pudding for the auction.

Will be there for the hunt with donations for this child.

This hunt was amazing Emily,Brandy,TIm,Marcel and Miles you all did an amazing job! The running was outstanding but most of all to see that Beautiful girl walking around after just having a heart transplant is a Miracle!!! In these times for Blue collar families like doghunters to come together and raise $8000 is amazing!! GOD BLESS everyone who attended this and donated to this miracle!!

Joey D. we were lucky enuff to win the auction on your pup Ill be calling you soon to try and arrange some sort of pick thank you again for all you did!

No problem radar. Anytime, I wish I could do more. I got a 15 year old daughter. I would absolutely loose it. If something happened to her. So I try to help at these benefit hunts as much as I can. I'm very
happy that this young girl is doing very, very well. Thank you all for letting me donate . It was a honor. God bless.

Radar my cell number is 417-543-3883

What was the results for the hunt

My wife will post them soon ...she has been busy with school

Btt

I want to start off by saying this was such an outstanding hunt! I want to thank absolutely everyone that came together to support this benefit. If it weren't for a great bunch of people this wouldn't have came together like it did. It was just wonderful! We had 123 dogs entered and 31 judges. It was such a wonderful feeling seeing Gabrielle there watching all those hounds being casted at daylight in her honor. She had the best smile on her face! Seeing that was absolutely priceless! It goes to show that we are blessed in so many ways! Her and her family had such a wonderful time! Everything went smoothly and the fishfry was amazing!!! I couldn't have asked for anything better! For this to be the first hunt I've ever organized I believe it went very well but only with the help of many fantastic people! We had many great prizes for the hunters along with many things to auction off including desserts, puppies, stud fees and other items. With all of this we were able to give the family $7,743 to help with any finances that is needed. I spoke with her Aunt Jennifer (which is who she lives with) they were using this money to build her her own room and adding funiture. She has to be isolated when someone in the house gets sick. This was a tremendous help to them. It's an absolute great feeling seeing all of those wonderful, kind hearted people supporting her when the economy is hard for many people right now, they all put that aside to come out and donate. A sure sign of true sportsmanship! I can't thank everyone that was involved enough! You all made this happen! Thanks again!

Results are as follows:

1)Morris' Dusty
MHCI CH Bonner's Humpy x ALM DCH Adams Red Bug
Top Fox & Morris' Kennels

2)Barnhill's Sara
O'bryan's Kbar x Fat Boys Poptart
Jesse Barnhill

3)Ch Willimas' Cyclone
Ch Boone's Humpy x Adams Shady Lady
Williams' Kennels

4)Dennis' Karen M
Williams' GD Jim x Killiam Hills Ratt
Big Dawg Kennels

5)Freeman's Hoss
Pritchard's Tuff x D.P.s Dottie
Bobby and Christy Freeman

6)Coogle's Misty
Ch. Rickey's Slingblade x Ch. Elmer's Reba
Larry and AJ Coogle

7)Southern Pride's Winn Dixie
Allday's Grayboy x Chandler's Ozella
Southern Pride Kennels

8)Coogle's Judy
Ch. Cotton's Money Man x Trib's Pearl
Larry and AJ Coogle

9)Pritchard's Black Gal
Baileyville Black Johnny x Pritchard's Tiny
Bobby and Christy Freeman

10)Jerry's Gem
Jerry Coleman

11)Burkett's Vickie
Evan's Texas Jack x Burkett's Maybelle
Reuban Burkett

12)Grayson's Skipper
Bratton's Sackett x Ten mile Firefly
Amos Grayson

13)Cowpen Creek Mia
Ch. Killiam Hills Kracker x Killiam Hills Happy
Cowpen Kennels

14)Tribb's BJ
Killiam Hills Kracker x Killiam Hills B.B.
Paul Tribble

15)Down Home Lil Red
Coleman's Elmo x Glenn's Sandy
Down Home Kennels

16)Tonya's J Lynn
Beech's Lucky x Tonya's Monica
Topfox & Morris' Kennels

17)Top Flite's Dirty Cat
Henderson's Cat Squirell x Gunstock Dirty Sally
Top Flite Kennels

18)Morris' Francis
Smokin Ridge Madison x Adams' Black Top
Topfox & Morris' Kennels

19)Newton's Gray Girl
Allday's Gray Boy x Chandler's Ozella
Ronnie & Kelly Newton

20)Newton's Jack
Beech's Lucky x Don's Browneyes
Ronnie & Kelly Newton

Miss Emily. Could you also put the results about who won wat at the auction. Thanks Joey d.

Hey Joey, Yes I will get that up as well! I will give as much info as I can. The auction went pretty quick. We had everything on Saturday - hunt, bench show, fishfry, auction and awards so it made for a long but eventful day. Let me itemize it all out and I will post as much as I can. Sorry it has taken me so long to get all this on here. I had finals in my classes this past week so I've been a little busy... thanks again for donating!

Yep I,m taking finals too they suck. Just take your time.